Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v8: The Twins Mafia | Game End - And the Beast Dances (Mafia Wins)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (27) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »
Feb 26, 2017 2:41 AM

Oct 2011
I'm here and waiting for rep. notif'd the hosts alrdy

back to the game...
I'm srsly lost soooo let's lynch conq~ tho he claimed and asdfkl I hate it when ppl claim cuz I suck at reading mechanics

claire? salmon or re could work too?

Feb 26, 2017 2:43 AM

Oct 2011
@aa-dono @DenaX
find a rep for me asap. or I'll be lynch fodder to save the modkill..

Feb 26, 2017 4:30 AM

Apr 2015
RE1031 said:
Red_Salmon said:

Out of character:
I'm gonna go on ahead and think outside the game.
It would be a pretty interesting set up if all our twins were mafia :p so total 7 mafia. Some working on even days and some on odd ones. Like that would make our initial sentences (my twin is the only sibling I need) totally ironic :p

Can confirm not true.
edit: I mean the part about our twin being mafia, not the number of mafia, or the working on odd/even nights part.

Random thoughts aside, I don't think our flavour names will aid the mafia at all. So should we tell our's to each other?
Rosie's ability says that she can tell 'what action was performed by a target'. How does that work guys? so all the mafia go to the person they killed, so if she targets a person she can tell if they went to kill someone, right? There might be another PR too tho. Also, any other night phase stuff you guys wanna discuss?

And yup, sounds about right. However, I remember Zymf suggesting something about mafia alternating between odd and even nights, which kinda makes sense. It's possible she targeted a mafia who wasn't operating on that night. And I sure hope there's another PR.

In my entire history of MS, I have barely seen (only one game actually) that uses even/odd mafia and that is not even in Mafia Society. It was in our Summer Event mafia. Also with such a small group, I could not see how they will make even/odd mafia-- it will be hard to catch mafia. Setting aside that, it will also cause disadvantage to mafia as they could kill each other. Except there are 4 mafias here with 2 2 alternating, but 4 vs 10 towns is barely balanced. Usually In 14 setup, will be 3 mafia.

EDIT: bolded.
Feb 26, 2017 4:39 AM

Apr 2015
Red_Salmon said:
Sollux16 said:

Not 100% sure, still gotta get caught up from my inactivity from the last couple days. Do we all think there are only two mafia members?

The hosts did not say. So we can't be completely sure. But usually there are 2. According to Shinichi (I think he said that D1)

2 Mafias in 14 setup is not balanced. I am sure there are 3. Considering Alice is the game manager she is always thinking of balancing the game.

Red_Salmon said:
Well Fkit! Was gonna wait for Zymf but nvm. I'm gonna go ahead. I have PR. A weak one though. I can tell who visited a person during the night.
I randomly targetted Rosie N1 (well not totally random, i kinda town read him). @RE1031 and @Zymf visited him. N2 I targetted @Shinichi-kun, cuz he also townie in my books. @_Claire_ and @CorruptedPurity visited him. Seeing as none of the two guys died we can thence say that we have 5 confirmed town.

But the theory becomes completely useless if the Mafia alternate between nights as Zymf suggested. Implying that all the mafia doesn't go to the victim, or that they also have compulsive visits. That is why I wanted to hear from him before revealing... but fkit.

I haven't replied to this -- but we are all hardly confirmed because mafia might have PR too.

RE1031 said:
Red_Salmon said:
Well Fkit! Was gonna wait for Zymf but nvm. I'm gonna go ahead. I have PR. A weak one though. I can tell who visited a person during the night.
I randomly targetted Rosie N1 (well not totally random, i kinda town read him). @RE1031 and @Zymf visited him. N2 I targetted @Shinichi-kun, cuz he also townie in my books. @_Claire_ and @CorruptedPurity visited him. Seeing as none of the two guys died we can thence say that we have 5 confirmed town.

But the theory becomes completely useless if the Mafia alternate between nights as Zymf suggested. Implying that all the mafia doesn't go to the victim, or that they also have compulsive visits. That is why I wanted to hear from him before revealing... but fkit.

