Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (14) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Jan 27, 2017 6:05 AM

Mar 2016
Or I'm sitting behind my desk watching anime or I in bed. I don't really eat or drink while watching anime.
And if I have nothing to do at school I sometimes watch a episode or 2. Not something I recommend because I usually get a lot of stares
Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. As everything happens for a reason, our destiny slowly takes form

Jan 27, 2017 6:10 AM
Dec 2013
I don't multitask, I just give my undivided attention to watching the anime. I usually watch anime on my laptop while lying on my bed.
Jan 27, 2017 6:11 AM

Nov 2009
Laying in bed. I never watch anime sitting up
Jan 27, 2017 6:21 AM
Aug 2016
heinrich6745 said:
I watch on my desktop and i almost always have a drink with me like right now i have a can of diet coke next to me open, this isn't just a show thing but general habit especially when gaming as for watching i give it my full attention but i tend to get distracted either from irl stuff or people on fb/discord talking to me and i wll multi-task but at times when i have had enough i tell them i am going in quiet mode and will focus on the show especially if it is something i really am enjoying.

If it's a short i with do 1 of 2 things, 1 being give it my full attention if i am enjoying it and 2 being if it is something i am just watching to pass the time and maybe work on a challenge and not fully enjoying it or want to multi task watch multiple episodes at once(depending on my mood i will watch 4-6 at the same time, a few times i did more tho) and even doing this while gaming as well which for example i have been doing a lot of lately again.

If it's ecchi or hentai i almost always have my dick out and there is no need to explain this.

Overall i prefer to give what i watch 100% of my attention if i can as i get more into it that way and immersed into it especially if i am enjoying it a lot.
Lmao XD Like, I hate being distracted, tbh.
Jan 27, 2017 6:22 AM
Aug 2016
RadicalKoen said:
On the bed, watching on my tablet lying down or leaning on the wall. Go to the toilet when I need to pee. I take short breaks after finishing few episodes then drink some water or eat something before paying full attention again for the next.
So you eat food, then watch anime?
SecretWings said:
I'm almost always in my bed while watching anime. There are times however that I'll watch it in between classes in a secluded hallway lol. If the anime is subbed my attention is entirely on the show, however if it is dubbed I do homework or crosswords alongside of watching it.
Ah, that's pretty smart, tbh-
Jan 27, 2017 6:23 AM
Aug 2016
desseroni said:
Sit on my couch or in bed and just watch on my own.
Do you eat or drink while watching anime? What kinda drinks and food? :3
Jan 27, 2017 6:23 AM
Aug 2016
Clearance said:
Usually I just might drink tea or something. Though, when I'm bored, I do sometimes end up scrolling through Tumblr too .
What about dem snacks? Gotta eat 'em snacks.
Jan 27, 2017 6:24 AM
Aug 2016
Inazuma-sama said:
On my bed with no distractions. I used to have a bad habit of keeping my laptop nearby which would distract me while watching.
Omg, that's my situation right now!
Jan 27, 2017 6:25 AM
Aug 2016
TsunDairy said:
Depends how much I like the anime. 5-6 I'll watch sitting in living room while playing runescape or browsing MAL forums in another window. 6-7 I'll watch in library between classes usually without anything in another window but sometimes low attention twitter browsing. 8+ I only watch with full attention and only while laying in my bed in absolute comfort.
No eating? 3: S-Snacks? You need snacks :3
Jan 27, 2017 6:27 AM

Sep 2014
Mostly nothing besides eating/drinking
sometimes I might play hearthstone at the same time
Jan 27, 2017 6:35 AM

Apr 2015
Right Now Iam Watching Anime And Drinking Coffee xD
Jan 27, 2017 6:44 AM

Jan 2015
Spike said:
I watch anime for three reasons, usually two times a day though,
During the day I watch it whilst i play a redundant stat based game because I like the results but 300+ repetitive actions need entertainment.

The second is to sleep b.b I will stay up until 10am or not sleep at all since I guess watching anime relaxes me xD

And the third is when I feel lonely because I don't have much of a real life, but that isn't as common.

People still play Roonscape in 2017? I watched lots of Animu when I was grinding trimmed comp like 2 years ago
A curve including all entries should be of a gaussian form. One including limited entries by picking animes you liked and not rating animes you dropped should look like mine.
Amount of total animes each rating should have (percentages): 6-25,7-15,8-6,9-3,10-1
Jan 27, 2017 6:56 AM
Jul 2018
Shallamayne said:

How does it not count as watching? Have you never done something else while watching TV for example? Why is anime any different? You're still watching it and taking in the story.
OT: I generally just watch it, but I've occasionally messed around on my phone or done some work at the same time.

