May 2015
Plup said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Here's one problem.

Parents are impressed by grades.

How sad.
Here's a solution.

Then do it to impress the grills.

Girls aren't impressed by grades. It's not adrenaline-inducing enough.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Mar 1, 2017 2:49 AM

Mar 2013
TheBrainintheJar said:
Plup said:
Here's a solution.

Then do it to impress the grills.

Girls aren't impressed by grades. It's not adrenaline-inducing enough.
I'm extremely tempted to use an awful pun.
Happy Halloween
Mar 1, 2017 2:36 PM
Apr 2013
@Brb
First. Idiot

Are you going to call me a do do head next big boy?
I'll just post this here since it's hopeless to argue with you.

Says the person who begins insulting people when they refuse to provide evidence.
Do note that it says there Religious Schools are private, but it is because that is what is the standard in America.

Brb said:
I brought up America as they were the ones who made and are credited for making modern public schooling

Ah, yes. Using America when it suits you.
If it doesn't convince you

Your source literally proves my point.
google it.

Why bother, you're clearly not proving anything using it.
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Life-enhancing-body-suits are good and all, but they can't protect you against the void.
Shoryu said:
Hopefully a better quote in the near future
Become a friend of Blahkabelison, they're a female.
Mar 1, 2017 3:07 PM

Apr 2016
You don't want to end up like a "baka" do you? 5+4
Mar 1, 2017 6:22 PM

Jun 2015
Aureolus said:
@Brb
First. Idiot

Are you going to call me a do do head next big boy?
I'll just post this here since it's hopeless to argue with you.

Says the person who begins insulting people when they refuse to provide evidence.
Do note that it says there Religious Schools are private, but it is because that is what is the standard in America.

Brb said:
I brought up America as they were the ones who made and are credited for making modern public schooling

Ah, yes. Using America when it suits you.
If it doesn't convince you

google it.

Why bother, you're clearly not proving anything using it.

You're saying charter schools are not public. Sources say otherwise. In fact, if you look further, charter school teachers get the same benefits as every public school teacher unless they specifically reiterate that they are public, so that point is already moot.

If the sources do not prove otherwise, you are simply not reading. It's basically at the top.

2nd. Because America did make modern public education. They are credited for it. The difference between my two examples (Spain and America) was the one made public schools first since missionary schools were funded by the government (it was inside the 3Gs of Spain: Gold, God and Glory) so they are the first public schools in every sense of the word. Nowadays, most Religious schools are not public since it has been long since government and religion separated in the West. and America is religiously divided so the odds of there being a religious school in there is slim, but it is not the case for every country.

3. You keep changing your "counterarguments" when they prove to be false. Anything to add? They'll probably wrong again anyway.
Mar 1, 2017 7:15 PM

Mar 2016
Because tuition is a small fortune, every class costs hundreds of dollars so it's a waste to fail and retake and attendance is usually factored into the final grade.

I do actually like learning, but some required classes aren't of interest.
RellexiaMar 1, 2017 7:20 PM
Mar 1, 2017 9:28 PM

Jun 2016
Back when I was in high school/middle school/gradeschool: Because I had to and didn't want to go to jail for truancy.

In college for my IT/Programming degree: At first it's what I thought I wanted to do, but after a while it was because my mom pleaded for me to stay and finish my degree even though I hated it.

In college for my Graphic Design/Art degree: I genuinely enjoy it and I want friends/social interaction.
Mar 2, 2017 8:45 PM
Apr 2013
@Brb
You're saying charter schools are not public.

Brb said:
Charter schools are an in between private schools and public ones.

Sources say otherwise

Lel, it also says that religious schools are private, but you don't want to use that part.
Because America did make modern public education.

They got their idea's on public education primarily from the Prussian model.
The difference between my two examples (Spain and America) was the one made public schools first since missionary schools were funded by the government

Yes, the Papal states did fund them and the schools you're talking about were already in France by the 8th century.
You keep changing your "counterarguments" when they prove to be false

No I haven't and the sources you've proved disprove your argument.
Anything to add?They'll probably wrong again anyway

I think I'll leave that to the expert.
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Life-enhancing-body-suits are good and all, but they can't protect you against the void.
Shoryu said:
Mar 2, 2017 9:09 PM

Jun 2015
Aureolus said:
@Brb
You're saying charter schools are not public.

