Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 9, 2017 8:43 PM
Aug 2013
Ratohnhaketon said:
Dwlr said:

They're only successful because you're playing worthless scrubs, but like I said the far more likely scenario is you were trying to be "legendary online" and somebody called you on it so now you're just floundering to defend your own delusions of adequacy.

No it's not, not unless you're playing people that don't know how to do anything and then anything is effective or you're one of the people intentionally causing lag and sponging bullets because of it, but even if you're cheating a Gnasher is more effective. Clearly just trolling or you really are THAT delusional either way clearly not competent nor do you have a leg to stand on.
I've played with every weapon and know how to trick people into close combat to be chainsawed. I don't just run at them and rev blindly (sometimes I did, just for fun). Your talk of lag is boring, that's basically the default excuse when people can't win. You're the kind who thinks anyone who can fire off a semi-auto rifle faster than you on Call of Duty uses an auto-shooter.

I'm not actually claiming to be that good. I only brought up my history when you started going full retard over my "public enemy #1" figure of speech. Really, what in the hell do I gain from lying on a random anime forum about a game I haven't played in 4 years? You should get over yourself, you don't sound that special either.

No way you're consistently doing that against players worth a damn, only the newbies, scrubs, etc. The mention of lag is relevant, Gears is known for the issues lag brings that can heavily favor one or a few individuals. It can get so bad that it can allow players to live a Gnasher to the face or to somehow take a big hit around corners. Intentional or not it can make someone appear to be better than they really are, more so when facing less than stellar opponents. Must be why you think you're good enough pull off those scores you get.

Funny you mention modded controllers, lag in Gears only effects damage detection or whatever you want to call it. Epic themselves have said how much of a problem modded controllers were, so in games where it was abuse-able any inhuman firing speed was caused by modded controllers not lag. You must be projecting.

You're part of the problem you know. Noobs and scrubs will always be noobs and scrubs but you're like those people that, jokingly or not, feel the need to make themselves look better than they are by juxtaposing their so called accomplishments next to those who are unfortunately not very good to begin with. ESPECIALLY in Gears where the stupid decisions they continue to make with how they handle lag can make players that actually are hot shit perform like just shit. Who wants to be a part of that?
Jun 16, 2017 8:00 AM

Feb 2015
Pretty much all of them, really, more or less.
Jun 16, 2017 10:03 AM
Jul 2018
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Tales of fans are really some of the worst out there
Curious on this one, for the most part i'd say they're the some of the nicest, but i'm positive there's some real bad people in it. But as for original topic i'd have to say the Zelda fanbase.
Jun 16, 2017 10:22 AM

Mar 2016
Aceynn said:
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Tales of fans are really some of the worst out there
Curious on this one, for the most part i'd say they're the some of the nicest, but i'm positive there's some real bad people in it. But as for original topic i'd have to say the Zelda fanbase.

Have you seen the shit storm over zestiria ? The whole Alisha-Rose dumb shit.
Jun 16, 2017 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Aceynn said:

Oh god that, yeah that was..out of control to say the least rofl. Other thing that comes to mind is DOTNW and the hate it gets (though i'm somewhat guilty of hating it myself haha.) But if someone likes it then not gonna bash em for it or anything, it's their choice. :3
Jun 18, 2017 12:57 AM

Mar 2012
Dota 2.

I'd play more of this game solo queue if it weren't for all of the constant shittalkers.
Jun 18, 2017 12:59 AM

Jun 2017
Call of Duty for sure. I would enjoy playing online with people, but all the annoying kids and rude people made me stray away from online and then eventually the series itself. Kind of a good thing tho :p
Jun 18, 2017 3:10 AM

Jul 2009
I'll insert every MOBA community here, but special mention goes to League.

Still doesn't stop me from playing it lol.
Jun 23, 2017 12:24 PM
Jun 2014
The GTA Online community is fucking cancer. People will fuck up your grinding for no reason and they get nothing out of it. One time a hacker was dropping free money for everyone and this game just came a long and killed everyone.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Jun 24, 2017 10:10 AM

Sep 2016
AyameTomoko said:
When a game becomes infamous for being bad usually it's because the developer or publisher screwed up something.
In rare cases though is it the community's fault that the game's popularity and reputation took a massive plummet.

