Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 27, 2017 10:45 AM

May 2009
Clearly, the op is one of those types of people who think their favorite anime should be as highly rated as possible. I'll never understand topics like these. It really isn't even that serious.
Mar 27, 2017 11:43 AM

Jul 2013
Hachiko75 said:
Clearly, the op is one of those types of people who think their favorite anime should be as highly rated as possible. I'll never understand topics like these. It really isn't even that serious.

You assume but it isn't one of my top anime and I did state it was a good anime but seem just wanted to know why viewers think this anime is cr*p which something I did not pick up upon
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2017 3:07 PM

Feb 2016
Maybe because it's not that good?
Mar 27, 2017 4:46 PM
Dec 2014
Fate_warrior95 said:

It's not as bad as people describe too. I've seen a lot of people who call it "trashy harem" or "generic harem" which clearly isn't the case for the anime.

Tiemuuu said:
I congratulate anyone who found themselves enjoying the last 3 episodes of this turd. Overall there was nothing enjoyable about this anime. The show teased about what might happen deeper into the storyline, but in the end we got zero progression. What a joke. Most of the characters are detestable and annoying. Who in their right minds would root for Masamune? He is a complete jerk. The art and animation were trashy and the OST failed to elevate the important scenes.

Like this for example. Although I agree the last 3 episodes were meh especially the last episode, the first 9 episodes were good and I am confused like the op why people hate it so much because it is so different from your usual harem.
Mar 27, 2017 5:54 PM
Dec 2014
These last episodes were just poorly arranged. They skipped really important stuff. However they insisted on filling the last episodes with thirteen minutes karaoke.
I know that the karaoke chapter is canon. So I see the point of including it in the series. However that would have made a perfect OVA - for those who'd really like to see sidestories.

They could have used these thirteen minutes a lot better. I mean, they never showed or mentioned Gasou's sister. Of course no one can really relate to him now...
Also - and that's a pity - they didn't even include the aftermath of the theater play. There's only a five second flashback during the karaoke. And that manga chapter is damn important in my opinion too... After all

I would have liked the finale better if it ended on that note. A sign that Makabe is not that far from his goal.
But I'm sure that many people would also find that ending lacking. Well, that's simply how the story goes down.
RisingSun452Mar 27, 2017 6:01 PM
Mar 27, 2017 5:56 PM

May 2009
Renaultclio101 said:
Hachiko75 said:

You assume but it isn't one of my top anime and I did state it was a good anime but seem just wanted to know why viewers think this anime is cr*p which something I did not pick up upon

That's what they all say. "I simply want to know why people think it's a bad show." When your comments clearly state more than that. but that's just me. You're taking this too seriously in my opinion.
Mar 27, 2017 8:53 PM
Mar 2015
Because it went from a solid "8.5" to a 6, really flopped. Too bad, I liked a couple of the characters.
Mar 28, 2017 1:00 AM

Mar 2016
Let me point this out, the anime is already flawed at the start. "But how?", you say, well the whole story is predictable from the start. I'm not going to spoil anyone here but I'll say it here with my intuition (not yet finished watching), this will end up with Masamune accepting Adagaki and will forget the whole 'revenge' thing. It's so predictable that it's on the level with Nisekoi. I mean the characters are even similar with Nisekoi's. Adagaki = Chitoge, Masamune = Raku, Neko = Tachibana, and etc. All is predictable with the generic harem shit with 'no doubt' that the whole point of the plot (revenge) will be dropped faster than me dropping this shit.
Mar 28, 2017 2:23 AM

Jun 2016
This anime isn't the worst show of the season, but this show certainly leaves a little bit bad taste in my mouth.

Aside from Yoshino and Futaba, I didn't really like any other characters in this show. Masamune is a little bit of a jerk, Aki is a annoying bitch that did nothing to redeem herself over the course of the entire running time, Neko and Kojuuroo is just kinda there, Gasou and Aki's 3 female friends is annoying and a waste of screentimes, and the others aren't even worth mentioning.

The story and the plot is kinda lame and has no idea what it's suppose to be. The "revenge" plot is interesting on paper but that's pretty much the only good thing about the setup of the plot.

