Forum Settings
Forums
Jan 28, 2017 8:03 AM
Kotori❤Kanbe

The anime is not as good as I expected. I read the original work ''Kizumonogatari'' And I just watched the movie part 1 + 2 and it's rushed they cut out some information that brings up the mystery and makes the story way more interesting.

And seeing the anime is just a disappointment to me. I miss a lot of conversations with Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade.

Am I the only one that thinks that this is quite rushed and definitely inferior to the novel?
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. https://discord.gg/rRn6Jy3 if u want me to face reveal ask in pm

Apr 11, 3:56 AM
Every anime or movie ever created is inferior to the novel and manga its based from

Jul 16, 4:49 AM
Well, i haven't read the novel for kizu yet so i don't know what I'm missing, and i saw all three movies and I think they're fantastic and not rushed at all, people always missuse that word, skipping content from the source material doesn't make it rushed, the narrative become disjointed and confusing does make it rushed which it wasn't.

As far the exchange between araragi and kiss shot i would like more but I'm fine with what we got, it perfectly establishes and builds their relationship thereby making the conflict and the emotions behind it between them impactful and natural.

Honestly, I'm an avid reader but i think all source material readers should be banned from conversation about a adaptation, cause they are unable to remove their biases and judge the adaptation fairly. How good an adaptation is in comparison to the novel is irrelevant to the adaptation's quality.

Jul 16, 4:50 AM
Mattinator95 said:
Every anime or movie ever created is inferior to the novel and manga its based from
i would argue that the anime bakemonogatari is better than the novel no disrespect to nisio isin.

Plus mob psycho 100, Hunter x Hunter both adaptations, Hyouka etc.