Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v8)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 182 183 [184] 185 186 » ... Last »
Oct 7, 2018 7:00 AM

Jan 2018
Swagernator said:
Congintive said:
Who is this sweetie-chan

[spoiler]/spoiler]

Girls' Frontline, dont know the character name.

Didn't know u come here too. So is that a game right?
Oct 7, 2018 7:05 AM

Jul 2015
Congintive said:
Swagernator said:

Girls' Frontline, dont know the character name.[/spoiler]

Didn't know u come here too. So is that a game right?

Yes it is a game, and the character is UMP9.

It's better this way.
A little lonelier,
but better.

delivery x last.fm
Oct 7, 2018 8:48 AM

Feb 2017

I think both of these are from the same show?
Oct 7, 2018 9:25 AM
Jul 2018
Hi, I'm searching for an anime of which I have only vague memories. Arslan Senki seems to be similar on the first glance, but the synopsis is kind of different? I don't know.

It's a historical/medieval anime. A kingdom has a new young white haired king. He seems to be bad at doing his job at the first glance, but always comes up with a good solution to everything.

The only scene I remember vividly is him playing some kind of a war game (I think they carried dish plates and had to smash each others dish plate to win?), on a festival in another kingdom, against their king. While being there, he also helps the local kings wife to sell tea to another kingdom (I think it was tea?).

This is not too much of a description, but I'll try. Thanks.

Oct 7, 2018 11:17 AM

Nov 2009
Hi everyone,

I stumbled into a YouTube video and I just wanted to know what anime this is. The scene is very short and you almost can't see the guy's face but here's me hoping someone recognizes the anime.

The video link is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VAmUOAIfLE
The scene I'm referring to is around 1:25 to 1:30

It really looks familiar but I can't find it.

Thanks in advance!
CrimsonDreamOct 7, 2018 11:23 AM
Oct 7, 2018 11:20 AM

Jul 2015
CrimsonDream said:
Hi everyone,

I stumbled into a YouTube video and I just wanted to know what anime this is. The scene is very short and you almost can't see the guy's face but here's me hoping someone recognizes the anime.

The video link is

Thanks in advance!

Looks kind of like Issei from High School DxD, but I'm not sure. Judging by the screenshot.
Please fix the video or just put the link in the post.

It's better this way.
A little lonelier,
but better.

delivery x last.fm
Oct 7, 2018 11:29 AM

Nov 2009
HoneyRice said:
CrimsonDream said:
Hi everyone,

The video link is

Thanks in advance!

Looks kind of like Issei from High School DxD, but I'm not sure. Judging by the screenshot.

I updated the post and here's the YT link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VAmUOAIfLE
Oct 7, 2018 11:36 AM

Jul 2015

Thank you @CrimsonDream, I think it's Kaze no Stigma.

It's better this way.
A little lonelier,
but better.

delivery x last.fm
Oct 7, 2018 11:41 AM

Jan 2018
CrimsonDream said:
HoneyRice said:

I updated the post and here's the YT link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VAmUOAIfLE

I don't think it's Issei, if I recall, his eyes are yellow, not green. Also, DxD came out in 2012, the footage seems to be older than that, maybe before 2009-2010

"The souls of the dead must not linger in the world of the living."
Ishizu Ishtar

"The winner shouldn't be on his knees."
The Nameless Pharaoh
Oct 7, 2018 11:44 AM

Jul 2015
thebigchris17 said:
CrimsonDream said:

I don't think it's Issei, if I recall, his eyes are yellow, not green. Also, DxD came out in 2012, the footage seems to be older than that, maybe before 2009-2010

It was judged from the badly captured screenshot. The real anime name is Kaze no Stigma.

It's better this way.
A little lonelier,
but better.

delivery x last.fm
Oct 7, 2018 11:59 AM

Nov 2009
HoneyRice said:
thebigchris17 said:

It was judged from the badly captured screenshot. The real anime name is Kaze no Stigma.

I'm so sorry.. I knew this was very familiar to me and I didn't believe the comments on the video. It was actually two scenes from the anime for 2 love interests. I thought it was two separate anime. So I had to skim through the anime again. It's Honey x Honey Drops. Now I remember why it is utterly familiar but forgettable. I'm sorry again and thank you!!!
Oct 7, 2018 12:01 PM

Jan 2018

oh, makes sense! no worries

"The souls of the dead must not linger in the world of the living."
Ishizu Ishtar

"The winner shouldn't be on his knees."
The Nameless Pharaoh
Oct 7, 2018 12:34 PM

Oct 2014
SASUKEEEEEEEEEEE said:
A friend of mine is searching for an anime by a scene she remembers, but she doesn't remember the characters or anything that could help identifying but the actions in the scene itself. It's happening in a school, in one of that cultural festivals; the mc is on the terrace of this school, then, someone shows up there to talk to her or him, and there's a bonfire in the courtyard. Do anyone know where it's from? Thanks!

