Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2017 6:36 AM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finale.
Pretty much lightheart and fun with Faruru visited laala's school and everyone supported her.
Juri became pripara ticket postman who deliver ticket to new mc.

And the end, Laala transfered from out of nowhere lol.
So that it everyone. See you next week on Idol Time Pripara.

---

8/10.
Fav chara: Laala
Fav group: Solami smile
fav song: Pretty Prism Paradice
Fav season: Season 1, I guess
Mar 29, 2017 4:12 PM

Jun 2014
Ended how I expected. It was obvious they would connect to the next series by ending in a way that starts the new series.

I will treat the next episode as 141 because other anime do that as well for sequels even if myanimelist doesn't list it as such.

Anyway, good "finale".
Mar 30, 2017 4:20 AM

Jan 2013
It's been an excellent ride these past couple+ years, I'll miss this show a lot.

See you all in the next series!
Jan 1, 2018 2:19 PM

Nov 2012
Started this back in September and finally finished it,granted I probably could have finished it earlier if I didn't take a break every season.Now that I've finished it I can say without a doubt that Aikatsu is indefinitely better.

S1: 5/10.
S2: 6/10.
S3: 5/10.

Overall 5/10 which seems like a low score and makes it seems like I didn't like or enjoy this show which isn't true,just don't think this show warrants getting anything higher.

Favorite character: Either Lala or Mirei
Favorite group: SoLaMi Smile obviously.
Favorite season: S2,it was slightly better than the other I guess.
Favorite song: Marble Make up a-ha-ha! without a doubt,Make It! is second,Pretty Prism Paradise!!! third.

As of now definitively don't want to watch Idol Time but might reconsider with time,if anything I'm moving on to Aikatsu Stars instead.
Sep 28, 2018 3:06 PM
Jul 2009
What a ride!
after being put on standby (for lack of subs mid S2) for probably a year or two, I can finally see it to the end.
For a long running series, Pripara surprised me with the amount of thought put into it, with most of the main cast getting their time to shine and grow; proper story progression ((I'm looking at you, DC)) ; the way they foreshadow new characters many eps beforehand, sometimes obvious, sometimes not ; the various "surprise reveals"; and of course the beloved songs from i☆Ris and co, all keeping me hooked on until the end!

Idol Time here I come!
Feb 23, 2019 8:11 PM
Jul 2018
Absolutely amazing. I've never enjoyed a show as much as this one. It was beautiful.
11/10

Time for Idol Time!
Oct 4, 2021 12:20 AM

Feb 2020
Cute and lighthearted finale. It was nice to see both Falulu and Gaaruru outside PriPara. They really enjoyed their visit to Lala's school. :)

Overall, PriPara was a mixed bag. It had a lot of both good and bad episodes. The performances were absolutely gorgeous and the songs were mostly nice and catchy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Season 1. The first and the best season. I loved most of the characters, their developments and interactions with each other. Sophie episodes were my favorites. The conclusion of the Gloria arc with Lala's mother was the most touching single moment. Falulu arc was also very interesting and emotional. This season also had the best songs.

Season 2. Not so good season, although it had a couple of great things starting with Aroma and Mikan. I loved their friendship and hilarious antics. They were super cute together. :3

Lala and Nao's birthday, both Meganee and Gaaruru's debut performances and the Halloween episode were also one of the highlights moments. Garuru was definitely my favorite new character besides Ajimi, Aroma, and Mikan. I liked Ajimi's ultra energetic and crazy personality.

I disliked the whole Hibiki arc, her character (I still loved her performances though) and that prince x princess stuff with Fuwari. They were the reasons why I didn't like this season as much as the first one. Also, there were a couple of boring romance themed episodes I didn't like at all.

Season 3. Kinda same feelings with this one. All that babysitting annoyed me and took way too much screen time.

Episodes focusing on the members of Gaarmageddon were the best thing here. I especially liked Aroma and Garuru's character development. Jewlie-Janice arc was also interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite characters:
- Sophie
- Garuru
- Ajimi
- Aroma
- Non
- Chiri
- Mikan
- Mirei
- Cosmo

Favorite units:
- SoLaMi♡Dressing
- SoLaMi♡SMILE
- Gaarmageddon
- UCCHARI BIG-BANGS

Favorite songs:
- Pure・Amore・Love
- Make Up A-Ha-Ha!
- Reversible Ring
- Bring Back The Idols!
- Amazing· Castle, Make it!
- Girl's Fantasy
- Dream Parade
- Love Friend Style
- Realize

P.S. Sophie's pushuu~ is one of the cutest things ever, lol.

SerafosApr 24, 3:41 AM
Aug 28, 2022 5:54 PM
Aug 2022
ya me vi pripara en el animeflv y me encanto mucho o3o
Oct 30, 2022 11:24 AM

Dec 2012
And thus it was. Falulu became a real girl and Jewlie became the happy version of Madoka.

Well, this episode felt like an Easter egg for making it all this way. It took me over eight years to finally see this entry through, but once it really got going it was nigh unstoppable. PriPara surpassed every limit and made these 140 episodes zoom by in a red flash. I'm already looking forward to diving into Idol Time. But for now, it's time to relax to the kashiko-max.

9/10
Feb 16, 10:33 PM

Nov 2009
And we got a "tomodachi egg Falulu"... LOL, so cute.

Falulu's having fun in Jululu's room and found a gift inside the room that's actually addressed to Falulu... it's like Jululu knew this was going to happen...

And they can finally bring Falulu out into the Real world, since Falulu was a "digital program" with no actual "physical body"... (I guess we're going full "Tron")

What's interesting is... Falulu kept her physics-defying large hair even outside Pripara, LOL

However... Falulu's joining the little kids class, instead of a class that's more suit her appearance age... LOL

Also... apparently everyone's watching her from Pripara... this is turning into some sort of "reality TV show"

BTW... I am pretty sure they could always have made a school/ classroom in Pripara... but I guess no one ever thought of that eh...

And... HOW THE F... did Garuru get there? Did she also hijack Janice's rosette to go into the Real World?

But... Garuru kept her "chibi form" instead of her older form when she's performing.

BTW... so... somehow Hyper-girl's hyper antics... can actually manifest into Reality outside of Pripara... her words become physical objects and she can also change her physical body shape...

Meanwhile Jululu is going around to hand people their pri-tickets... but... I thought they were doing that before from inside Pripara since season 1 episode 1... there was no real need to become a ghost in the Real World...

So... in a way... they didn't really "save" Jululu, since she still end up without a physical body and is now wondering the Real World and doesn't interact with anyone cause no one can really see her... Meaning... the "system" still essentially successfully "erased" Jululu from Pripara since she's now forever wondering the Real World and never appear in Pripara again.

___ ___ ___

___ ___ ___

___ ___ ___

And so... the series ends with Lala being transferred, so where, no one knows, well maybe next series, LOL

Speaking of next series.. they're going into Idol Time eh... with a new girl, but still in the same world as Pripara and is continuing the series as a direct sequel with nearly no time skips...

I guess they're transferring Lala away so she doesn't take the "spot light"...
amlgFeb 16, 10:38 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » PriPara Episode 95 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 19, 2:08 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 91 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 18, 12:39 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 89 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 18

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 18, 10:01 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 76 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 16

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 12:06 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 75 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 11, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 10:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.