I visited Zymf last night, nobody else did though. And that's still a good PR. The default seems to be either you can tell if your target was visited (which is mine), or you can target someone to visit. It's a bit weird though, if your ability is the one I have, then visiting someone to see if they've been visited counts as a visit.

I am not going to argue about having this, as I was actually suspecting it once Night 1 ended that as that's the only way for us to catch someone mechanically. Also its a shame that you are telling this us now.. I hope some sort of doctor-y roles are present (no more claiming please) or else we are doomed.
Feb 26, 2017 4:42 AM

Apr 2015
RE1031 said:
Yeah, feeling pretty regretful right now.

Well, to make things hopefully easier:

Deceased (townies):
>Plusle (twin 1): Sleipnirr
>Lopmon (twin 1): logic340
>Hitachiin Hikaru (twin 1): Grapefruit21
>Chii (twin 1, PR): Oyasumi Rosie

Alive:
>Minum (twin 2):
>Terriermon (twin 2):
>Hitachiin Kaoru (twin 2): RE1031
>Freya (twin 2): not Red_Salmon
>Hideyoshi (twin ?):
>Yuuko (twin ?):
>Ram (twin ?):
>Rem (twin ?):
>Yukio (twin ?):
>Rin (twin ?):

**twin 1: bad feeling on odd nights, visits someone
twin 2: bad feeling on even nights, targets someone to see if anything's been done to them

Bit weird how the "odd" twins are the only deceased ones so far.

Actually wondering if whether the scums are both twins/not twins are completely random so there is no way for us to guess. :/
Feb 26, 2017 5:39 AM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
@corruptedpurity do u have the compulsive visiting still tho?

Ya. But I checked with the hosts that if I'm using abilities, I cant also visit someone on that night. It's a one or the other kind of thing.
Feb 26, 2017 6:03 AM

Mar 2015
Sollux16 said:
Red_Salmon said:
Well then. Reveal time. I'm Okumura Rin. Bro, you better not be scum :p
Edit: im the odd twin

I'm Yukio Okumura and I'm town, no worries brother ^.^

Glad to hear :'D please don't get modkilled though :p
Feb 26, 2017 6:07 AM

Mar 2015
RE1031 said:
One thing I don't get is @Red_Salmon you said I was scummy up until today, but you had information on me since Day 2 - cause on night 1 I visited Oyasumi_Rosie, and on day 2 you should have gotten a message saying that Zymf and I visited her. Was it a bluff or something? Or would there still be a reason I'm not a townie (alongside CorruptedPurity, Claire, and Zymf), like the 2 (or however many) mafia operating on different nights.

So the thing was that I thought that only in the case that the person I target gets killed will my ability be of any use. So when I saw that Logic died and not Rosie I unconsciously tuned out the information I receieved and forgot about it. It was only in N2 that I thought that maybe the mafia doesn't have compulsive visits and the guys who visited were actually townie...
Feb 26, 2017 6:13 AM

Mar 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
Red_Salmon said:

Claiming PR is generally a bad idea if you don't know if the setup has a doc. I think that all the claiming is more helpful for maf than town. Think about it, mafia is a game of an informed minority (maf) vs uninformed majority (town). The town has more power if they can get more information, thus posting a lot and scum hunting is generally town-read actions. The maf however, knows plenty and can work around it, BUT a thing they DO NOT know is power roles. Claiming power roles gives even more information to the maf and even though it could be beneficial to town, its even more beneficial to maf.

Sollux16 said:

I'm Yukio Okumura and I'm town, no worries brother ^.^

This type of claim, even though still not advisable, is more recommended because it doesn't read into the abilities of the role.

I really think the mass claiming is more detrimental for us in the long run. Sure, we may catch a maf due to inconsistency, but the maf would now have a much easier time knowing who to target and slowly whittle down the town.

Well I had trains on me D1 and D2 for some odd reason. I had a feeling that I might not last D3. And if I waited till EoD or when I absolutely had to do it, then people would be way way less accepting of it.
I believe there is a Doc. Just a gut feeling (or wishful thinking :p ) he doesn't have to claim at all. At all. Its just that if he doesn't trust me EoD, then we'll have far less information to go on in the case that didnt disclose this early on.
Feb 26, 2017 6:16 AM

Mar 2015
Phraze said:
@aa-dono @DenaX
find a rep for me asap. or I'll be lynch fodder to save the modkill..