Brb said:
Charter schools are an in between private schools and public ones.

Sources say otherwise

Lel, it also says that religious schools are private, but you don't want to use that part.
Because America did make modern public education.

They got their idea's on public education primarily from the Prussian model.
The difference between my two examples (Spain and America) was the one made public schools first since missionary schools were funded by the government

Yes, the Papal states did fund them and the schools you're talking about were already in France by the 8th century.
You keep changing your "counterarguments" when they prove to be false

No I haven't and the sources you've proved disprove your argument.
Anything to add?They'll probably wrong again anyway

I think I'll leave that to the expert.

Oh pleasee adding more info that you don't even have an inkling about. Those papal institutes are medieval universities. They were not public schools.

I was the one that stated that religious schools are not public in America because they're not.
That does not mean that they aren't public schools everywhere else(fallacy of division at it finest). I also said that the first public schools are religious ones.

You've proved your counterarguments how? You jumped from "public schools to charter schools to public education and now to medieval universities" none of which supported your claim. My stance has been the same from the start.

PS. Before addingmore red herring to your arsenal of things that only prove you wrong, do at least learn to know what you're talking about. It's deplorable seeing you grasp at straws.
Mar 2, 2017 10:00 PM
Apr 2013
@Brb
Oh pleasee adding more info that you don't even have an inkling about.

Wow, have I gotten to this level?
That does not mean that they aren't public schools everywhere else

They aren't and some excellent examples are Canada, France, and Japan

fallacy of division at it finest)

Lel, no it isn't.
I also said that the first public schools are religious ones.

But they simply were not; the schools you mentioned were strictly for Catholics.
You've proved your counterarguments how?

Mate your sources don't even support what you said.
You jumped from "public schools to charter schools to public education and now to medieval universities" none of which supported your claim. My stance has been the same from the start.

Lel, I've taken the liberty to write out our "argument" so you can understand.

As we see you brought up funding as proof of your argument and I proved it was wrong. You changed your opinion of my proof to suit yourself with a source that disproves your argument.
PS. Before addingmore red herring to your arsenal of things that only prove you wrong,

I'd advise you not to use anecdotal evidence and the converse error to support your claim.
Ps. Please do research before you post in a thread next time, as it's deplorable seeing you project yourself onto others when you have no argument.
AureolusMar 2, 2017 10:06 PM
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Shoryu said:
Mar 2, 2017 10:27 PM

Mar 2016
I assume you're currently in public school? If so, which grade?
Mar 4, 2017 8:59 AM

Oct 2015
Veredin said:
I assume you're currently in public school? If so, which grade?

Did you...did you just try to hit on a kid?
Mar 4, 2017 9:12 AM

Aug 2016
Honestly the job field is just a massive game of Who Sucks Dick the Hardest. A good attendance coupled with a stellar grade report and a modest job resume convinces almost any employer to take you up. Attendance pretty much just states you're willing to commit to something and do it even if you dont like it.
Mar 4, 2017 10:30 AM

Feb 2010
Well, it's mandatory, but that aside, you meet up with friends and meet other ppl. Of course you don't keep meeting new ppl, hanging out with friends is nice. Plus PE classes force me to "sport", which I usually don't do, so isn't that healthy? I count going to school by bike also sporting ^^

| x | Deliveries | x |
Mar 4, 2017 11:48 AM

May 2015
Marrone said:
School is the best way to meet people of your own age, plain and simple. I went to school because I know my friends would show up (well most of the time) and make history class less boring. I never cared about most subjects other than the sciences at school. At university I study what I want to now. No more ugly french lessons.

School = meet new people.
College/uni = meet new people + u study what u enjoy

School isn't the best place to meet people your age, it's the only place to meet people your age. There are no meeting places except school. There's your problem.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

757 by Hitagi__Furude »»
44 minutes ago

» Guys always finish last

MUFFlN - Yesterday

19 by Nette »»
1 hour ago

» Which "Attitudinal Psyche" do you think you are? (very easy 3-question)

IpreferEcchi - 1 hour ago

0 by IpreferEcchi »»
1 hour ago

» Women live longer than men

MUFFlN - Yesterday

26 by traed »»
2 hours ago

» Cyber Trucks vs NFTs

KittenCuddler - 5 hours ago

5 by vasipi4946 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.