Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2017 11:36 AM

Jun 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow that twist, it kinda makes me want to read on but unfortunately I think I'll drop the series here. I haven't been able to ship Kohaku with Usami at all because of how childish Kohaku acts, it's like he's retarded (no offense) while his body continues to grow at the normal pace. Usami seems more like his mom than someone he would get on with.

I also dislike how easily the other housemate accepted her into the home early in the story, way too easy and they act like they've been buddy for 10 years..

Also not a fan of the latest dude that just got introduced, dude sexually harassed Usami at every chance he got. I am not particularly a fan of making so many guys so casually touching Usami here and there just to get the fans excited.

I really wanted to finish this series, but at the same time I feel like the reward at the end of the series wouldn't be as satisfying, more specifically the relationship between Kohaku and Usami.

Also took a peek at the last chapter, Kohaku is so freakin good looking with his mask off. >.<
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Issho ni Neyou yo Chapter 1 Discussion

Mayuka - Feb 13, 2016

0 by Mayuka »»
Feb 13, 2016 12:06 AM

Poll: » Issho ni Neyouyo Chapter 30 Discussion

ImNotLulexiaa - Jun 17, 2013

2 by bluemoonicecream »»
Jul 8, 2013 12:15 AM

Poll: » Issho ni Neyouyo Chapter 32 Discussion

ImNotLulexiaa - Jun 29, 2013

1 by tingy »»
Jun 30, 2013 4:02 PM

Poll: » Issho ni Neyouyo Chapter 31 Discussion

ImNotLulexiaa - Jun 21, 2013

0 by ImNotLulexiaa »»
Jun 21, 2013 9:12 PM

Poll: » Issho ni Neyouyo Chapter 29 Discussion

ImNotLulexiaa - Jun 16, 2013

0 by ImNotLulexiaa »»
Jun 16, 2013 6:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.