I guess Lynching a lurker isn't really a good choice online :p
Feb 26, 2017 6:26 AM

Mar 2015
_Claire_ said:
RE1031 said:

Can confirm not true.
edit: I mean the part about our twin being mafia, not the number of mafia, or the working on odd/even nights part.

And yup, sounds about right. However, I remember Zymf suggesting something about mafia alternating between odd and even nights, which kinda makes sense. It's possible she targeted a mafia who wasn't operating on that night. And I sure hope there's another PR.

In my entire history of MS, I have barely seen (only one game actually) that uses even/odd mafia and that is not even in Mafia Society. It was in our Summer Event mafia. Also with such a small group, I could not see how they will make even/odd mafia-- it will be hard to catch mafia. Setting aside that, it will also cause disadvantage to mafia as they could kill each other. Except there are 4 mafias here with 2 2 alternating, but 4 vs 10 towns is barely balanced. Usually In 14 setup, will be 3 mafia.

Well that bit about Alice makes me feel more confident now. So we have 3 mafia. I think it will be beneficial to assume stuff on the basis of what we know instead of on the basis of what we dont. Restating assumption:
1. When the mafia kill, it counts as a visit
2. All three of the mafia need to visit the person being killed
If we agree upon these two assumptions we can all agree that RE, Zymf, Claire you, Purity and ofc me are all town CONFIRMED. We should please move on to other people. I do not get why Shinichi is still voting Purity.

Also, Doc if you're out there. Pliss don't claim. Thanks!
Feb 26, 2017 6:37 AM

Mar 2015
aa-dono said:
Section VI: Additional Notes
  1. Roles are random. Flavors are not alignment indicative.
  2. If you want to get the hosts's attention to answer a question tag aa-dono or DenjaX, otherwise your question may be missed.
  3. Factions in a secret club may discuss only during the time given to them. Night talk for town is not allowed.
  4. Role-claiming at early stage of the game for no reason is incredibly, most definitely frowned upon.
  5. Failure to comply with these rules will result in consequences.

"Flavors are not alignment indicative"
Might as well claim who you are and tell your twin that you got their back or smthn

Edit: fixed tag
Feb 26, 2017 6:53 AM

Apr 2015
Red_Salmon said:
_Claire_ said:

Well that bit about Alice makes me feel more confident now. So we have 3 mafia. I think it will be beneficial to assume stuff on the basis of what we know instead of on the basis of what we dont. Restating assumption:
If we agree upon these two assumptions we can all agree that RE, Zymf, Claire you, Purity and ofc me are all town CONFIRMED. We should please move on to other people. I do not get why Shinichi is still voting Purity.

I doubt (2) and I wont suggest going down that road.
Feb 26, 2017 6:55 AM

Apr 2015
Red_Salmon said:
aa-dono said:
Section VI: Additional Notes
  1. Roles are random. Flavors are not alignment indicative.
  2. If you want to get the hosts's attention to answer a question tag aa-dono or DenjaX, otherwise your question may be missed.
  3. Factions in a secret club may discuss only during the time given to them. Night talk for town is not allowed.
  4. Role-claiming at early stage of the game for no reason is incredibly, most definitely frowned upon.
  5. Failure to comply with these rules will result in consequences.

"Flavors are not alignment indicative"
Might as well claim who you are and tell your twin that you got their back or smthn

Edit: fixed tag

Kinoshita Yuuko.

Conq's twin, I suppose then.
Feb 26, 2017 7:14 AM

Mar 2015
_Claire_ said:
Red_Salmon said:

I am of the opposite opinion. Because of the following reasons.
[a] My role can not be useless (so there can't be mechanics that make it so)
[b] Having that work does not make my ability OP or the game unbalanced.
[c]
DenjaX said:
Still perfect setting for another murder to occur. They went and attacked Oyasumi_Rosie's room. Oyasumi seemed to be sneaking out the room so he probably is planning something but he was intercepted by the mafia along the dark corridors. He will not live to follow anyone another day ever again.

