Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 10, 2017 11:16 AM

Jul 2016
If the current mean upsets you, write a solid review and send it my way.
If you want to recommend a review you have written for this show, send a permalink to me.
You can also recommend another club members review by posting a link to it below
If you see one of your reviews here and want to change your score for whatever reason, be sure to notify me.

Full List of All Currently Aggregated Anime

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1: Review by sparkle1princess

"This is one of the worst anime I have ever seen in my life. Nothing about it was good. The plot was a mess with Deus Ex Machina and asspulls right and left, more holes than swiss cheese, and poor characters that I cared nothing about. There were more plot holes than I care to count and events so ridiculous that I’m pretty sure an episode of scooby doo would have had more credibility. Watch this anime if you wanna have a good laugh, but don’t expect anything special."

Score: 10
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2: Review by bmoore07

"No review of Charlotte (or any Jun Maeda work for that matter) can be complete without mentioning the inability to understand subtlety. You don’t get a moment of silence with Charlotte. It’s nothing but noise with this show, as if muting the inspirational strings and sappy dialogue just once is too much to ask for. Charlotte exterminates the “show; don’t tell” concept with its tiresome monologues and excessive narration; every instance of character development is spelled out for you, as if you can’t observe what’s happening for yourself. Even Angel Beats has more tact that this hunk of garbage."

Score: 20

Reviews: 2 (2 more needed for mean calculation)
RoryBurrowsDec 2, 2017 11:21 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 19, 2017 8:54 PM

Jun 2015
I'd like to submit my review for Charlotte:

https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=248104
Sep 18, 2017 12:46 AM

Jun 2016
Currently the Full List says there's only 1 review for Charlotte despite there being 2 approved here.
Sep 18, 2017 7:05 AM

Jun 2015
Yea. I've noticed that a while back but thought someone would get around to changing it eventually.
Nov 30, 2017 11:04 AM

Jun 2015
It's been a while since I've written, proofread, and submitted my review but I'd like to change the quote of the review. I've been re-reading my Charlotte review recently and I think this quote is more fitting:

"No review of Charlotte (or any Jun Maeda work for that matter) can be complete without mentioning the inability to understand subtlety. You don’t get a moment of silence with Charlotte. It’s nothing but noise with this show, as if muting the inspirational strings and sappy dialogue just once is too much to ask for. Charlotte exterminates the “show; don’t tell” concept with its tiresome monologues and excessive narration; every instance of character development is spelled out for you, as if you can’t observe what’s happening for yourself. Even Angel Beats has more tact that this hunk of garbage."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Koe no Katachi Aggregation

NothingReally - Sep 13, 2017

2 by Rawa_Rauf »»
Feb 16, 2021 5:58 AM

Sticky: » Review Submissions

PrincessMomonoke - May 21, 2017

26 by Plasmatize »»
Jun 6, 2020 3:55 PM

» Sanctuary Aggregation

FrozenRoy - Jan 31, 2019

2 by RoryBurrows »»
Feb 1, 2020 8:33 AM

» Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Aggregation

CodeBlazeFate - Jun 26, 2019

0 by CodeBlazeFate »»
Jun 26, 2019 8:24 PM

» Gosenzo-sama Banbanzai! Aggregation

CodeBlazeFate - Jun 9, 2019

0 by CodeBlazeFate »»
Jun 9, 2019 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.