You basically described every single slice of life school anime. Gonna need more to go on than that.
Oct 7, 2018 12:55 PM

Jul 2015
School Days perhaps?

It's better this way.
A little lonelier,
but better.

delivery x last.fm
Oct 7, 2018 1:10 PM

Nov 2012
Or maybe Another?
Oct 7, 2018 1:30 PM

Feb 2012
SASUKEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Pyro said:

You basically described every single slice of life school anime. Gonna need more to go on than that.

They were a boy and a girl, one of them had black hair, the sky was starting to get dark and the one that was already there said something about leaving

only thing that come to my mind is Highschool of the Dead fit everything perfectly but the bonfire part

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Oct 7, 2018 1:44 PM

Jul 2017
antiflash said:
Hi, I'm searching for an anime of which I have only vague memories. Arslan Senki seems to be similar on the first glance, but the synopsis is kind of different? I don't know.

It's a historical/medieval anime. A kingdom has a new young white haired king. He seems to be bad at doing his job at the first glance, but always comes up with a good solution to everything.

The only scene I remember vividly is him playing some kind of a war game (I think they carried dish plates and had to smash each others dish plate to win?), on a festival in another kingdom, against their king. While being there, he also helps the local kings wife to sell tea to another kingdom (I think it was tea?).

That sounds a lot like Yona of the Dawn eps 15/16. At least the part about the smashing of plates and tea
Oct 7, 2018 2:06 PM

Feb 2012
SASUKEEEEEEEEEEE said:
A friend of mine is searching for an anime by a scene she remembers, but she doesn't remember the characters or anything that could help identifying but the actions in the scene itself. It's happening in a school, in one of that cultural festivals; the mc is on the terrace of this school, then, someone shows up there to talk to her or him, and there's a bonfire in the courtyard. Do anyone know where it's from? Thanks!
Maybe Masamune-kun no Revenge? I know there's a bonfire scene and MC has black hair.
Oct 7, 2018 2:33 PM

Feb 2012
HoneyRice said:
Anyone could help me find the source of this image? It looks like a fan art or something original but I'd be really happy if anyone knew where or who this is from.
It was a drawing from チバナリタ but she removed all art so no longer there.
Oct 7, 2018 2:53 PM

Jul 2015
Nezzen said:
HoneyRice said:
Anyone could help me find the source of this image? It looks like a fan art or something original but I'd be really happy if anyone knew where or who this is from.
It was a drawing from チバナリタ but she removed all art so no longer there.

Thank you.

It's better this way.
A little lonelier,
but better.

delivery x last.fm
Oct 7, 2018 5:33 PM
Feb 2017
Trying to remember as much as I can
From what I can remember, a female character is taken to a samurai hideout. They discuss what to do with her and they decide to keep here there but she can't leave.

The woman is looking for her father, he went off to some village and never came back. The Samurais that "kidnapped" her knew her father.

They all take turns "looking" after her, making sure she doesn't leave or escape. They then all become friends eventually.

The Samurais end up going to fight another group. They split in to 2 separate groups to check 2 locations. One group gets ambushed ( I think ) so the woman runs to the other group to get help.
FowgarOct 7, 2018 5:40 PM
Oct 7, 2018 5:41 PM

Jul 2017
Fowgar said:
From what I can remember, a female character is taken to a samurai hideout. They discuss what to do with her and they decide to keep here there but she can't leave.

The woman is looking for her father, he went off to some village and never came back. The Samurais that "kidnapped" her knew her father.

They all take turns "looking" after her, making sure she doesn't leave or escape. They then all become friends eventually.

The Samurais end up going to fight another group. They split in to 2 separate groups to check 2 locations. One group gets ambushed ( I think ) so the woman runs to the other group to get help.

Hakouki perhaps?
Oct 7, 2018 5:42 PM

Sep 2016
antiflash said:

It's probably Akatsuki No Yona
The king is Soo-won and he was fighting against Geun-Tae
Oct 7, 2018 5:46 PM
Feb 2017
Short_Circut said:
Fowgar said:

Hakouki perhaps?

Spot on, thanks for the quick reply
Oct 8, 2018 4:36 AM

Aug 2007
I'm looking for what Mecha anime these images belong to:

Thanks for your help!

Oct 8, 2018 5:00 AM

Aug 2012
Lycan said:
I'm looking for what Mecha anime these images belong to:

Thanks for your help!
1-3: M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane; 2 & 3 from this poster
4: Eureka Seven; poster here
Oct 8, 2018 9:46 AM

Aug 2014
Lycan said:

Thanks for your help!

Gundam 00 judging by orange Haro. Girl is maybe fanart of Feldt Grace.
Sieg Zeon!
Oct 8, 2018 10:22 AM

Aug 2012
QuattroVaginas said:
Lycan said:

Thanks for your help!

