Forum Settings
Forums

HoneyWorks-Inspired 'Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai' Project Announced TV Anime Special

New
Mar 24, 2017 9:53 PM

Nov 2007
The official Twitter account of Gom of HoneyWorks has announced that the Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai project will get a TV anime special. The tweet does not explicitly state whether it will be a TV broadcast remake or a TV screening of the movie. More information regarding the anime special will be announced at a later date.

Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai is a series initially created by HoneyWorks for Vocaloid songs. Later, many seiyuus such as Yuki Kaji, Kenichi Suzumura, Tsubasa Yonaga, Hiroshi Kamiya, Haruka Tomatsu, etc. voiced the characters, which HoneyWorks used to create the songs and first cover album, titled Zutto Mae kara Suki deshita., released in January 2014. A second album titled Boku ja Dame Desuka? was released in November 2014 featuring more characters, and a third album titled Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan wo. was released in July 2015, followed by a fourth album titled Nando Datte, Suki. ~Kokuhaku Jikkou Iinkai~ in February 2017. All of the albums also included drama tracks and an animation DVD, along with the cover songs. Two movies based on first and third albums premiered in April and December 2016, respectively.

Source: Otakomu
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 24, 2017 10:28 PM

Mar 2015
how was the movie? haven't check it but the artworks seems soo pretty..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 25, 2017 4:29 AM

Aug 2016
Kuma said:

It was ok. Sweat at times but overall it was generic and kinda forgettable. I love slice of life, romance animes but this doesnt stand out too much :P The art is very nice but i dont think you'll be missing out if you decide to not watch this.
ZuzuMiBachiMar 25, 2017 7:05 AM
Mar 25, 2017 6:53 AM

Mar 2015
ZuzuMiBachi said:
Kuma said:

It was ok. Sweat at times but overall it was generic and kinda forgetful. I love slice of life, romance animes but this doesnt stand out too much :P The art is very nice but i dont think you'll be missing out if you decide to not watch this.

thanks man.. i'll just skip it...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 11, 2017 10:45 AM
Apr 2017
It's Mekakucity Actors all over again… Y'know, being Vocaloid inspired and all...
May 11, 2017 4:51 AM

Nov 2007
Somehow HoneyWork Twitter posted the same tweet again today.
http://otakomu.jp/archives/539434.html
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 11, 2017 5:12 PM

Oct 2014
Oh damn, I love these songs!

Not sure how I feel about an anime series though.. Looks very shoujo

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

98 by RobertBobert »»
46 minutes ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Catalano »»
2 hours ago

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
11 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
Yesterday, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.