Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2017 9:00 AM

Jan 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The first client is a guy that has dream to take bath in a "dreamy" bathing house. An exclusive with a beautiful painting in it. And Moguro just so kind to make his dream come true the next day PLUS with an extra beautiful, not painting but a woman that kindly voluntereed herself to wash his back.
The next one is a researcher that doesn't feel well at his working place even though he's just works part-time there. So he thinks that it would be necessary if he had his own research lab and then Moguro granted it. BUT, Moguro gave him deadline of three month to produce a result from his lab.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 29, 2017 10:46 AM

Oct 2012
The plagiarizing researcher deserved the BOOM! The hot tub time machine guy was pretty innocent (although classic bath house paintings is definitely a quirky hobby).
May 29, 2017 11:12 AM

Jan 2015
THAT PUNCH LOL. Did anyone make a gif? I totally thought this guy is screwed after punching Moguro. Cause rule number 1: Don't annoy Moguro
I liked the second story. Moguro basically sponsoring a researcher. totally realistic ... and him telling to focus on his own research and the deadline stuff is all what researchers have to go through in the end that Researcher was quite trashy stealing someone else's work (Gotta be one of them to survive you know) and he was punished. but i think he was punished by life itself (so Moguro didnt do much in second case)
May 29, 2017 1:12 PM

Sep 2013
Bathhouse painting enthusiast gets a spooky end cause he wanted the girl instead of his hobby.
Hack researcher gets conned then cons someone himself then gets boomed.
May 29, 2017 1:33 PM

Mar 2016
Feel bad for the first guy who wouldn't want to go back and see that girl again! The second guy deserved what he got doing that to someone after what happened to him is unforgivable!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
May 29, 2017 1:45 PM

Feb 2017
Hirugiku said:
THAT PUNCH LOL. Did anyone make a gif? I totally thought this guy is screwed after punching Moguro. Cause rule number 1: Don't annoy Moguro
I liked the second story. Moguro basically sponsoring a researcher. totally realistic ... and him telling to focus on his own research and the deadline stuff is all what researchers have to go through in the end that Researcher was quite trashy stealing someone else's work (Gotta be one of them to survive you know) and he was punished. but i think he was punished by life itself (so Moguro didnt do much in second case)

https://warau-salesman.tumblr.com/post/161206232630
It's on the bottom, enjoy.
May 29, 2017 2:28 PM

Aug 2014
Gin and Takasugi in the same episode. Think the previous episode had Katsura.

The punishment both times were fair and proportionate this time. Presumably the first man just gets off with a backwash from some ugly/dead woman. No big deal. The real horror is he had to take a bath in lukewarm water. Second guy's research failed anyway, and he fucked up his reputation by himself.
Sieg Zeon!
May 29, 2017 2:29 PM

Jan 2015
annelora said:
Hirugiku said:

https://warau-salesman.tumblr.com/post/161206232630
It's on the bottom, enjoy.

thank you so much dude.
May 31, 2017 12:16 AM

Jul 2011
Dammit Towani, why did you have to follow the same path as your ex? you deserve that Boom so damn much, you plagiarizing bastard!
Jun 1, 2017 9:33 PM

Oct 2008
What a scary bathhouse attendant woman!
Serves right for you falsification dude!
4/5.

Jun 28, 2017 9:03 PM

Dec 2016
Dumb, dumb Towani became exactly what screwed him over in the first place. Got what he deserved
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Warau Salesman New Episode 12 Discussion

Mascera - Jun 19, 2017

24 by CopperTyrant »»
Jan 5, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Warau Salesman New Episode 3 Discussion

Mascera - Apr 17, 2017

14 by Sr_Alpha »»
Aug 30, 2022 2:07 PM

» YO THIS OPENING BOPS

Reaperoflight - Feb 8, 2022

3 by anikevin »»
Jul 21, 2022 1:21 AM

Poll: » Warau Salesman New Episode 11 Discussion

Mascera - Jun 12, 2017

15 by Reaperoflight »»
Feb 28, 2022 12:56 AM

Poll: » Warau Salesman New Episode 5 Discussion

Mascera - May 1, 2017

24 by Sakuta002766 »»
Nov 28, 2020 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.