So are any games you can think of like this?
A pretty obvious example I think would be the minecraft community which is responsible for mc's false reputation as a game targeted towards kids; when in reality the game has no target audience.

Does that ruin minecraft though?
Jun 24, 2017 10:20 AM

Apr 2017
Final Fantasy 14. Where telling a healer "Please use Regen and not Cure I and ONLY Cure I" after dying due to their inadequate healing results in drama "Shut up! I play how I want!". Well, have two less players in your community. My friend and I will not remain subbed to waste time with people who don't want to take advice.

Archeage. Because people who make alts to circumvent block placed on their mains do not get banned despite the publisher's statement that this is bannable. Also, because if you pay enough, you can break the "no racism" chat rule to write racist remarks on a half serverwide channel and still not get banned.
There's no inherent right or wrong in this universe, but when we think with emotions rather than logic, we make things so.
Jun 25, 2017 3:30 AM

Jun 2016
The GTA fans, I guess? And FNAF, yep!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jun 26, 2017 9:28 AM
Mar 2017
exxxe said:

Does that ruin minecraft though?

No of course not. Minecraft is still a great game in itself.
But there's sort of a stigma in saying that you play the game if you're an adult.
This is mostly do to the game's multiplayer feature and how it reflected the shift in Minecraft's age demographic.
As a result, the game over time has been seen by most as a game that's targeted towards children.
It's quite frustrating because not only is this bogus do to the fact the game isn't targeting anyone, but also it's still quite a fun game in itself.
Jun 26, 2017 3:49 PM

Sep 2016
I won't say that it ruined the game because it's my favorite licence ever, but the online community of Uncharted sucks really much.
There's also trouble within the BioWare games communities (mostly Mass Effect)... mostly debating about the same-gender relationships... Because of that I'm kinda disgusted by the Mass Effect fandom, ESPECIALLY on Tumblr. It's unbearable.
Jun 26, 2017 3:56 PM

Feb 2010
Undertale and Sonic first thing that came to mind. i still love the games but the community is cancer

DragonSlayer_19 said:
Aceynn said:

that the shipping community and that's shit everywhere
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jun 26, 2017 5:32 PM
May 2015
overwatch and league
Jun 26, 2017 6:06 PM

Jun 2017
Undertale. It sucks because I really like the game. /:P

Sour Patch Kids. Sweet, sour,
Jun 26, 2017 6:53 PM

May 2010
Pretty much any dedicated fanbase.

That is, the ones who loved something from the beginning, those guys are fine. But when you get the ones who get their after the fact and it seems like all they do is feed off of their own emotions, they just kill things.

Any dedicated subreddit is likely cancer. The Undertale sub was cancer. The Persona 5 sub is cancer. The Fire Emblem Heroes sub is ironically okay, I think they all know they're trash already, so they don't put up any fronts, so it's nice to just get some art.

The Final Fantasy sub is okay. The Final Fantasy XV sub is trash. The list goes on.
Jun 27, 2017 8:18 AM

Feb 2017
All games I've played have had a decent amount of toxic players, but I'd have to say LoL was the worst I experienced. I actually got so sick of people spending more time arguing with each other than actually playing that I quit the game for a pretty long time. I only just recently got back into it a few months ago and so far it hasn't been as bad as what I remember from 2 years ago, but I've also only been doing ARAM, so maybe it would still be as bad if I actually did Summoner's Rift again.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» GTA V vs GTA IV

tectacles - May 2

4 by Jeritorias »»
39 minutes ago

» What was the very first video game you ever played? As well your first game console?

Kazeninjaryu1 - Yesterday

8 by Jeritorias »»
41 minutes ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3536 by Jeritorias »»
47 minutes ago

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - Apr 25

4 by _Nette_ »»
6 hours ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3730 by KenaiPhoenix »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.