Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2017 5:49 PM

Nov 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, SoLaMi won. But, I'd probably raged if they performed "Ready Smile!!" instead of "Make it!". I thought when Tricolore drew 1 it would break 'the second team performed win' curse as Tricolore performed Godly, but it seems the curse is still there :v.

It kinda nerve-wrecking seeing Sophie's fatique shown (it could ruin the performance if Sophie entered fancy-mode). In my mind just "You can Make It! You Can MAKE IT!! YOU CAN FINISH THE SONG!!"

Now, the classic SoLaMi Smile vs Dressing Pafe awaits, I think not for the next week.
Feb 23, 2017 3:37 PM

May 2013
skystorms88 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, SoLaMi won. But, I'd probably raged if they performed "Ready Smile!!" instead of "Make it!". I thought when Tricolore drew 1 it would break 'the second team performed win' curse as Tricolore performed Godly, but it seems the curse is still there :v.

It kinda nerve-wrecking seeing Sophie's fatique shown (it could ruin the performance if Sophie entered fancy-mode). In my mind just "You can Make It! You Can MAKE IT!! YOU CAN FINISH THE SONG!!"

Now, the classic SoLaMi Smile vs Dressing Pafe awaits, I think not for the next week.

this is great match.
when performance seeing sophie fatique face, I also got nervous.

next, solami vs dressing pafe.
I expecting 'everyone's idol, everyone's win' in the end.
Feb 23, 2017 5:54 PM

Jun 2014
Amazing ,_,

I got really sad during SoLaMi Smile's song and even chills.... It was great!
Feb 23, 2019 2:51 AM
Jul 2018
I really wanted Tricolore to win. I knew it wasn't going to happen, but I really wanted it to happen. They had an awesome song, Hibiki is awesome, the Making Dramas were awesome.

I liked how SoLaMi Smile performed Make It again, and their new Making Drama was cool. But still, screw plot armor, I wanted Tricolore ;-;
Oct 2, 2021 8:45 AM

Feb 2020
Two amazing performances. Those Making Drama combos very cool.

Congratulations, SoLaMi♡SMILE! I loved to hear Make It Again for the first time in a long time.

SerafosYesterday, 12:02 AM
Oct 30, 2022 5:49 AM

Dec 2012
This episode pierced the heavens to infinity and beyond. The best part is how SoLaMi won with a performance that was actually more compelling & heartfelt. They went back to the basics with their coords & song choice, making up for the lack of glamour with pure passion. While Tricolore's performance was amazing to watch from afar, SoLaMi made me want to get up and dance along.
Feb 16, 8:27 PM

Nov 2009
Huh, so it's pretty much a battle of who can do the most and best "making drama".

I had expected Sophie to collapse at the very end after the performance, but she didn't, guess her little dumbbell training to get more stamina sorta worked? LOL
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » PriPara Episode 95 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 19, 2:08 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 91 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 18, 12:39 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 89 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 18

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 18, 10:01 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 76 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 16

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 12:06 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 75 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 11, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 10:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.