Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 16, 2017 1:37 PM

May 2014
LOVED IT <3
A-1 proving they can adapt stuff better than at least Pierrot and Toei.

Jan 1, 2018 7:44 AM

Nov 2014
Elizabeth is freaking awesome.

Feb 1, 2018 6:07 AM
Jul 2018
niiiiiiiiice ~

:D
Feb 18, 2018 4:20 PM

Dec 2016
Oh wow! Look at her! Elizabeth has changed into a badass princess *o* so cool!

I'm not a fan of zombies but it was ok to have a change of scene from time to time :)

I didn't expect Undertaker to be a Shinigami, but I had a feeling that I wasn't the only one who was surprised by this revelation. And the part where Undertaker hurt Sebastian and showed his record was very interresting. Ciel had a very though past there :(

Great movie! Worth the watch :D Love the ending song <3

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Mar 10, 2018 10:03 AM

Jun 2010
Okay, the movie was good, but I didn't like how they made it look like Titanic. Now I'll be thinking about this everytime I watch Titanic.

Snake, Undertaker (cooooooooooooooooooooool!!<3), Grell & his partner etc were all so great. I'm not sure if I'm completely happy about Undertaker being a Shinigami. Yes, he was cool and I love him, but his personality changed too much. And I always loved his style too.
Lizzy was cute, even when she killed all those zombies.

I didn't like how much they showed Ciel's history with Sebastian. Sebastian was so cold before and wanted to end the deal so quickly, but now it's like he cares about Ciel too much. But even in the end he would get what he wants.

And omg, I was so worried not to see Will at all. Even I knew he's in the movie. I wanted momre minutes for him. :(

And Grell cracked me up. :DDD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2018 4:07 AM

Mar 2017
It's been forever since I watched Kuroshitsuji yet I still remember all of the characters lol.

ELIZABETH THO!!! I really didn't expect that,

9/10, now I need to continue read the manga.
May 25, 2018 11:04 PM

Nov 2013
Basically Titanic with zombies and it was hype as fuck. Definitely my favorite entry in the Kuroshitsuji franchise.

Aug 8, 2018 12:53 PM

Feb 2013
That greeting pose was super funny, Ikki would be proud of it.
Lol, I know that ship is huge and all but is it normal to travel with so many bodies on board?
The Grell x Ronald Titanic parody killed me.
Lizzy is amazing and kawaii at the same time.
Wow, Undertaker was the mastermind, that was a big surprise, he is also a Shinigami, cool.
It was a great movie, I'm waiting for another season or maybe another movie now.
Aug 19, 2018 4:47 PM

May 2018
That movie was EVERYTHING and I'm so happy that it exists
Aug 22, 2018 2:03 AM

May 2016
I was initially not very into the movie for the pretty weird CGI of the ship and the background characters but the characters really dragged me in~ The silly moments they have with each other whether they're in the middle of a battle or chilling in the cruise made me smile a lot~

They're not even trying to hide the idea that this is pretty much the Titanic movie but with zombies and I'm loving it. Familiar faces of those that clashed with Sebastian appearing like the Reapers, the Viscount of Druitt, the Angel Butlers, and the Undertaker were nice touches considering they could've used more screentime in the anime. I kinda saw it coming that the Undertaker's some kind of Shinigami but damn does he look good with those eyes out.

New characters like Snake and his pals, and the Midford Family graced the silver screen and formidably presented their fighting prowess on the SS Campania. Seeing everyone in action was great but Elizabeth revealing that she wasn't the damsel in distress Ciel thought she was was an especially amazing surprise. Seeing her kill all those zombies with her graceful ballet-esque techniques while telling why she hid this side of her was awesome.

I also didn't expect it but seeing Sebastian's first interaction with Ciel and the never-before-seen events that followed the fateful day right after the contract was sealed and how the boy ended up being the famous Earl of Phantomhive was quite the treat. A very memorable sight indeed~

It's quite unfortunate that trying to live on past death essentially means turning into a soulless husk but no human lives forever and it ultimately might be better if it stays that way...

Jan 2, 2019 9:30 AM

Nov 2017
Excellent movie!

I loved especially the fight scenes and Titanic's references.
ElyshionJul 17, 2020 1:31 PM
Jun 6, 2019 5:10 AM
Jan 2018
Better then Titanic movie XD dislike that film .

Lizzy was unexpected but a welcome suprise to be fair it was kinda hinted at because we'll she's In a family of Knights and for sec I was wondering why Lizzy wasn't like them then boom she starts shreddeing zombies apart why duel weilding sword's.

Great movie but yeah CG was out of place in a few areas but I'm not too bothered about that

Mattinator95May 25, 2020 8:59 AM
Aug 5, 2019 5:14 PM

Jun 2015
this is probably one of my favorite manga arcs, glad to see it's well animated and at least they did lizzy justice with her fight.
Oct 20, 2019 8:21 PM
Jan 2017
elizabeth Badass moment..
sebastian cinematic record..
Titanic like Tragedy
best part...
9/10
May 27, 2020 6:19 PM

Feb 2009
Best boy Grell is the best again!

