Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2017 8:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
When Akira was feeling down this chapter, I just want to give her a hug.

Gotta love that life lesson about friends.
May 28, 2017 10:00 PM

Mar 2015
this man know his words...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 29, 2017 1:49 PM

May 2015
This was an OK follow-up chapter... It felt shorter than usual and it wasn't as good as the previous chapter though.

Just Akira being regretful and Kondou trying to be helpful.

Hopefully Akira will patch things with her friend soon.

Anyhow, I really want to now more about Kondou now... He had become a more interesting character these past 2 chapters for me.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Jun 1, 2017 4:12 AM
Jun 2017
Well anyways after reading this far I guess I somewhat got the gist of the story. As fellow readers of many other manga. I suppose you people too know what will happen. The girl would be able to change , because of Manager san n then she would in return help him get over his divorce or atleast make him redeem himself and feel happy that he was once with his wife or maybe she could patch them up again. The college guy could be considered a new love interest for her even though he would try something nasty first and we will see it too but not much. Then manager and akira would move on with their lives and say the idiotic heartwarming sentence "I am glad that I met you" and then carry on with their lives. Well how many of you think the same just give me a comment about it and I really wanna see how this will unfold(The continuation or ending I suggest). Maybe I could see some other route than mine , sure would like to see it.
Jun 1, 2017 4:25 AM
Jun 2017
Well I guess , its all my assumption but you know seeing the age gap made it very very clear that it is impossible in everyway. Well the story will continue maybe 49 or 50 chapters and may take years to complete dats why I like complete manga, the story just becomes irrelevant after you read about it just once twice a week or once in a week. Well anyhow it was a good read n very much you say slice of life.
Mar 30, 2018 4:49 AM

Dec 2014
well that was good ..it seems they are planning a haunted house

More topics from this board

» How many chapters did the anime adapt?

TsutanaiFuun - May 22, 2023

6 by OG_Otaku »»
Jun 4, 2023 10:01 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Chapter 82 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

15 by potplant »»
Jan 23, 2023 10:35 PM

Poll: » The End Chapter 82 (Spoilers)

AsT5 - Mar 31, 2018

22 by jay4ubaby »»
Dec 16, 2022 5:15 PM

» I need help with this...

Rxfvlll - Apr 16, 2022

15 by RaymanM »»
Nov 1, 2022 5:54 AM

» Takashi Yoshizawa (+ spoilers)

removed-user - Sep 29, 2020

4 by KeyToTheBasement »»
Aug 5, 2021 6:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.