Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2017 8:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ageha and his group has quite a lot of fangirls..

Funny to see the Nayuki twin girls return. I almost forgot that they exist in this show.
Episode had more gimmicks than the usual music stuff with basketball, calligraphy, etc.

I think this episode is just building up and getting viewers to understand some of the newer characters. Ageha is still getting the most attention out of them. If only his personality would be better
Apr 17, 2017 8:29 AM

Nov 2007
No wonder I didn't see main guy's name on the list. He got a special training class, by himself. Well... as expected, though.

Visiting junior high's school festival. Everyone's popular with their kouhais and he got lost. Wow, that yakisoba making speed! Also the bar scene.

Ancients visiting the festival, too. Drama club got trouble and main guy got recommended to be the replacement. He got a new song for the character he replaces https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHSu7fGt6PI. His teacher finds him interesting. Wow, those goods...

That creepy guy disappointed about his performance, though.

It seems like not only they shuffle the roles, the "Show Time" also shuffled. The second song to the third CD is by 4 characters!

An ep. about Kabuki next.
tsubasaloverMay 15, 2017 10:16 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 17, 2017 10:04 AM

Oct 2008
What a fantastic episode. I'm enjoying this season so much ;w;

NEW HOSHITANI SONG!! One that's way better than Hoshi no Stride too. Godly Hanae vocals. THANK YOU STARMYU OVERLORDS.

And I'm so freaking glad Hoshitani isn't just a talentless hack. I mean, that's part of his appeal too, but the "gap" when he acted on that stage holy shit. <3

I didn't expect that part about Ootori. Man, even Nayuki could tell with one glance. Speaking about Nayuki, that was adorable when he cooked the delicious-looking yakisoba.

Laughed harder than I should have when Uozumi hung up on Haruto the first time. That was great xD

Can tell the budget us fangirls funded with BD and merchandise is being put to good use. ;)
Apr 17, 2017 1:32 PM
Jun 2016
Lost it at those Tengenji goods, how do they keep writing stuff like this omg and I would die for some goods
And Haruto. HARUTO. how even for that many clubs. I can see why his God status just keeps going up now. One of the best things about this show I loved were some of the realistic hard work and efforts people put in to get where they are so I'm not sure how much more they are going to up Haruto's character

And as soon as I saw a picture of that person posing I was like, "gotta be Ootori". I assume that the picture will play a crucial role later on in either pushing Hositani further in a good way or bad way. Good in that it'll motivate him to move forward, bad in that it'll force him to have tunnel vision like Ageha has right now.

It seems that Tengenji gets the spotlight next episode! I'm excited to see what they do because the pose scenes from the preview look intriguing
xisueApr 18, 2017 5:28 PM
Apr 17, 2017 1:53 PM

May 2010
Kuga with that 100% bitter melon lol.

All the coaches can get gayer than rest of the whole cast and its all good. Uozumi is moe.

Also pls tape Ageha's mouth, I hate.
Apr 19, 2017 6:51 PM
Dec 2015
tsubasalover said:
No wonder I didn't see main guy's name on the list. He got a special training class, by himself. Well... as expected, though.

Visiting junior high's school festival. Everyone's popular with their kouhais and he got lost. Wow, that yakisoba making speed! Also the bar scene.

Ancients visiting the festival, too. Drama club got trouble and main guy got recommended to be the replacement. He got a new song for the character he replaces. His teacher finds him interesting. Wow, those goods...

That creepy guy disappointed about his performance, though.

It seems like not only they shuffle the roles, the "Show Time" also shuffled. The second song to the third CD is by 4 characters!

An ep. about Kabuki next.

I don't dislike the flow of the story, in fact it's great but it's weird we still haven't gotten a Team Ootori song or solo besides Hoshitani this early in the series, we even got Team Hiiragi song already. I miss Kuga and Tengenji (they practically faded in supporting roles now with Ageha's focus) especially after seeing the lineup of the B-side of the Show Time 3. I love the idea of shuffling but it gets lonely if that's the first we have. :(

Also, I keep hearing Ageha every episode. I don't dislike the guy but his personality doesn't help. Still, I'm glad Rising Star was shown this ep, I missed Hoshitani's vocals.
Apr 22, 2017 7:24 AM

Oct 2014
I loved this episode.

I'm guessing the reason why they chose to keep the photo from Hoshitani this episode is because Ootori looks somewhat like the younger version that Hoshitani saw, so maybe that's how he'll finally make the connection later on that Ootori is the sempai that he admires.... like seriously broa.. that joke ain't funny... how can he be that dense....?

Loved Hositani's song this episode.

I hate Ageha... he's such an uninteresting character. Don't like his singing either.

I'm starting to like Uozumi a lot this season. Love the fact that he hung up on Haruto twice... that Haruto is too perfect for his own good. It's good for him that he's not the annoying kind of perfect though.

Looking forward to Tengenji's episode. :D

P.S.: Nayuki, you missed your calling. Go and become a chef man...
Mar 17, 2022 3:19 AM

Feb 2020
Hoshitani's new song was nice. I also liked his stage performance a lot.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2017

31 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 6, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2017

16 by Serafos »»
Mar 18, 2022 3:07 AM

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2017

6 by Serafos »»
Mar 18, 2022 1:53 AM

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2017

11 by Serafos »»
Mar 17, 2022 1:39 PM

Poll: » Starmyu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2017

10 by Serafos »»
Mar 17, 2022 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.