Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v8)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 2017 11:25 PM
Jun 2017
DarknessAngel said:
Hello everyone . I want to know who the male / female characters who do the head tilting are https://youtu.be/Npp26HlvGRE?t=4m23s up to 4:30 .

it's this anime
https://myanimelist.net/anime/9379/Denpa_Onna_to_Seishun_Otoko
Jul 1, 2017 12:05 AM

Feb 2012
Character/Anime?
Jul 1, 2017 12:19 AM

Nov 2013
Nezzen said:
Character/Anime?

That's Shouko Sashinami from Valvrave The Liberator.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 1, 2017 12:55 AM

Apr 2017
whats this chick off?

Jul 1, 2017 12:57 AM
Jul 2018
BulletintheHead said:
whats this chick off?

saber artwork
Jul 1, 2017 1:06 AM
Dec 2016
I came across these thumbnails in Youtube

Pls help...Thks
Jul 1, 2017 1:10 AM

Aug 2015
izumi-kun98 said:

Pls help...Thks

The second one looks like Highschool DxD. dunno about the 1st
Jul 1, 2017 1:19 AM

Aug 2008
izumi-kun98 said:

Pls help...Thks

First one seems like Aoba Kazane from Keijo. Second is certainly Highschool DxD.

-EDIT-
For the first picture, I think someone photoshop the background. Scene is from episode 2 of Keijo and the original background is supposed to be on sand not greenish background. Here's the original version.

ZapredonJul 1, 2017 1:29 AM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jul 1, 2017 1:37 AM
Dec 2016
Thanks Zapredon and Lord_Lamington
Jul 1, 2017 1:44 AM
Dec 2016
I would also like your help in ....

Thanks
Jul 1, 2017 1:45 AM

Aug 2008
izumi-kun98 said:

Thanks

First one is Trinity Seven. Girl is Asami Lilith. Guy is Kasuga Arata.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jul 1, 2017 1:48 AM

Mar 2012
izumi-kun98 said:

Thanks
2) Seiken Tsukai no World Break
3) Mangaka-san to Assistant to
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 1, 2017 4:05 AM

Oct 2013
lostboy79 said:
hi,
I am trying to get the name of an anime movie i watched as a kid appx 25-30 years ago.

the story was vaguely about a boy that possibly transformed into a white serpent dragon similar to that in spirited away. there was also a girl both appx 10yo. i remember there being a sword involved (kind of a katana or samuri sword) and a red ribbon. in the end the bot slits his own throat with the sword, (or seems to).

it is not taro the dragon boy nor is it spirited away but is the SG style.

thanks.

I could be mistaken, but you might be thinking of Hakujaden.
Jul 1, 2017 4:29 AM

Jun 2013
I'm trying to remember an anime that was on the external hard disk that I lost all my anime.

It had 2 seasons or more. The main was a teen girl and her family were shrine priestess and they did it for generations serving and living at the same place, except for the teen girl's mother, who lived in a city. The girl her wanted t walk in that shrine priestess path so she went to live with her grand-mother in the country. But she knows nothing and she has a lot to learn, but she<s a lot weaker than her grand-mother. The thing is that her family were keeping something dangerous for generations and the shrine priestess has 5 guardians with her helping her in that task. I remember one of the 5 guy was a demon. The 5 guardians are also generation after generation and the 5 are about her age and they all go to school together. And the thing they were keeping for generation gets stolen.

EDIT:

I remember the demon guy had red hair and the show might have had a 3rd season, but I know it had more than just 1 season, good ending
Nothingness39Jul 1, 2017 8:10 AM
Jul 1, 2017 9:21 AM

Jun 2013
Shame! I was faster! It was...