I didn't hate this show and I kinda like a few things about it, but I really want to like it. The show isn't that good and I expected something better than this.
Mar 28, 2017 2:43 AM
Apr 2015
Honestly, the whole story is just so so. I don't think there was anything special about it. But well you see i read the manga until the latest chaps, and let me tell you this: there is an unexpected plot twist up ahead. I feel like this plot twist is the one that saves the overall story, but unfortunately the anime did not even reach that part. Which is why the anime was rather boring, and to make it worse, the ending was just unsatisfying for most.
Mar 28, 2017 2:54 AM
Dec 2014
YellowVette said:
This anime isn't the worst show of the season, but this show certainly leaves a little bit bad taste in my mouth.

Aside from Yoshino and Futaba, I didn't really like any other characters in this show. Masamune is a little bit of a jerk, Aki is a annoying bitch that did nothing to redeem herself over the course of the entire running time, Neko and Kojuuroo is just kinda there, Gasou and Aki's 3 female friends is annoying and a waste of screentimes, and the others aren't even worth mentioning.

The story and the plot is kinda lame and has no idea what it's suppose to be. The "revenge" plot is interesting on paper but that's pretty much the only good thing about the setup of the plot.

I didn't hate this show and I kinda like a few things about it, but I really want to like it. The show isn't that good and I expected something better than this.

How about the secretary? You didn't like the secretary? She's funny and kinda hot too...

Actually the revenge plot will depend on the person acting it. In this case it's Makabe. He's trying to get revenge but deep down he's not really a bad person that's why the revenge part became comedic rather than serious. His revenge is more of "proving himself" rather than "hurting Aki". I mean if he's seriously pursuing revenge out of hatred he'd probably use EVERYTHING. Recruit other people who hate Aki, use Futaba and Neko to make Aki jealous, blackmail Aki on her eating habits, etc. The point is the character is just using the revenge as a pretense cause Makabe is also a bit of a tsundere himself.

So people saying stuff that "revenge plot is interesting on paper blah blah" probably haven't watch The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) and John Tucker Must Die (2006) movies.
Mar 28, 2017 2:55 AM

Jul 2016
Haha this question again. I remember before when Mob Psycho 100 has a thread like this. Okay, lemme tell you my friend. The airing was just ended last March 23, 2017 so it may means some may wait to finish it like me. Or some have not yet know this anime. So, wait some couple of months if it is still have a low score then it just means that they don't see it like you.
Mar 28, 2017 3:08 AM

Jun 2016
Huex3 said:

How about the secretary? You didn't like the secretary? She's funny and kinda hot too..

I'm not a big fan of the secretary character. I find her "Hating on all men" attitude even more annoying than Aki's and I barely remember anything about her other than that.

Huex3 said:

Actually the revenge plot will depend on the person acting it. In this case it's Makabe. He's trying to get revenge but deep down he's not really a bad person that's why the revenge part became comedic rather than serious. His revenge is more of "proving himself" rather than "hurting Aki". I mean if he's seriously pursuing revenge out of hatred he'd probably use EVERYTHING. Recruit other people who hate Aki, use Futaba and Neko to make Aki jealous, blackmail Aki on her eating habits, etc. The point is the character is just using the revenge as a pretense cause Makabe is also a bit of a tsundere himself.

So people saying stuff that "revenge plot is interesting on paper blah blah" probably haven't watch The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) and John Tucker Must Die (2006) movies.

I get your point, but the execution could be so much better than what we got.

Honestly, your idea of Masamune's revenge to "hurting Aki" plot line sounds more interesting than what we got in my opinion.
Mar 28, 2017 3:09 AM
Dec 2014
Huex3 said:
Actually the revenge plot will depend on the person acting it. In this case it's Makabe. He's trying to get revenge but deep down he's not really a bad person that's why the revenge part became comedic rather than serious. His revenge is more of "proving himself" rather than "hurting Aki". I mean if he's seriously pursuing revenge out of hatred he'd probably use EVERYTHING.

Yeah. The thing is that this is his childhood friend and old love interest we're talking about.
No matter what he's plotting, his heart says otherwise.
Mar 28, 2017 3:20 AM
Dec 2014
YellowVette said:
Huex3 said:

How about the secretary? You didn't like the secretary? She's funny and kinda hot too..

I'm not a big fan of the secretary character. I find her "Hating on all men" attitude even more annoying than Aki's and I barely remember anything about her other than that.

Huex3 said:

I get your point, but the execution could be so much better than what we got.

Honestly, your idea of Masamune's revenge to "hurting Aki" plot line sounds more interesting than what we got in my opinion.

