Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Life So Happy Chapter 10 Discussion

Jun 28, 2017 1:02 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh ho ho! What have we here?! They really showed up in the twins place! I was so happy seeing Aoi and Akane putting so much effort to be praised by Shiharu!

And while it was a wonderful meeting as they kept on playing, it seems like Seiji and Shiharu finally decided to make the announcement and THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED! OMG! ❤

But while everyone was overjoyed, including Akane (I smiled when she said she thought something like that was going on, that's a girl for you!) Aoi was in complete shock! He wouldn't buy it and won't approve of it! I am bit worried since he ran out of home. Seeing is heartbroken is sad and fun at the same time! I am so cruel!

Next chapter I am assuming Shiharu's gonna run after him and have a 'proper' talk with him!
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

Sep 20, 2017 3:28 PM
Where did you read it? >__< I've only seen 'til Chapter 6 huhu~

Nov 19, 2017 4:23 PM

I'm laughing so much over Aoi's reaction to the news (つ∀<。)
Like, everyone in the room has already been expecting it (they literally thought, "FINALLY"), even Akane, while he's the only one who get shocked. Poor him, I'm sad for him. But I can't help laughing.

I'm guessing he'll probably go to Saeki's house, maybe.
Echo Protection Squad | Bamco pls give Kresnik Bros happiness

Despair cause: dying children everywhere | ShinAya is important
―living a maso shipper life since 89.57% of her OTPs are Doomed by Canon―

Jan 9, 2018 3:44 AM
Finallyyyyyyy~ english translation of it release today TT^TT I feel so happyyyyyyyy 💚 been waiting for it everyday XD always checking if there's an update *-*

Jan 9, 2018 3:46 AM
mewnice said:
mewnice said:

Check the new chapter today *^* Life so happy is really nice manga XD

Jan 9, 2018 11:34 AM
Poor Aoi He thought he would be marrying Shiharu

Jan 9, 2018 9:56 PM

finally shiharu-chan appear o(≧∇≦o)
did aoi-kun just got NTRed ∑(゚ロ゚〃)

Jan 10, 2018 3:58 PM
Lol everyone wants to marry Shiharu. I really wished Life so Happy is more focused on Shiharu's life and soon to be family rather than the other children tho. Just me. I mean, it was the one who got me interested in the manga. Part one was really good, too

Jan 15, 2018 10:59 PM
Not going to lie, Aoi's reaction was pretty funny.

But I thought that something like this wold happen.

Feb 25, 7:17 AM
Will we have ch. 11 and so on? I have to see how Shiharu and also Seiji handle this situation with Aoi. And I NEED to see their wedding and their "life so happy" together and with their one big family *crossing fingers* God knows how much this story had grown in me and how I still can't move on lol