Gundam 00 judging by orange Haro. Girl is maybe fanart of Feldt Grace.
Can confirm; full pic here
Oct 8, 2018 1:58 PM
Feb 2013
I'm looking for an anime I watched freaking forever ago the main character was a boy likely an orphan if I remember correctly and he had a pair of scars on his back where there would have been wings I remember there being angels with Red Wings and possibly Mecha robots I don't fully remember
Oct 8, 2018 4:17 PM
May 2007
pshiel said:
I'm looking for an anime I watched freaking forever ago the main character was a boy likely an orphan if I remember correctly and he had a pair of scars on his back where there would have been wings I remember there being angels with Red Wings and possibly Mecha robots I don't fully remember

Escaflowne?
Oct 8, 2018 4:21 PM
Feb 2013
Shadow-Chan said:
pshiel said:

Escaflowne?

No, afraid not. As I recall, he had brown hair. The angels might have been an alien of some kind, and one of the protags sort of allies turned out to be part angels when a red wing sprouted from his arm. I dunno if any of that helps
Oct 8, 2018 4:56 PM
May 2007
pshiel said:
Shadow-Chan said:

Escaflowne?

No, afraid not. As I recall, he had brown hair. The angels might have been an alien of some kind, and one of the protags sort of allies turned out to be part angels when a red wing sprouted from his arm. I dunno if any of that helps

Genesis of Aquarion
Oct 8, 2018 5:03 PM
Feb 2013
Shadow-Chan said:
pshiel said:

Genesis of Aquarion

Yeah, that's it. Thanks!
Oct 8, 2018 6:58 PM
Mar 2018
What is this from found it on twitter can anyone help me here’s the link https://mobile.twitter.com/Hentai_Tap/status/1033431640033320960
Oct 8, 2018 7:05 PM

Nov 2017
NARUTOOOOOOOOOOO said:
antiflash said:

It's probably Akatsuki No Yona
The king is Soo-won and he was fighting against Geun-Tae
yep it is akatsuki no Yuna...............
THERE EXIST IN THIS WORLD SOMETHING NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN
IT'S GENTLE SO VERY SWEET
THE GLIMPSES IS ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE A PERSON CRAVE IT
THAT'S WHY IT'S NEVER BEEN SEEN
THAT'S WHY THE WORLD HAS KEPT HIDDEN
MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN
BUT ONE DAY, IT WILL BE FOUND

BY THE PERSON WHO IS MEANT TO FIND IT. BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT WORKS.
"

Oct 8, 2018 7:10 PM

Aug 2012
finn21awsome said:
What is this from found it on twitter can anyone help me here’s the link https://mobile.twitter.com/Hentai_Tap/status/1033431640033320960
Rondo Duo
Oct 8, 2018 7:10 PM

Nov 2017
CrimsonDream said:
Hi everyone,

The video link is

Thanks in advance!
it's none other than Sword art online season 1

"

Oct 8, 2018 8:08 PM

Aug 2012
Tomoya1 said:
CrimsonDream said:
Hi everyone,

The video link is

Thanks in advance!
Saucenao says that the screenshot posted here is Mitsu x Mitsu Drops
Oct 8, 2018 8:26 PM

Nov 2017
notyouranswer said:
Tomoya1 said:
but it's from sword art online season 1 I forgot the ep but I remember the scene is from when asuna and kirito take their day off and spend 1 week in a far away village in level 1 and asuna kiss kirito in the bridge its that's scene. https://www.google.co.in/search?client=ms-android-micromax&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=Qh68W-eMNIeDvQT2pJfIAg&ins=&q=sword+art+online+season+1+kirito+and+sauna+bridge#imgrc=nJO2_T3BLfo7VM: it's a fan art I can't find the original one

"

Oct 8, 2018 8:27 PM

Nov 2017
notyouranswer said:
Tomoya1 said:
but it's from sword art online season 1 I forgot the ep but I remember the scene is from when asuna and kirito take their day off and spend 1 week in a far away village in level 1 and asuna kiss kirito in the bridge its that's scene. https://www.google.co.in/search?client=ms-android-micromax&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=Qh68W-eMNIeDvQT2pJfIAg&ins=&q=sword+art+online+season+1+kirito+and+sauna+bridge#imgrc=nJO2_T3BLfo7VM: it's a fan art I can't find the original one

"

Oct 8, 2018 8:36 PM

Aug 2012
Tomoya1 said:
notyouranswer said:
Sorry, but nope; just checked the Mitsu x Mitsu Drop ep (here) and at around 9:36, the exact same pic as @CrimsonDream's shows up; the art style is way different from SAO anyway
Oct 8, 2018 8:37 PM

Jan 2008
Tomoya1 said:
notyouranswer said:

It's not from SAO, the character design doesn't even resemble it. As already stated, it's from Mitsu x Mitsu Drop Ep2, scene is at about 9:30 minutes.
Oct 9, 2018 12:20 AM

Oct 2018

Sauce??