Here the host says 'they went and attacked..' so I think all of them have to go. As he also said that Rosie was 'sneaking out' indicating that he had some ability, I believe that these paragraphs are sufficiently-well-thought-out and not just random filler stuff. Weak argument but argument nonetheless.

What are your reasons that you say otherwise?
Feb 26, 2017 7:18 AM

Mar 2015
Flavor

Deceased (townies):
>Plusle (twin 1): Sleipnirr
>Lopmon (twin 1): logic340
>Hitachiin Hikaru (twin 1): Grapefruit21
>Chii (twin 1, PR): Oyasumi Rosie

Alive:
>Minum (twin 2):
>Terriermon (twin 2):
>Hitachiin Kaoru (twin 2): RE1031
>Freya (twin 2):
>Hideyoshi (twin 2): TheConquerer
>Yuuko (twin 1): _Claire_
>Ram (twin ?):
>Rem (twin ?):
>Yukio (twin 2): Sollux16
>Rin (twin 1): Red_Salmon

**twin 1: bad feeling on odd nights, visits someone
twin 2: bad feeling on even nights, targets someone to see if anything's been done to them

Edit: Forgot to update before posting xD
Feb 26, 2017 7:36 AM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

lol do u just reply then go offline till u see something else to reply too lol?

Yep, so? Unless I feel like adding something new...

Shinichi-Kun said:

Can i get more on this post from u zymf did u mean this in the sense u have a visiting role like rosie or a compulsive role like everyone else?

I don't want to reveal my role just to answer that question. But I do have compulsive visiting as an ability like everyone else.

Shinichi-Kun said:

in this voute count u have 3 confirmed townies on you and 1 player that people have all stated is town aligned.

Im just grabbing things that catch my attention while back read
So? Town doesn't know who is scum and who is not and it was early Day 1. In my opinion it's not who votes for you but instead who you voted for, that is indicative of your alignment.

Shinichi-Kun said:
There are inconsitency in the claims and im positive someone is lieing.
How so?

I meant nothing by the first post lol

Well i thought they are all these pr's so someones lieing lol .

Doesnt matter if they didn't know but just the fact that 3 or so townie are on your train makes u suspect obviously that not enough to prove yor scum which is why im voting cp lol.

Feb 26, 2017 7:36 AM

Apr 2015
Red_Salmon said:
_Claire_ said:

[c]
DenjaX said:
Still perfect setting for another murder to occur. They went and attacked Oyasumi_Rosie's room. Oyasumi seemed to be sneaking out the room so he probably is planning something but he was intercepted by the mafia along the dark corridors. He will not live to follow anyone another day ever again.

Here the host says 'they went and attacked..' so I think all of them have to go. As he also said that Rosie was 'sneaking out' indicating that he had some ability, I believe that these paragraphs are sufficiently-well-thought-out and not just random filler stuff. Weak argument but argument nonetheless.

(1) That story is just flavour
(2) going by your assumption, once you found the scums all of the members will be caught. Which is, not balanced.
Feb 26, 2017 7:40 AM

Dec 2013
Conq and phraze are not lynch options on this day. I wont be voting anyone other than zymf,red,or cp

cause im sure one of them is scum.

Feb 26, 2017 7:41 AM

Dec 2013
Red_Salmon said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Claiming PR is generally a bad idea if you don't know if the setup has a doc. I think that all the claiming is more helpful for maf than town. Think about it, mafia is a game of an informed minority (maf) vs uninformed majority (town). The town has more power if they can get more information, thus posting a lot and scum hunting is generally town-read actions. The maf however, knows plenty and can work around it, BUT a thing they DO NOT know is power roles. Claiming power roles gives even more information to the maf and even though it could be beneficial to town, its even more beneficial to maf.

This type of claim, even though still not advisable, is more recommended because it doesn't read into the abilities of the role.

I really think the mass claiming is more detrimental for us in the long run. Sure, we may catch a maf due to inconsistency, but the maf would now have a much easier time knowing who to target and slowly whittle down the town.