Hiiro no Kakera
Jul 1, 2017 10:36 AM
Jul 2016
I can't think of the name of it for the life of me. It has a girl as the main character and she gets a job at a studio where they are making some RPG game. It's a comedy and one of the girls always sleeps in the studio and she's blonde and I literally can't think of anything else. I watched it last year and I think it was still airing then
Jul 1, 2017 10:37 AM

Mar 2012
New Game

Second season is airing this summer.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 1, 2017 10:45 AM

Jul 2016
Ohh you're probably talking about new ga- GODDAMN IT, SOMEONE BEAT ME TO IT AND NOW THIS THREAD IS DEAD!!!
damn, the forums these days...
Jul 1, 2017 1:36 PM
Jul 2017
It's about a male protag with a stereotypical bezerk mode, who gets involved with a girl and ends up at a special spy training facility. The girl is a redhead, and is desperately trying to be the best because she's a descendant of Sherlock Holmes.
Jul 1, 2017 1:42 PM

Feb 2013
sounds like aria the scarlet ammo.,
Jul 1, 2017 1:53 PM

Jul 2014
romagia said:
sounds like aria the scarlet ammo.,

Second this. Pretty sure it is. It fits the description of the show perfectly.

'Those who like space, can't be bad people'

Jul 1, 2017 2:39 PM

Nov 2011

Google image search points out that it's by ワヤマ, probably fanart from Litchi Hikari Club, but could also be a original character. Sorry if I made a mistake.
「喜びも悲しみもあなたさえ五等分なんです!」

Jul 1, 2017 3:02 PM
Jun 2017
So I watch an ep or 2 of this anime some time ago and I can not remember the name. I did a search and came up with nothing.
From what I recall

I know it was a romance anime and a fantasy one.

Please and thank you.
Shiloh_bearJul 1, 2017 3:16 PM
Jul 1, 2017 3:58 PM

Oct 2015
Shiloh_bear said:
So I watch an ep or 2 of this anime some time ago and I can not remember the name. I did a search and came up with nothing.
From what I recall

Please and thank you.

I think i read a manga similiar to that but ye dont have a slight clue what it was called or might have been really an anime but just cant remember...anyway the things i remember about is was smth about him hurting someone in the past and to prevent that he looked himself almost every night into a cage so he wouldnt hurt anyone anymore.
KurumiNightmareJul 1, 2017 4:21 PM
Jul 1, 2017 6:42 PM
Jul 1, 2017 9:37 PM

Jun 2017
Trying to remember a couple of shows I watched in the past.

1. All I really remember is main character and cute girl form a Friendship Club at school. It ends up turning into a complete harem situation as they need to recruit more members to formally form the club. Main character's little sister ends up involved as well.

Not much to go on but hopefully someone can help.

2. Main character moves into a new apartment. Ends up in a small place that turns out to be a kind of magical nexus. Various girls end up attracted to this location and he ends up sharing the place with them. There was a ghost, a space princess, and a shrine maiden looking gall from an underground kingdom with 2 wooden totem guardians. A couple others too that I forget.
Jul 1, 2017 9:47 PM

Nov 2013
Hexblood said:
Trying to remember a couple of shows I watched in the past.

1. All I really remember is main character and cute girl form a Friendship Club at school. It ends up turning into a complete harem situation as they need to recruit more members to formally form the club. Main character's little sister ends up involved as well.

Not much to go on but hopefully someone can help.

2. Main character moves into a new apartment. Ends up in a small place that turns out to be a kind of magical nexus. Various girls end up attracted to this location and he ends up sharing the place with them. There was a ghost, a space princess, and a shrine maiden looking gall from an underground kingdom with 2 wooden totem guardians. A couple others too that I forget.

1. That's Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai.

2. That's Rokujouma no Shinryakusha.
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 2, 2017 1:46 AM
Jul 2017
Hey my friend recommended an anime but he couldn't remember what it was called. It an anime about a school that teaches martial arts and the students fight. The school also researches old martial arts and brings them back into use. There are two factions fighting one that uses old style fighting techniques and one that uses new aided by tech or something . Any help would be appreciated thanks.
Jul 2, 2017 2:34 AM
Jun 2017
KurumiNightmare said:
Shiloh_bear said:
From what I recall

Please and thank you.

I think i read a manga similiar to that but ye dont have a slight clue what it was called or might have been really an anime but just cant remember...anyway the things i remember about is was smth about him hurting someone in the past and to prevent that he looked himself almost every night into a cage so he wouldnt hurt anyone anymore.

