Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2017 1:34 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
If you've seen the previous incarnations of this series, you should be alright but if not, then it'll probably be way out of your strike zone with its monster/insect birthing, body modifications, etc.

I personally really enjoy the Inyouchuu series, it's messed up enough to touch of many of my weird fetishes but it's a shame the adaptions have never really done do the series justice and with AniMan adapting this one, the streak goes on, this time with mediocre motion comic style animation.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Aug 5, 2017 5:32 PM

Oct 2013
ah man that was awful
I knew it wasn't going to be as good as the first Shoku but I was hoping for something slightly above ok like Etsu or the first OVA
but nah man they give you funny cartoon faces and slow monition sex with how the movement is portrayed
Aug 6, 2017 11:28 AM

Jul 2009
I think it's better than Etsu. At least there's pregnant bellies.
Aug 7, 2017 6:29 AM
Oct 2013
Birthing the start was kinda strange like with there being 1 thing coming out the pussy and 1 out the womb but a big gap in between.

Loled at how the guy told the brown hair to get going and she was just being troubled about her boobs being too big XD quite lax considering her situation and cute expression (..>◡<..)

Orange hair was pink hair's imouto?? that was not in my memory ( ̄□ ̄」)

Quite rare birthing from breasts. So that's why they were so huge.

Loled at orange hair's blissful expression during the anal XD

pink hair despairing for some reason about her realizing shell only birth food for other demons, as if that was the problem XD she rather birth strong demons or maybe something cute? Or maybe it was supposed to be baby of someone important?

It was pretty funny as well with the dramatic mood with cheap animation and slow mo. just seemed silly. The body shape showed quite amount of slack of the body, which is fine for victims of such circumstance I suppose. Could of been more flabby or droop more though.

Well at least detailed the action quite clearly.

And hearing more dub step(?) In hentai recently
User-sanAug 7, 2017 7:30 AM
Aug 7, 2017 8:15 PM

Jun 2012
What a fucking abomination this animation is. Was looking forward to this so much too.
Aug 19, 2017 9:44 PM

May 2015
The quality in animation definitely went down, way down compared to the previous installment in this franchise (heck the 5 min. bonus of previous installment are more arousing than this) In my opinion, this is a major blow to the Inyouchuu series. It always had good animation, and now this gif-crap comes about... Hope it doesn't hurt the franchise too much...
Aug 19, 2017 10:00 PM

Mar 2016
AHahahahaha WTF was that? Well, wouldn't have been the worse hentai I have seen.
Oct 13, 2017 11:45 PM

Oct 2015
lol... this was... oddly good, bad, funny(?), silly, dramatic... so many mixed feelings lol

Good that most of it was futa (actually a clit-dick? that is rarity) action and I got some ahegaos. ;)

Animation aside, this hentai was much better than many out there.

(A possible) Episode 02 is smelling NTR, hope it won't go that way. I hope... but...

Anyway, 5/10 so far
TechOtaku-hOct 13, 2017 11:58 PM
Aug 31, 2018 6:42 AM

Feb 2013
OMG, this is horrible, I've never seen anything worse.
Jan 1, 2019 7:34 AM

Oct 2015
So.. looks like this ended up with episode 01 only =/ GG

5/10
Jan 1, 2019 9:45 AM

Jul 2016
Very bad animation and weird fetish, but reminds me of Chiba Tetsutarou who is the top author when it comes to insects.

Dec 10, 2022 7:54 PM

Nov 2010
I'm already desensitized so I found this interesting to watch.
The anal sex scenes were nice. That redhead looked hot! I got a hard-on from her getting anal r*ped so hard, then that was a nice finish when she gave birth to those things. I like her fate as a breeding machine for that demon & her sister. That gave me a hard-on!
I like that dubstep OST. It fit the r*pefest. 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.