Well I had trains on me D1 and D2 for some odd reason. I had a feeling that I might not last D3. And if I waited till EoD or when I absolutely had to do it, then people would be way way less accepting of it.
I believe there is a Doc. Just a gut feeling (or wishful thinking :p ) he doesn't have to claim at all. At all. Its just that if he doesn't trust me EoD, then we'll have far less information to go on in the case that didnt disclose this early on.

I dont think there is a doc at all what makes u say otherwise?

Feb 26, 2017 7:42 AM

Dec 2013
@_claire_

What do u think of all these role claims

Feb 26, 2017 7:43 AM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Red_Salmon said:

[c]

(2) going by your assumption, once you found the scums all of the members will be caught. Which is, not balanced.

claire has a point here it would be super unbalanaced.

Feb 26, 2017 7:45 AM

Mar 2015
_Claire_ said:
Red_Salmon said:

[c]

So if by chance I get to target a person and he got killed I'll have a list of the mafia plus some other random visitors. I also believe mafia has ability to force someone to visit someone against their will (I concluded that from RE's power). With this ability they can get more people to visit the NK-ed person. So in a way it's not an all revealing power...

I might be grabbing at straws so that my death tonight will not be in vain.
Feb 26, 2017 7:46 AM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
@_claire_

I approve of just names but all these PR claims are not sitting well with me. I dont think names mean anything-- it could be randomized or not and I would rather not dwell on it in case the assumption is wrong and throwing the game.
Feb 26, 2017 7:47 AM

Dec 2013
@phraze who are u gonna vote?

i suggest cp/zymf/salmon

Feb 26, 2017 7:48 AM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
@_claire_

I approve of just names but all these PR claims are not sitting well with me. I dont think names mean anything-- it could be randomized or not and I would rather not dwell on it in case the assumption is wrong and throwing the game.

i think reds lieing same with cp

Feb 26, 2017 7:49 AM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

I told you that Salmon was right that I visited you last night.
I cant see how she is not confirmed, arent others confirming this too?

Also what was this inconsistency youre talking about?
Feb 26, 2017 7:50 AM

Mar 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Red_Salmon said:

I dont think there is a doc at all what makes u say otherwise?

Wishful thinking perhaps :p
But as doc I wouldn't have protected Logic N1, cuz mafia usually won't kill very townie ppl D1 to see if they will be doubted as deep wolf. N2 I'd have protected you. So yea... just cuz no one has been saved till now does not mean we there's no doc
Feb 26, 2017 7:54 AM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I told you that Salmon was right that I visited you last night.
I cant see how she is not confirmed, arent others confirming this too?

Also what was this inconsistency youre talking about?

k and the 2 people that i suspected visited me not that hard to guess that lol

Feb 26, 2017 7:56 AM

Aug 2012
Vote Count 3.2

[ 1 ] Phraze - TheConquerer
[ 1 ] CorruptedPurity - Shinichi-Kun
[ 1 ] TheConquerer - RE1031

Not Voting
Zymf, Red_Salmon, Phraze, Sollux16, _Claire_, CorruptedPurity, Mishukax

Mod Note(s)
^^

Vote Track 3.2

Shinichi-Kun: _Claire_ -> CorruptedPurity
Zymf:
Red_Salmon:
Phraze:
Sollux16:
_Claire_:
RE1031: TheConquerer
TheConquerer: Phraze
CorruptedPurity:
Mishukax:

Feb 26, 2017 7:57 AM

Dec 2013
Too many pr claims so far thats why im worried @_claire_

Feb 26, 2017 7:59 AM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Too many pr claims so far thats why im worried @_claire_

Yeah same :/ I am worried for the night but I also wonder if I should believe their claims? Like all of them? :/
Feb 26, 2017 8:00 AM

Mar 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

;-;
I couldn't have guessed that shit. Claire, RE and Zymf confirmed.
Feb 26, 2017 8:03 AM

Dec 2013
If ur mafia with 1 or 2 of ur results they can easily confirm it tho lmao

Feb 26, 2017 8:04 AM

Dec 2013
@TheConquerer why are u voting phraze?
@RE1031 why are u voting conq?