Yeah that sounds like it. I know it was an anime and the girl is brought in to marry him. I think he is a king and not a prince though.
Jul 2, 2017 3:41 AM

Aug 2015
Hi All! Was wondering what anime this is from?

Arigathanks!
Jul 2, 2017 7:56 AM
Jan 2017
I'm looking for a name to an anime about a guy who's told to shut down a space exploration club to it being too costly. In the first episode he was introduced by being kidnapped. He was rescued by the unknowing club (they wrecked a multimillion space vessel) only to find out he negotiated himself out of capture.
Jul 2, 2017 8:08 AM
Jul 2018
sbakerj said:
I'm looking for a name to an anime about a guy who's told to shut down a space exploration club to it being too costly. In the first episode he was introduced by being kidnapped. He was rescued by the unknowing club (they wrecked a multimillion space vessel) only to find out he negotiated himself out of capture.

I don't rememver very well if the story went like that but could it be Classroom Crisis?
Jul 2, 2017 8:11 AM

Mar 2012
Ya-Shiro said:
sbakerj said:

I don't rememver very well if the story went like that but could it be Classroom Crisis?
Can confirm.
Jul 2, 2017 8:36 AM

Sep 2016
Jul 2, 2017 8:56 AM
Jan 2017
Ya-Shiro said:
sbakerj said:

Exactly it! Must've tried about 50 search term combinations as well.
NeoAnkara said:
Ya-Shiro said:

Can confirm.

Again, thanks!
Jul 2, 2017 10:35 AM
Nov 2016

Unfortunately the website portion throws image searches of :x
Jul 2, 2017 10:37 AM

Aug 2008
Deathman451 said:

Unfortunately the website portion throws image searches of :x

Chihayafuru
https://myanimelist.net/anime/10800/Chihayafuru

Jul 2, 2017 2:29 PM

May 2017

Anyone know where this is from?
Jul 2, 2017 2:33 PM

Jul 2012
perve said:

Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai
Jul 2, 2017 2:36 PM

Nov 2013
perve said:

That's from [url=https://myanimelist.net/anime/306/Abenobashi_Mahou☆Shoutengai]Abenobashi[/url].
Jul 2, 2017 4:24 PM
Apr 2016
Anyone knows where is this from?
Jul 2, 2017 5:05 PM

Sep 2016
Jul 2, 2017 7:39 PM

May 2017
@thebigguy @gamerdlm
Thanks guys
Jul 2, 2017 8:23 PM

Feb 2016
Wazzup

''Ask not the Sparrow, how the Eagle soars'' - Kiryūin Satsuki
Jul 2, 2017 8:37 PM

Nov 2013

Judging from the style/character design, I would say she is Rindo from Shokugeki no Soma. I haven't read the manga though.
Jul 2, 2017 8:38 PM

Apr 2014
TheBigGuy said:

Judging from the style/character design, I would say she is Rindo from Shokugeki no Soma. I haven't read the manga though.

Yeah it is Rindo from Shokugeki
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
Jul 2, 2017 11:13 PM

May 2013
Looking for an anime. I recognise some things from the description: There were 3 heroes and the weakest one got betrayed by the other 2. Anyone has a clue what series could it be? Thanks in advance!
Jul 2, 2017 11:47 PM

Nov 2014
Mydlak said:
Looking for an anime. I recognise some things from the description: There were 3 heroes and the weakest one got betrayed by the other 2. Anyone has a clue what series could it be? Thanks in advance!

Well, Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari has that in synopsis but it hasn't aired yet.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What anime song (intro, outro, j-pop) of the ringtone do you use right now?

Kiryotsu - 23 minutes ago

4 by Horizon248 »»
10 minutes ago

» Is there hope for classic super robots?

Timeline_man - Apr 25

17 by SPTLayzner »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

28 by deg »»
13 minutes ago

» Best Trap Character in Anime? ( 1 2 3 )

GoatPieceLuffy - 10 hours ago

102 by LostSpectre »»
14 minutes ago

» Crunchyroll lawsuit ( 1 2 )

billybub - Oct 10, 2023

52 by KittenCuddler »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.