It depends but me knowing the full story is affecting my opinion. "Hurting Aki" it doesn't work here tho cause all she did was reject him. If she did worse stuff (Rejecting + Constant Bullying) and Makabe is a lot more petty then maybe it is possible.
Mar 28, 2017 4:42 AM

Jul 2013
Huex3 said:
Fate_warrior95 said:

It's not as bad as people describe too. I've seen a lot of people who call it "trashy harem" or "generic harem" which clearly isn't the case for the anime.

Couldn't agree anymore, seems like a lot of people haven't seen a true harem. For example in most cases , all you would see is an indirect kiss and if the female and male kiss, you either will never see it in the 12 episodes or it never happens until the manga finishes or something
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2017 4:46 AM
Nov 2016
It had a pretty interesting start but frankly it's just bad.

Mar 28, 2017 4:59 AM
Aug 2015
Despite the strong fan service and chibbi drabble it was a strong relatively realistic romance story. The only thing I couldn't stomach in all honesty was how Masamune went from fat kid to Kirito doppelganger
Mar 28, 2017 5:00 AM

Jul 2013
atKatlin said:
Haha this question again. I remember before when Mob Psycho 100 has a thread like this. Okay, lemme tell you my friend. The airing was just ended last March 23, 2017 so it may means some may wait to finish it like me. Or some have not yet know this anime. So, wait some couple of months if it is still have a low score then it just means that they don't see it like you.

I like to wait until anime finishes airing then I watch it which is the same for this series. Usually when it comes to MAL, it only means 1 thing the anime score will drop. I have never seen it go up once it finishes
Mar 28, 2017 5:13 AM
Dec 2014
Renaultclio101 said:
Huex3 said:

Couldn't agree anymore, seems like a lot of people haven't seen a true harem. For example in most cases , all you would see is an indirect kiss and if the female and male kiss, you either will never see it in the 12 episodes or it never happens until the manga finishes or something

Yeah this is also confusing me. I mean even SNAFU has stronger harem elements than Masamune-Kun no Revenge, and SNAFU is an anime praised for being "Realistic". Hachiman's "loner-ness" is very relatable and realistic. The romance, however, is not. Because for some reason 8-man is the only man the other girls come in contact with... Don't get me wrong tho, SNAFU is very good.

I've watched Ranma 1/2 (probably the holy bible of all harems out there) so that probably helps me appreciate this show more.
Mar 28, 2017 9:35 AM

Mar 2016
Actually I'm going to correct myself on my previous post. And I'm gonna make this short.

This series is actually not that bad if you actually read the manga, judging by the adaptation, the adaptation is actually more of a cliff hanger with a facade to make it look like the author is pulling the 'Nisekoi' game on us but in reality things are much more unique and a deal of fresh air.

So please read the manga first after judging the whole series.
Mar 28, 2017 9:42 AM

Jan 2017
it is now rated 7, 26
Mar 28, 2017 10:05 AM

May 2015
It screamed "Hey, I'm different." but still reverted back to being a sh*tty generic harem. How you can fall for a girl like Adagaki idek...
Mar 28, 2017 12:40 PM

Jul 2013
Huex3 said:
Renaultclio101 said:

Yeah this is also confusing me. I mean even SNAFU has stronger harem elements than Masamune-Kun no Revenge, and SNAFU is an anime praised for being "Realistic". Hachiman's "loner-ness" is very relatable and realistic. The romance, however, is not. Because for some reason 8-man is the only man the other girls come in contact with... Don't get me wrong tho, SNAFU is very good.

I've watched Ranma 1/2 (probably the holy bible of all harems out there) so that probably helps me appreciate this show more.

Yeah I agree SNAFU is harem but it is different to this series and don't get me wrong but this series is good but SNAFU is just on another level. It is one of those anime where you can watch it many times and not get bored. I probably seen it 10 times
Mar 28, 2017 12:42 PM

Jul 2013
Yato-Yaboku said:
Actually I'm going to correct myself on my previous post. And I'm gonna make this short.

This series is actually not that bad if you actually read the manga, judging by the adaptation, the adaptation is actually more of a cliff hanger with a facade to make it look like the author is pulling the 'Nisekoi' game on us but in reality things are much more unique and a deal of fresh air.

So please read the manga first after judging the whole series.

I agree with you and that is what I have been saying, people expect with the title "Revenge" to take somewhere in the middle of the plot where I have not seen the manga/LN but can easily tell it is not there yet. I had the same feeling of being similar to Nisekoi and I guess after the revenge it could be a drag on.

