Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 19, 2017 6:32 PM

Apr 2013
You just know food is exceptionally bad when even luffy dislikes it, that outcome was to be expected in the first place though since luffy cooked it.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Mar 24, 2017 12:29 AM

May 2016
What did we do deserve this.
Damn poor guys.
Mar 25, 2017 1:47 AM

Jan 2013
WolfWood37 said:
Nami you realize this is all your fault for charging for your cooking services right?

This 100%. She knows luffy fucks up simple things. If she wasn't so greedy and acted like a friend then you would have food to eat (seriously what the fuck oda, nami doesn't feel like a friend to any of the straw hats anymore [excluding chopper because he's basically a cute pet now]. Its always about money with this bitch. Did she forget the part where luffy/sanji/zoro/usopp fought arlong's crew to save her ass?)
Mar 25, 2017 4:15 AM
Oct 2007
4/5 for no flashback despite the snail pacing as usual but looks like the show is back to showing fillers for the next episode. Is the Oda sensei sick or overwork again?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2017 7:02 AM

Jul 2013
How come Jack is not drowning? Is he a part fishman?

Damn Kaido is pissed.

The strawhats will starve without Sanji lol. I'm guessing they're gonna temporarily land on an island and stock up there. Is this even canon though?
Jun 1, 2017 3:58 PM

May 2014
Kaido is freakin' huge!! What the hell is he, an Elbaph giant?! XD

So the Gifters were created from the SMILES that Doffy was providing through Caesar's skills...makes sense, I mean, they were sprouting animal heads from their hands...

Ofc Jack is fine somehow, sunk right to the bottom of the Sea waiting for someone to pull him up. He's gotta be a Fishman though, right?? I mean, not drowning in the water and those teeth.
I've never even contemplated what would happen if a Fishman ate a Devil Fruit, simply because I don't think we've come across one yet. Is that the key to beating the downfall of the DF abilities, being a Fishman?

If it is true, I guess him not being affected by the rainruption makes sense...

So Kaido's actually kept Kid captive...maybe he wants to make an example out of him. Guess he's gonna be stuck there until the Wano group turns up :/
That's all presuming Kaido is actually in Wano, of course.

Luffy's cooking attempts were hilarious, as was his reaction to Dragon XD

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2017 10:20 PM

Jul 2007
This episode disgusted me.
Oct 9, 2017 9:10 AM

Apr 2013
Kaido seems like a fun guy to have around.
May 27, 2020 7:06 PM

Jun 2016
Carrot is really cute. Although different, being a quirky, excitable, moe girl, she reminds me of Camie. She even had an animal mascot friend in the monkey which reminded me of Pappug conceptually. It’s fun how she adds to scenes by chewing on Luffy every chance she gets. It added some humor to the scene where Luffy saw Dragon for the first time! Which, even if not explicitly important to Luffy, felt special. We ended up getting the rest of the story too. Cipher Pol and the navy got news of the revolutionary hideout and struck after Blackbeard had already crushed them, and he fled. A part of me wonders if Kuzan was involved with that. But, without news of Dragon or Sabo’s death, it appears Blackbeard hasn’t taken even more family away from Luffy!

At Zou we had Dogstorm worry about a vivre card leading their enemies to them. This made me wonder if there had been a traitor among the Minks as this would contrast with their otherwise die-hard loyalty. Following this we saw Jack did survive as everyone expected and I’m glad. I hope he makes up for his blunders, he’s really cool but the way he charged headfirst into death twice now came off as stupidity more than anything. Following Jack we got some more Kaido in quite the interesting scene. He sobbed while drinking once it was confirmed that Jack didn’t save Joker and his men didn’t seem all that shocked, as if this isn’t a rare occurrence. It wasn’t until one of his men warned him not to underestimate Luffy that he proved that he shares the ego that we’ve seen in his disaster, Jack. “Who do you think I am?!” as he pummeled his man into the atmosphere. Kaido and his men give off an interesting and unique energy, I dig him and Jack and am pretty excited to see more of them.

Strawberrycake48 said:
I've never even contemplated what would happen if a Fishman ate a Devil Fruit, simply because I don't think we've come across one yet.

We saw a Fishman with Devil Fruit abilities in Vander Decken at Fishman Island! If I recall correctly, he used a bubble when under water for this reason.
Jun 17, 2020 6:56 PM
Jul 2009
WolfWood37 said:
clin7eas7wood said:
Nice episode a lot of funny moments.Tho didnt expect to see Kaido in tears lmao.Luffy`s cooking nothing like it xD.
There is 1 part i dont get it Jack was at the bottom of the ocean and yet he was alive i so dont get how that is even possible any one to explain (preferable without spoilers) cuz i dont read the manga.

It's quite simple my friend, did you notice Jack's teeth?

He's a Fishman.

Fishman + devil fruit = paralyzed on the ocean floor.

Thank you. I was intrigued by that. I didn't realized.
Jun 21, 2020 8:29 AM
Jun 2020
Everyone who underestimated the Straw Hats ended up with their ass beated up so bad.
So we learned that Jack is an fishman quite obious since his mask was broken and we saw his teeths.

The next 3 episodes are all fillers, i hope they are good fillers thoguh.

I'm feeling bad about the revolutionaries their main base was destroyed by that ass pirates name black beard pirates

Why all the yonko's instead of Shanks have to be so full of them and very bad i don't understand :(
Jul 4, 2021 11:20 AM

May 2016
It looks like Jack's at least half-fishman since he's still able to breathe while being underwater. I initially thought that being a fishman Devil Fruit user would be inconvenient as hell since they usually spend most of their lives in the water I'll have to say that he's pretty lucky especially if someone actually bothers to save him.

So much for that alliance Kidd formed. I wonder what it'd take to bring down someone like Kaido since he's leagues ahead of the likes of Doflamingo...

It just goes for show that Sanji's a vital member of the Straw Hat crew. If Nami had put aside her money-grubbing ways before cooking, they'd definitely still have a lot of food to spare lmao

Aug 18, 2021 3:07 AM

Jun 2019
How the hell Jack is even alive? Kaido is pissed.
Sep 3, 2021 10:24 AM

Aug 2021
How tf is Jack alive

Luffy saw his father for the first time XD
Sep 3, 2023 7:29 PM

Nov 2012
DANG, the dub actor for Kaido really got how menacing he was down. I've just been really impressed with the dub voice acting lately in general.

Also, the rest of you I understand not knowing Luffy is a horrible cook, but Nami? You were there before Sanji, you should know better. 🤭
Sep 16, 2023 8:09 PM
Jun 2022
bruh luffy aint cooking shit bruh, and kaidou scary ash wtf
Sep 28, 2023 9:28 AM
Jan 2017
Luffy just like me fr
Jan 7, 10:43 PM
Oct 2019
Wait Jack was a Fishman?

WTF i didn't expect to see Kaido crying like that LMAO
Jan 30, 6:24 PM
Feb 2022
That's why Luffy needed a cook XD

Spanish translation:
Por eso Luffy necesitaba un cocinero XD
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1011 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Feb 19, 2022

58 by Marcos-1 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 411 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Somebody - Aug 2, 2009

79 by gannoncannon55 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 410 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hayato_kun - Jul 18, 2009

76 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 409 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hayato_kun - Jul 11, 2009

71 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 408 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Hayato_kun - Jul 4, 2009

141 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.