Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 21, 2017 12:17 PM

Jul 2016
If the current mean upsets you, write a solid review and send it my way.
If you want to recommend a review you have written for this show, send a permalink to me.
You can also recommend another club members review by posting a link to it below
If you see one of your reviews here and want to change your score for whatever reason, be sure to notify me.

Full List of All Currently Aggregated Anime

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1: Review by BlueSkylark

"It fails on a basic level to make the world around the characters look interesting and at the same time it feels completely uninspired. I mean the author uses the 2001st iteration of Dwarven blacksmiths/fighters and Elven archers. Then we have again goblins dragons and wyverns(cool) and humans. Oh and we have this one good organisation, which is shallow, has no background other that they fight the bad guys and has no reason to be in the story at all, up until this point."

Score: 60
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2: Review by CodeBlazeFate

"Ultimately, while this is a very gruesome action show and some of the gags get a laugh here and there, this show is very sloppy in execution, which is a shame given how awesome this concept is and, again, how sick the fights are. At the very least, I hope that this series ends up bringing some notoriety for Hoods Drifters Studio. Still, this show is a bit of a disappointment."

Score: 54
#3: Review by hugmynd

"The concept of Drifters calls out to me. Death battles between major players from our history for control of a high fantasy world sounds like something I couldn’t possibly hate. Unfortunately, not enough is done with the idea to make it even vaguely interesting."

Score: 30

Reviews: 3 (1 more needed for mean calculation)
CodeBlazeFateMar 16, 2019 1:04 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 17, 2017 4:15 AM

Apr 2016
Can I have my score changed to 55 please?

EDIT: Thanks
CodeBlazeFateJul 25, 2017 12:26 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Koe no Katachi Aggregation

NothingReally - Sep 13, 2017

2 by Rawa_Rauf »»
Feb 16, 2021 5:58 AM

Sticky: » Review Submissions

PrincessMomonoke - May 21, 2017

26 by Plasmatize »»
Jun 6, 2020 3:55 PM

» Sanctuary Aggregation

FrozenRoy - Jan 31, 2019

2 by RoryBurrows »»
Feb 1, 2020 8:33 AM

» Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Aggregation

CodeBlazeFate - Jun 26, 2019

0 by CodeBlazeFate »»
Jun 26, 2019 8:24 PM

» Gosenzo-sama Banbanzai! Aggregation

CodeBlazeFate - Jun 9, 2019

0 by CodeBlazeFate »»
Jun 9, 2019 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.