For example Yamada and the 7 witches that anime finished nicely but the manga just dragged until it got to nowhere and things just jumping out.
Mar 28, 2017 12:44 PM

Jul 2013
kikyo1hinamora said:
it is now rated 7, 26

Sadly 7.24 now and don't even know why people are assuming this anime is the generic harem,romance when 90% of the similar anime are pussies to even attempt a kiss on the cheek or a quick mouth to mouth.

Fang said:
It screamed "Hey, I'm different." but still reverted back to being a sh*tty generic harem. How you can fall for a girl like Adagaki idek...

*quote top line* I used to be a fan of tsundere but not anymore but I like Adagaki's tsundere personality. It comes down to preferences where some like lolicon and others are into different things
Mar 28, 2017 12:54 PM
Jul 2018
Just came to chime and talk a bit on another thing here... Uh, another reason why people would really like it. You know those guards from Aki's side? Yeah... some people found that annoying. Not to me at the very least, because while they're just bothersome towards the situation I did somewhat enjoyed them.

That's another thing I could see it. Though tbh with the "generic" aspect. I'll go and chime in a bit with my point... Masamune-kun doesn't really do much difference at the end of the day when taken to account in the anime standalone. It kinda went down and it uses the bits of formulas that anime have used nowadays. Not to mention as I stated the Fakemune thing was probably the dowgrade of the show. While, certainly not for me a lot, since I got used to him after the episode where he got screentime (excluding the cock tease) it did do a bit of damage at the score since I was hesitant to give it an 8.

Though to be completely honest. Masamune and the characters aren't at least 100% braindead... unlike "some" of the shows with the same genres. And by some I just mean some shows that has braindead characters to the fullest extent in a romance harem series. Example: Infinite Stratos. Just stating that for my end.
Mar 28, 2017 4:59 PM
Dec 2014
Renaultclio101 said:
Huex3 said:

Yeah I agree SNAFU is harem but it is different to this series and don't get me wrong but this series is good but SNAFU is just on another level. It is one of those anime where you can watch it many times and not get bored. I probably seen it 10 times

Yeah that's why I made the comparison. Cause SNAFU is very good even though people always thinks bad of harems. It's one of the shows where harem is done right.
Mar 28, 2017 8:41 PM
Jul 2018
joe_g7 said:
And Masamune IS an idiot, he literally panicked and screamed inside his head every freaking episode, also he fell for the girl he was supposed to take revenge on.

Most people panic and think things through in their head...it doesn't make them an idiot.
Also, falling in love with someone he formerly held a grudge against in no way makes him an idiot. It can be inferred that Masamune never hated Aki to begin with, but was deeply hurt by what she told him all those years ago. He actually loved her, yet she broke his heart. It isn't insane nor idiotic that his feelings of love for her would linger under those feelings of hurt. So him falling deeper in love with Aki and realizing that the whole revenge thing was petty makes a lot of sense and I really like that character development. However, I'm only on episode 8 so I have no idea how this is executed. I'm just judging from what I've seen and what I've heard people complain about, and people don't seem to be complaining about the execution but more so the idea of Masamune falling in love with the girl he wanted to get vengeance on.

Hachiko75 said:

There's no issue in asking others why the general consensus is that this anime is mediocre/bad (and yes, below a 7.30 on MAL is bad considering average shows tend to get 7.70 or higher).
removed-userMar 28, 2017 8:48 PM
Mar 29, 2017 12:10 AM
Aug 2011
I still need to finish the last episode but I think I will put it in the 7-8 area. I don't think this is a harem anime, but rather I think it's a rom com that I don't think the final arc is very strong. The show still made me laugh a lot and I enjoyed it a lot.

Still it turned out to be a bit generic at parts and the last arc with the new fat guy was below what everything else was. It lost the humor it had before.

Also lacks an ending which I think will keep it from being maybe an 8. But at the same time I don't think it is on the level of my 7s.

Another anime I am watching currently is definitely a 6-7 and I think this show is a step above that one at least even if I enjoy them both.
Mar 29, 2017 2:39 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
tragedydesu said:
People are tired of generic harems
Also they expected a revenge story and not another cliched story about hate turn to love ...

Whoever came here expecting that?! I think it was more than obvious what this was going to turn out about, and I m sure we manga readers have told people before, what to expect from this, a generic but entertaining harem, that loses some points when the fatso arrives.
Mar 29, 2017 2:47 AM
Dec 2014
Playcool said:
tragedydesu said:
Also they expected a revenge story and not another cliched story about hate turn to love ...

