Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2017 4:30 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I can see why the two boys were summoned and their parents too but Aoi is shocked that he has done something so childish. His father's words got stuck on his head!

But as he tried to apologize he took the matter even more seriously as that boy wouldn't apologize to Aoi's friend and as they struggled, Aoi lost his footing in front of the staircase! My heart almost stopped! And Shiharu's face appears in Aoi's mind!

I hope he is okay! I am not ready to read the next chapter. T_T
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 13, 2017 4:09 AM

May 2009
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I can see why the two boys were summoned and their parents too but Aoi is shocked that he has done something so childish. His father's words got stuck on his head!

But as he tried to apologize he took the matter even more seriously as that boy wouldn't apologize to Aoi's friend and as they struggled, Aoi lost his footing in front of the staircase! My heart almost stopped! And Shiharu's face appears in Aoi's mind!

I hope he is okay! I am not ready to read the next chapter. T_T

Do you know if they are going to translate the chapters? All I can see is everything until vol 2 chapter 6... I really want to read everything!
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 24, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 24, 2022 3:30 AM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 10 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 28, 2017

10 by kempoecho »»
Oct 26, 2020 8:26 PM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 9 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 19, 2017

2 by nukerxero123 »»
Dec 27, 2017 7:09 PM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 5 Discussion

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2016

6 by Enoyann »»
Nov 29, 2017 9:09 AM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 8 Discussion

shanimebib - Mar 14, 2017

1 by rayeine »»
Nov 23, 2017 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.