Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 16, 2018 4:29 AM

Mar 2015
Ooooohh that kiss!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 13, 2018 3:48 PM

Jun 2011
Jin_uzuki said:
Iazrien said:
Seriously this whole zaShunina is trying to destroy humanity is such an utter load of bullshit and not once has anything in the series has told us that he wishes to do so other than saraka "thinking" that's what he wants and now were suppose to follow along that without any proper foreshadowing or build up? Fuck that.

Throughout the entire beginning of the series we are given a premise and a promise of what the series is suppose to be about and then suddenly everything is thrown out the window for inconsistent and unbelievable writing. I do and in fact will blame saraka for single-handedly ruining the atmosphere and direction of this show. I came to watch this show because I heard it was different and truly something special now its quite frankly ending up as an utter disappointment.

Yeah, honestly Saraka feels like the author own waifu/sue. As far the show is concerned, her opinion is the only one that matters on Planet Earth. The way the show fucked over zaNina is just ugly.

It even made worse by the fact she's an bilions years old anisotropic who acts like a blushing schoolgirl. She could have, I dunno, talked to zashunina when he arrived and explained stuff to him since she knows humanity far better and can deal with emotions, while zaShunina is almost like a baby in a way.
Thissss so much. I don't get how people don't see the issues with the story right now. It came outta nowhere and is so forced, zaShunina was made a villain for no reason, because he had to, because the writers couldn't come up with better ways to continue the story/end the story with.

Seikaisuru Kado has probably the most toxic fanbase right now, calling people "fags" "braindead" just because of a differing opinion, yall acting like Saraka right now, no wonder you guys like her.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 29, 2022 5:03 PM

Nov 2015
Just here to say that the kiss was so cute :3
I mean, we saw it coming but it was touching and heartwarming.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

226 by StarryNight157 »»
Jan 7, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2017

91 by nick_el_son »»
May 2, 2023 12:06 PM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2017

156 by koneroko »»
Dec 15, 2022 7:14 AM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2017

71 by koneroko »»
Dec 15, 2022 4:19 AM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 12, 2017

91 by JaniSIr »»
Apr 21, 2022 3:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.