Whoever came here expecting that?! I think it was more than obvious what this was going to turn out about, and I m sure we manga readers have told people before, what to expect from this, a generic but entertaining harem, that loses some points when the fatso arrives.

What's ridiculous about what people are saying is that it is a "generic harem" when it's even doubtful if the show is a harem at all. Makabe has a very clear target and he immediately rejects other potential love interest.
Mar 29, 2017 3:14 AM

Dec 2016
it doesn't has any good romance
for me I give it a score 7 ...
Mar 29, 2017 5:24 AM

Apr 2015
I Actually Enjoyed It,One Of MY Favourites This Season!!!!!!!
Mar 29, 2017 5:49 AM

Jun 2016
I guess the reason that in the beginning Musamune wanted to revenge, but he ended falling love with her.

And viewers wanted to see his revenge, but the end wasn't as we expected.

But honestly I think this anime should be 9/10 or 10/10
Mar 29, 2017 6:09 AM

Jun 2016
The first half of the episode is fine, but the 2nd half is getting farther away from the Plot of the show which is to have revenge on Aki. The 2nd half feels like it's been focused on the two 3rd wheel which is Neko and Gasou, it's feels like the revenge is being forgotten. Plus they must have give Aki some clue that Pig's Foot is actually Masamune Makabe.
I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil.

STAPLE STABLE
Mar 29, 2017 6:44 AM

May 2013
Dahell. I was in high hopes during the early episodes of this anime. But the few last episodes was total shit. I don't want another full season of dumb ass unconnected fillers, just stick with the main plot and give us an ending we are already EXPECTING. WE KNOW WHAT WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN, BUT WE WANT TO SEE IT ACTUALLY HAPPEN. #rageover
Mar 29, 2017 7:59 AM
Oct 2016
Krasa said:
Dahell. I was in high hopes during the early episodes of this anime. But the few last episodes was total shit. I don't want another full season of dumb ass unconnected fillers, just stick with the main plot and give us an ending we are already EXPECTING. WE KNOW WHAT WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN, BUT WE WANT TO SEE IT ACTUALLY HAPPEN. #rageover

They ended it halfway through the manga and gave us a really crappy ending as well, so OF COURSE the score is gonna be in the garbage.
Mar 29, 2017 8:03 AM

Jun 2016
Duh, it's a generic highschool rom com that had no that we've seen hundreds of times

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Mar 29, 2017 8:14 AM

May 2013
Harbur said:
Krasa said:

They ended it halfway through the manga and gave us a really crappy ending as well, so OF COURSE the score is gonna be in the garbage.

Ikr. The studio thinks we're some kind of dumb fucks who won't be able to figure out what the ending will be or they are milking the show, which is even sadder. The anime would have been a great rom com with an 8-9 score if done properly, but nooo lets add useless fillers here and there, prolong the show and milk the shit out of it.

Mokir said:
Duh, it's a generic highschool rom com that had no that we've seen hundreds of times

Generic rom com can be great if actually done right. Most of us know what we are expecting when watching one. Not all anime has to be wildly different and be a master piece, sometimes we just want to take a break and watch a fun anime, but when we do so we sure as hell expect it to end on a satisfactory note. This one didn't do that, especially since they had such a great premise and my personal opinion great characters.
Mar 29, 2017 8:24 AM
Oct 2016
Krasa said:
Harbur said:

Ikr. The studio thinks we're some kind of dumb fucks who won't be able to figure out what the ending will be or they are milking the show, which is even sadder. The anime would have been a great rom com with an 8-9 score if done properly, but nooo lets add useless fillers here and there, prolong the show and milk the shit out of it.

Mokir said:

Generic rom com can be great if actually done right. Most of us know what we are expecting when watching one. Not all anime has to be wildly different and be a master piece, sometimes we just want to take a break and watch a fun anime, but when we do so we sure as hell expect it to end on a satisfactory note. This one didn't do that, especially since they had such a great premise and my personal opinion great characters.