Feb 26, 2017 8:12 AM

May 2014
RE1031 said:
Vote: TheConquerer

You claim that you visited Mishu last night, but forgot to do it on the Night 1. Why? Seems pretty silly - unless you were the mafia and you couldn't visit anyone, or the only person you visited was logic320 and killed him.

edit: This is of course assuming that there are 2 mafia, 1 operating on odd nights and the other on even nights.

Why wouldn't I be able, hell I could just as easily lie and say I visited a dead player.
The fact is that is a pretty weak reason to vote.

Shinichi-Kun said:

I mentioned my reasons in this post
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1593320&show=800#msg49791845
Phraze hasn't seemed to address much of what is being asked of him though which is frustrating.

What post from Cp makes you think they're scum?
I've been here way too long...
Feb 26, 2017 8:16 AM

Dec 2013
TheConquerer said:
RE1031 said:
Vote: TheConquerer

You claim that you visited Mishu last night, but forgot to do it on the Night 1. Why? Seems pretty silly - unless you were the mafia and you couldn't visit anyone, or the only person you visited was logic320 and killed him.

edit: This is of course assuming that there are 2 mafia, 1 operating on odd nights and the other on even nights.

Why wouldn't I be able, hell I could just as easily lie and say I visited a dead player.
The fact is that is a pretty weak reason to vote.

Shinichi-Kun said:

I mentioned my reasons in this post
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1593320&show=800#msg49791845
Phraze hasn't seemed to address much of what is being asked of him though which is frustrating.

What post from Cp makes you think they're scum?

but shes inactive and asking to be replaced. So change ur vote

Feb 26, 2017 8:22 AM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Vote Count 2.5 (Final)

[ 5 ] Grapefruit21 - RE1031, _Claire_, CorruptedPurity, TheConquerer, Zymf
[ 4 ] CorruptedPurity - Shinichi-Kun, Grapefruit21, Oyasumi_Rosie, Mishukax
[ 1 ] RE1031 - Red_Salmon
[ 1 ] Mishukax - Phraze

Not Voting
Sollux16

Mod Note(s)
Tell me if this VC is wrong in less than 5 mins :D

Vote Track 2.5

Shinichi-Kun: Zymf -> CorruptedPurity
Zymf: _Claire_ -> Unvote -> Grapefruit21
Red_Salmon: RE1031
Grapefruit21: Shinichi-Kun -> Unvote -> RE1031 -> CorruptedPurity
Phraze: Mishukax
Oyasumi_Rosie: CorruptedPurity
Sollux16:
_Claire_: Grapefruit21
RE1031: Shinichi-Kun -> Grapefruit21
TheConquerer: _Claire_ -> Unvote -> Red_Salmon -> Grapefruit21
CorruptedPurity: Grapefruit21
Mishukax: Phraze -> RE1031 -> CorruptedPurity

btw 2 confirmed townie are on the cp train

Ik i am town and mishu hasn't shown a scum like traits recently

this is the big reason why i suspect cp on top of the fact he participated in lynching a townie.

Feb 26, 2017 8:23 AM

Dec 2013
right now phraze is irrelvant so plz decide on someone else to vote for now we cant have anymore divided votes.

Feb 26, 2017 8:23 AM

May 2014
Yeah I just noticed that, unvote phraze, but I still want to think about who to switch it to.
What are you thoughts on cp and red? You said you thought they were lying, is it based on something?
Feb 26, 2017 8:28 AM

Dec 2013
TheConquerer said:
Yeah I just noticed that, unvote phraze, but I still want to think about who to switch it to.
What are you thoughts on cp and red? You said you thought they were lying, is it based on something?

yes its based on something

Red had no reason to claim and prob did it out of the thought they be suspected soon.

Cp is scum cause ik hes lieing about who he visited and the vote count i just quoted.