"豊葦原中国荒び垂らせぬ禍の物よ!我、「夜ト神」来たり降り、「雪器」を以って、砕き伏せ、草々の障り穢れを打ち払わん!ーー斬!"
Oct 9, 2018 1:03 AM

Jul 2014
Oct 9, 2018 4:27 AM
Aug 2016
Hello community

I'm looking for an anime opening. Music sounds like a J-rock song. It counts from 1 to 7 with different background, colors and characters. There is a building that looks kind of like K Project. It's about different crews who fight with different weapons/magic spell. The hero crew has 6 characters... As far as I can remember there are in that team 4 boys and 2 girls (no too sure though). I think it was aired between 2008 and 2014.

I hope you can find the name of this anime with this much Intel. Best of luck.
Oct 9, 2018 4:36 AM
Oct 2018
there was this anime I remembered just recently, and I'm currently trying to keep track of the animes I've watched.
I can't remember the plot, but I can remember a few things.
there was a male protagonist with a crush on someone, and I think nearing the last couple of episodes the girl was mind controlling him? I remembered a scene where they were sitting on grass watching fireworks.
There was this other scene I remembered. I'm not sure which characters were with him but they were in an outdoor waterpark, and the protag and I think 3 other girls were fighting off this one girl in a place where nobody could see.
Another scene I could remember was when I think they were getting ready or talking about seeing fireworks. The boy's crush mind controlled(?) him into coming to this other girls room (his other friend(?), but I can't remember what happened next.
I think the boy's crush and the one they were fighting in the waterpark both had something to do with the color white??
Oct 9, 2018 4:56 AM

Oct 2018
mozgow said:
Takimoto Hifumi from New Game!.

Sank yuu (~‾∇‾)~

"豊葦原中国荒び垂らせぬ禍の物よ!我、「夜ト神」来たり降り、「雪器」を以って、砕き伏せ、草々の障り穢れを打ち払わん!ーー斬!"
Oct 9, 2018 7:03 AM
Aug 2016
ResKori said:
Anything else to go on with? What is the anime about, a certain scene that happened? Even if you remember it vaguely it helps.

I think it was aired between 2008 and 2014. Also one man of the team smile and the hero look the sky (in one pic of this anime). And it's not Canaan, however that sould be interesting to look, I note that !
Oct 9, 2018 9:58 AM

Jan 2015
endlesssadvoid said:
there was this anime I remembered just recently, and I'm currently trying to keep track of the animes I've watched.
I can't remember the plot, but I can remember a few things.
there was a male protagonist with a crush on someone, and I think nearing the last couple of episodes the girl was mind controlling him? I remembered a scene where they were sitting on grass watching fireworks.
There was this other scene I remembered. I'm not sure which characters were with him but they were in an outdoor waterpark, and the protag and I think 3 other girls were fighting off this one girl in a place where nobody could see.
Another scene I could remember was when I think they were getting ready or talking about seeing fireworks. The boy's crush mind controlled(?) him into coming to this other girls room (his other friend(?), but I can't remember what happened next.
I think the boy's crush and the one they were fighting in the waterpark both had something to do with the color white??

Hmmm...this one had those kind of scenes:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6205/K%C3%A4mpfer

video at 2:18

nihonbashiOct 9, 2018 10:09 AM
Currently reading:
Prince of Fools (The Red Queen's War #1) by Mark Lawrence
The Night Angel Trilogy (Night Angel Omnibus #1-3) by Brent Weeks
The Crystal Shard (The Legend of Drizzt #4) by R.A. Salvatore
Oct 9, 2018 10:40 AM

May 2016
The anime I'm trying to find has a male protagonist. He has an older sister which is either a member or the leader of a biker gang. Apparently she's a mean bitch, tough, and teases him for "being weak" if I'm not wrong. I can't remember the name but I did read this description on some anime mag.

EDIT: This anime must be pre-2005 because the mag I read was around that year or earlier.
Shadow_Reaper13Oct 9, 2018 10:53 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 182 183 [184] 185 186 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Spring 2024 Season

OldLoser - 14 minutes ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
7 seconds ago

» What anime was best to watch in the moment week to week?

Zoopiez - Yesterday

11 by KitsuFrost »»
5 minutes ago

» Your favorite furry anime character?

Ex-Aid - May 14

43 by Horizon248 »»
5 minutes ago

» GINTAMA THREAD

tsukareru - 5 hours ago

16 by TheMechaManiac »»
11 minutes ago

» 🌹 Anime Questionnaire 2024 🌹 ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - May 16

89 by Innozentia »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.