All of that hype as well for it, and it just turns out to end on a really crappy ending. The people who serialized this just pissed everyone off, who was enjoying it.
Mar 29, 2017 9:46 AM

May 2016
the last few episodes killed it for me.

for me it was because of the really poor development.
okay, number one, masamune is kinda just a jackass, which is totally fine, but he couldn't even stay a real jackass?? if you get what i mean? he obviously couldn't stick to his initial intention and it's obvious he started really falling for her so it's like "masamune-kun's revenge" MY ASS. he's just a really weak protagonist in my eyes.

and even though he sort of changed, i still wouldn't even say that's good character development because by the end of the season, i feel like absolutely nothing changed overall at all.

they were in the same spot as in the beginning of the anime which was incredibly disappointing.

i really only liked neko (towards the end), the trap, & the fujoshi class rep.

ようこそ!
call me sofi.
i love bnha & haikyuu!! & bl.
dattebayo
Mar 29, 2017 12:55 PM

Jul 2013
Hachiko75 said:
Mokir said:
Clearly this user is a pig with one too many dimensions, and should know her place

Sadly I think this is the best trolling you can do and I give you 0/10. Try again.

@ HikariJake

And there's nothing wrong with not liking something the op think is the best thing this season.

Where did I say "this series was the best season", I forgot you assume because that is what you think and not facts.I have not even finished this seasons anime yet. Sorry to make you feel butthurt about black butler cause that anime was garbage.
Mar 29, 2017 1:13 PM

May 2009
Renaultclio101 said:
Hachiko75 said:

Sadly I think this is the best trolling you can do and I give you 0/10. Try again.

@ HikariJake

And there's nothing wrong with not liking something the op think is the best thing this season.

Where did I say "this series was the best season", I forgot you assume because that is what you think and not facts.I have not even finished this seasons anime yet. Sorry to make you feel butthurt about black butler cause that anime was garbage.

I'm simply going by all your comments that suggest to me you don't like that others don't like the anime. And if you are going to flat out insult someone by trashing an anime they like, you might want to start by looking at the anime they have seen. I don't watch Black Butler so that was just a fail.
Mar 29, 2017 5:26 PM
Dec 2014
Krasa said:
Harbur said:

Mokir said:

Bruh have you even seen the source material for this series? It's barely at 40 chapters and it's already near ending. I agree that they stopped at a crappy spot of the manga tho. It's really dumb they should've just shown the scenes after the school play.
Mar 29, 2017 7:14 PM
Mar 2016
because people have shit taste. this show was great. very entertaining
Mar 29, 2017 8:22 PM
Mar 2017
Apparently this was in top 8 because it is one of the most viewed animes (sometimes top airing animes are measured by its amount of views). As for the ratings, it's so low because of character development and story progression. I mean characters are being constantly thrown out in this anime, what's worse is that they change the plot (mainly the revenge plot) in to something else which is cringy and weird. Also, MC is quite idealistic but a narcissist. And the main heroine is so unlikeable (even if you read the manga to its latest chapter, you may say that you are liking Aki, but she stays unlikeable because of the fact that Neko is better than her).
Mar 29, 2017 8:23 PM

May 2013
Huex3 said:
Krasa said:

Bruh have you even seen the source material for this series? It's barely at 40 chapters and it's already near ending. I agree that they stopped at a crappy spot of the manga tho. It's really dumb they should've just shown the scenes after the school play.

Fact is they didn't, and we're going to be forced to watch another full season to receive any closure.
Mar 29, 2017 9:30 PM

Feb 2017
tragedydesu said:

Rightly said. I actually was really intrigued by the plot start in which Masamune promises to take revenge on Aki, but then despite all his training, and tough guy act, he couldnt even get closer to her without the help of Aki's maid? That sucked. Not to mention at every critical point she is needed without whom Masamune is totally useless. And what do we have after patiently watching through it to see some actual revenge? He is really in love with her? Then what was the purpose of the whole badass start?
Best ending line in anime history = "My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am a psychic."
Mar 30, 2017 2:20 AM
Dec 2014
Krasa said:
Huex3 said:

Fact is they didn't, and we're going to be forced to watch another full season to receive any closure.

That's because they can't fit the current chapters in 1 season. They need at least 18-20 episodes if they want to properly adapt it. The last 3 episodes were heavily crammed (10 chapters in 3 episodes) when they used to do 2 chapters=1 episode from episode 1 to episode 9.

Anyway you might've misunderstood. The manga was announced to be in its climax which means it is "near ending" I didn't say it's already over. They can't end it yet because they ran out of source material to animate.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

218 by Lkunnnss »»
Apr 22, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

371 by Fleicher »»
Apr 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

145 by Cheese_Enjoyer07 »»
Jan 2, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

235 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:15 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

230 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.