Feb 26, 2017 8:37 AM

Mar 2015
Conq ISO

D2:
#530: "rip town, logic is dead. Plus he was the only person I actually trusted." (town cred?)
#562: votes claire for last minute vote swap D1 (probably omgus)
#596: defends his reasoning to vote claire with grape
#597: questions claire about her swap
#599: understands claire's reply and unvotes.
#604: comments on how quiet it is
#660: replying to inquiry about scumreads. Comments and then votes on me.
#690: gets onboard the grape train. Votes grape cuz their reason for voting on purity is weak. plus grape said it was weak himself. (sounds very very sheepy)

D3:
#772: expresses displeasure at the lynch and NK. Thinks we can catch scum today cuz we got 16 pages (town cred?)
#806: claims flavor. backread Rosie to see if he can find connections to scum. votes phraze cuz his vote on D2 was scummy.
#812: RE asked who he visited. asks what counts as a visit. He told that he targetted mishu without effect.
#814: says that my confirmation of what counts as visit can be helpful to weed out scum.

Was gonna vote on him right away but I neutral read him now.
@TheConquerer please tell me about #690. Why get onboard the train so easy. Are you just busy irl?
Feb 26, 2017 8:38 AM

May 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
TheConquerer said:

Red had no reason to claim and prob did it out of the thought they be suspected soon.

Cp is scum cause ik hes lieing about who he visited and the vote count i just quoted.

But which quote did he lie on, I can't find it...
Feb 26, 2017 8:41 AM

May 2014
Red_Salmon said:

Was gonna vote on him right away but I neutral read him now.
@TheConquerer please tell me about #690. Why get onboard the train so easy. Are you just busy irl?

I didn't see a train, I just couldn't read Grape and found that for the player who seemed the most logical, it was a very unexplained move. I really don't get why they never explained it.
Also I was on the bus at the time so I didn't check over everything. I probably wouldn't have changed it though.
Feb 26, 2017 8:41 AM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
TheConquerer said:

Honestly, how can I lie about who I visited? Cause if I'm lying, that means red is lying too. So that either means we're both maf, and if we are, why would she say I visited you? It's only complicates things for her and I more. If red is maf and I am town, why would what she say affect me? If I am maf and red is town, then she wouldn't be lieing, thus I wouldn't be lieing about my visit.

For my vote count, wouldn't there always be a bus in the vote count? Considering Mishu did a last minute vote swap and assuming you're town, that's a 100% town vote on me. If I was a maf, wouldn't a maf want to vote me too so that if I flip, they would be in the clear?

But honestly, tell me how I lied about who I visited because I clear as hell know I visited you.
Feb 26, 2017 8:43 AM

Mar 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:

I told about 4 people. 3 people confirmed it.
So if im lieing there are 4 mafia helping me out
If the fourth also confirms and im lieing then there are 5 mafia helping me out
That's a high number don't you think
Feb 26, 2017 8:52 AM

Dec 2013
Red_Salmon said:

corruptedpurity said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
@_claire_ @CorruptedPurity did u both visit me or not i want a confirmation.

Yes, but it's not the compulsory visit. Saying anymore would be claiming but know that the visit has a purpose.
Shinichi-Kun said:
@corruptedpurity do u have the compulsive visiting still tho?

Ya. But I checked with the hosts that if I'm using abilities, I cant also visit someone on that night. It's a one or the other kind of thing.

Your saying your ability doesn’t count as a visit but according to red she knows you visited me that’s where im confused. If red can track you then all watch abilities should be able to do the same.

I just want to know if ur abilty can be tracked because if it can i wanna know what your ability did to me. Also u said it was a 1 shot somewhere if i recall.

Feb 26, 2017 8:54 AM

Dec 2013
Red_Salmon said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

claire visiting me is easily predictable lol

Feb 26, 2017 8:56 AM

Dec 2013
@_claire_ @corruptedpurity

who did u visit night 1?

Feb 26, 2017 8:57 AM

Dec 2014
Red_Salmon said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

In a 14 ppl game, 3 maf should be the right setup. Assuming everyone who supports your claim is maf, we already have one maf too many and even if you're maf, why would you make such a risky play by calling out specific visits? I think this is substantial proof that you're town. And if you're town, you wouldn't be lieing about the visits, that means I wouldn't be lieing about my visit so I'm asking Shinichi again, tell me how I lied about my visit. Because you made a bold claim that you know I lied about my visit, I want to see you talk yourself out of this.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (27) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.