Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 22, 2017 6:13 PM
Jan 2017
Looking for an MC that has a voice / a person who don't have a body in his head.

I'd like it if the voice wasn't just a figment of the character's imagination and is and actual character that contributes to the anime. Also not looking for a crazy voice (kill them all), but one that helps the MC.
Feb 22, 2017 7:40 PM

Apr 2013
ēlDive kind of meet what you want, but I'm not sure if it is what you were looking for.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2017 7:53 PM

Dec 2015
TheAmericanOwl said:
Looking for an MC that has a voice / a person who don't have a body in his head.

I'd like it if the voice wasn't just a figment of the character's imagination and is and actual character that contributes to the anime. Also not looking for a crazy voice (kill them all), but one that helps the MC.

Not sure if I understood, but my man Johnny from the tatami galaxy is just a voice in the guy's head
Feb 22, 2017 8:21 PM

May 2012
Sai in Hikaru no Go though the portrayal in the story indicates Hikaru can see him. No one else can, of course.
Feb 22, 2017 10:04 PM
Oct 2016
Charlotte

Code Geass

Akame Ga Kill (technically???)
Feb 22, 2017 10:10 PM
Nov 2016
I do not know if this counts, but I hope it helps.
Amnesia, maybe. This is the most recent anime that I have finished, and I really enjoyed it. I will say, though, it is a romance. For the voice in the head part, there is a spirit/fairy that only the main character can see and hear that helps her. I do not know if the counts, but I thought it was worth a try.

More topics from this board

» Real Robot Anime

PlasticRobot - Yesterday

6 by PlasticRobot »»
57 minutes ago

» Just Really Great Anime Suggestions

Benassiesto - Yesterday

5 by JoeChip »»
4 hours ago

» What anime has the most messed up evil mc?

Krystopher - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
8 hours ago

» Pure comedy anime with no drama, suggestions?

JustSomeone15 - May 11

9 by AzafuseKingTora »»
11 hours ago

» Tense, exciting Anime with big mysteries?

Fckthwrld - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
Yesterday, 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.