Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 27, 2017 4:46 AM

Mar 2017
I don't watch or read Keijo, but given the fact of why the manga has to end saddens me.

After all, the author has almost no knowledge that the anime is going to flop so much in japan. So much that the manga has to somewhat pay the price.
It's time to play the Game folks!
Apr 27, 2017 9:04 AM

Jul 2013
I just hope it ends at a good note. I enjoy the manga a lot more than the anime. I feel like as far as shounen manga goes, it's actually quite entertaining and ticks all the right shounen boxes. That in itself is probably the problem, at some point the plot and action just took over and the fan service became less of a focus. If you think that's bullshit look no further than Fairy Tail, which is now 5% trash plot and action plus 95% fan service.

In a manga about battling boobs and asses, people probably expect a lot more silly fan service and a stupidly dense male mc to grope those beautiful assets. Sadly Keijo has none of those. Say what you want about the series but the author must be applauded for his creativity in terms of battle techniques and choreography. Physics-defying though it is, he still tried to came up with detailed analysis on how those techniques work within the confines of rules that defines the Keijo world. Most of the battles are creative and hard to predict too.

Here's to hoping the translators complete their work on this underrated manga.
Apr 27, 2017 7:55 PM

Mar 2015
Yaoi-Senpai said:
The mangaka explained why he completed the manga.

shounen sunday and their shitty management... FFS... still outraged how they axed lot of series back in 2014-2015 because universary or something that one of their programs to launch 20 new series or something that sacrificing old ones...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 27, 2017 9:22 PM

Mar 2009
Huh. I feel bad for the guy. Good luck to him with his next work.
Apr 29, 2017 5:02 AM

May 2012
As an ass man, this makes me depressed. Fuck me.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Edens Zero' Manga Ends in Five Chapters

DatRandomDude - 11 hours ago

2 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
55 minutes ago

» Manga 'Darwin Jihen' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

12 by Ramkec »»
2 hours ago

» Kinema Citrus Announces 'Sayonara Lara', 'Ninja Skooler' Original Anime

DatRandomDude - May 18

19 by daddymahitowo »»
10 hours ago

» 'Mononoke: Karakasa' Reveals Supporting Cast, Theme Song, Trailer

DatRandomDude - May 1

9 by Kamirura »»
Yesterday, 12:02 PM

» 'Touken Ranbu Kai' Prequel Anime Movie Announced for August 2024

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 11:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.