Dual-wielding swords Lizzie might even give Kirito a run for his money xD

Loved the butler aesthetic in progress between Sebastian and Ciel !! Hard to imagine there was ever a time that he couldn't make tea or polish a fork properly haha but seeing him born of Ciel's wish as a demon and then knowing how the series eventually ends is pretty deep actually, I always wondered why Sebastian wasn't more demon-like in the series, but that snippet shows that he owes a lot of Ciel too, and might actually even like him...

Or maybe demons just like to treat their meals with care. idk. good movie tho!!!

Jul 27, 2020 6:59 PM
Sep 2017
That was “one hell of a movie”! LOL - loved it!!
Sep 7, 2020 4:09 AM

Mar 2019
DAMN, THIS WAS AMAZING! Except for the bad cgi it was perfect, tho even the cgi parts were extremely short. I want to give this a 10. So the score will vary between 9 and 10 out of 10 ofc. Amazing ending song and ending. AHHHH SEBASTIAN WAS SO FUCKING BADASS, SAME FOR CIEL AND LIZZY. Man, I like Lizzy way more now. And damn, UNDERTAKERRR!! I dont know why he wanted to fight Sebastian as well, but damn he was amazing. Finally he had a major role in this movie.
Speaking of that, there won't be a 4th season? Cause this one was released 3 and a half years ago.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 23, 2021 8:49 PM

Apr 2009
Wow, I love this movie so much. So much character development... It was much needed for Lizzie, so cool to have her backstory. I loved watching the begining of Ciel and Sebastian's relationship. To actually see from Sebastian's perspective wow you can clearly see his distain for Ciel but that seems to have changed...

Undertaker... Omg how cool was he! I'm curious to learn more about what his plan is. Also it was interesting to see Sebastian actually struggle with something.

Here's to hoping we see the next arc animated! I will miss Ciel and Sebastian until then.
Sep 16, 2021 10:35 PM

Jan 2021
I really enjoyed this.. aah I hope Kuroshitsuji's adaptation doesn't stop here. There are so many moments or scenes that I like, two moments that I like the most are Lizzie's moment with her sword!! It turns out that behind her cuteness she is really a tough girl! And another one is Sebastian's flashback. For some reason it feels good enough to know a little about Sebastian's thoughts, especially about Ciel.

Btw why was Earl Gray not surprised/confused when he saw that Sebastian is still alive? He just said things like "eh, you didn't die, did you?" so casually lol even though he clearly stabbed Sebastian to death X'D

AND!! What's the purpose of Snake being brought with Ciel??? He only appeared in a few scenes and even that didn't make a big impact. I hope that if there is an adaptation from the next arc, Snake can appear and participate more.

Jun 27, 2022 4:43 AM
Jan 2017
oke this is my secind time rewatching this after several years still feel like mixed mind of genre,,
action,supranatural,zombie biohazard,titanic parody, what a great mixed,,
undertaker was a Shinigami, his death scythe has a wonderful power mor than other, his purpose just curious about the human body after their death and editing it film memories so make them move as zombie,, wow another boring person doing a great thing,,

its funny to see sebastian memories from summoned and learn a thing to satisfying his master, many mistake he done until being perfect butler,,
the end is freat still waiting for true identity of undertaker,, maybe its another squel? whos know..
7/10
Sep 4, 2022 5:03 PM
Dec 2019
Enjoyed it. Finally it revealed Undertaker's hidden agenda that was satisfying following the TV series understanding the undertaker was only a temporary ally to the House of Phatomhive.
Sep 5, 2022 10:57 AM
Aug 2022
Hello guys,
I just watched Kuroshitsuji: Book of the Atlantic. And I would really like to know if there are any other episodes regarding the Undertaker. I haven't read the manga yet, so pls no spoilers. I just wanna know if the Undertaker in particular has His own story told somewhere...???
Jul 30, 2023 11:48 AM

May 2020
well that was a pretty good movie
I'm hyped for the new series to air
cant wait for more black butler
solid 8/10

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Sequel Announced

Pauler-Kun - Jul 3, 2023

5 by Vinylwolfe »»
Jul 5, 2023 12:37 PM

» Sequel when

Oya-Oya - Oct 23, 2021

7 by Oya-Oya »»
Jul 5, 2023 2:27 AM

» Can I watch this?

Darkmind115 - Jan 5, 2023

3 by Kockorzo »»
Jan 6, 2023 8:57 AM

» Character development of Elizabeth

Barry_Allen_14 - Aug 11, 2021

7 by Amore9 »»
Oct 15, 2022 1:27 PM

Poll: » This wont be the last Kuroshitsuji anime that will come out will it?

ItzYaBoiSatan - Sep 27, 2017

8 by squished_lemon »»
Jul 11, 2021 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.