Because you are not watching it, you are playing with your phone with it in the background and no I never did that.
Jan 27, 2017 6:57 AM

Aug 2016
I either watch anime on my PC and sit in my chair, or I'll watch it on my laptop and lay in bed. There are those rare occasions where I'll watch a DVD or Blu Ray on the TV and sit on the couch.
Jan 27, 2017 8:59 AM
Aug 2016
HaruoZ said:
So many ways that I do have been written... lel...
Just tell everyone. The repetitive cycle is beautiful, you know? .3.
Jan 27, 2017 9:00 AM
Aug 2016
Shallamayne said:
Darek said:

Because you are not watching it, you are playing with your phone with it in the background and no I never did that.

Multitasking is a thing. As long as most of your attention goes to the show, you're still watching it. If you know what's happening and what people are saying, what's the problem?
Sometimes, I have to do something in the background, because the anime might be boring. :/ :3
Jan 27, 2017 9:03 AM
Aug 2016
animesleep said:
I either watch anime on my PC and sit in my chair, or I'll watch it on my laptop and lay in bed. There are those rare occasions where I'll watch a DVD or Blu Ray on the TV and sit on the couch.
I really wish I had more anime DVDs. :/ Unfortunately, I only have about 5-15. I think 2-5 of them are movies? I probably have a bit more... I just don't know where.
Jan 27, 2017 9:05 AM
Aug 2016
Angelquasilike said:
Spike said:
I watch anime for three reasons, usually two times a day though,
During the day I watch it whilst i play a redundant stat based game because I like the results but 300+ repetitive actions need entertainment.

The second is to sleep b.b I will stay up until 10am or not sleep at all since I guess watching anime relaxes me xD

And the third is when I feel lonely because I don't have much of a real life, but that isn't as common.

People still play Roonscape in 2017? I watched lots of Animu when I was grinding trimmed comp like 2 years ago
I can say one for sure: I don't play Runescape.
Jan 27, 2017 9:05 AM
Aug 2016
Imaishi said:
Mostly nothing besides eating/drinking
sometimes I might play hearthstone at the same time
Where do you sit? :3 Bed, chair, couch?
Jan 27, 2017 9:07 AM

Mar 2016
I usually eat a snack
Like popcorn, or pretzels. That's about it
Sometimes simplicity is greater than complexity
Jan 27, 2017 9:11 AM
Aug 2016
Tsuxken said:
I usually eat a snack
So, what is your position while watching anime? On bed, couch or chair? Or even floor? .3.
Jan 27, 2017 9:14 AM
Jan 2017
i watch animu when i watch animu of course
Jan 27, 2017 9:19 AM

Oct 2013
I usually watch it sitting at my desk, on PC. I like to pay attention to what I watch so I don't do anything else or maybe I drink a coffee or tea. When I'm watching less interesting anime or the ones I'm trying not to drop, I eat while watching :)
Jan 27, 2017 9:25 AM

Mar 2016
Pyravia said:
Tsuxken said:
I usually eat a snack
So, what is your position while watching anime? On bed, couch or chair? Or even floor? .3.

Usually on the bed, lying down on my side. I like to be comfy.
Sometimes simplicity is greater than complexity
Jan 27, 2017 9:35 AM

Oct 2016
nah .. I dont multitask in watching anime , specially when watching anime like occultic:9
Jan 27, 2017 9:39 AM

Feb 2015
Darius said:
_Ako_ said:

..............Why did you randomly started replying to everyone? You're not even the OP

It's not like anyone cares about your life and opinions

Say that to me when I don't have the privilege of quoting everyone... Ohhh yeah, I'm a user just like anyone and I can click the "quote" function whenever I want...
Jan 27, 2017 9:50 AM
Aug 2016
AnimuPatrol said:
Do you eat while watching animu? :3 Where do sit? Bed, couch or chair? .3.
Jan 27, 2017 9:51 AM
Aug 2016
iNier said:
nah .. I dont multitask in watching anime , specially when watching anime like occultic:9
Imo, Occultic;nine is mediocre. It's just.. I HATE THE TIT GIRL!
Jan 27, 2017 9:52 AM

Nov 2013
I sometimes come to forumgames or just write something. Though I do prefer to watch anime just simple without any other tabs open but sometimes I end up like this . It's okay as long it's calm and quiet or predictable parts but when I hear suddenly something happening I usually click back few moments to see what I missed haha ^^;; though I do eat too as well like bring my breakfast or lunch and just then turn on anime (though I do it with tv series as well or kdrama)
call me Riku-chan

Jan 27, 2017 9:52 AM
Aug 2016
Tsuxken said:
Pyravia said:

Usually on the bed, lying down on my side. I like to be comfy.
.3. Beds are comfy... A couch is, too.
Jan 27, 2017 9:53 AM
Aug 2016
Domyoji said:
I usually watch it sitting at my desk, on PC. I like to pay attention to what I watch so I don't do anything else or maybe I drink a coffee or tea. When I'm watching less interesting anime or the ones I'm trying not to drop, I eat while watching :)
What about soda, energy drinks or alcohol?
Jan 27, 2017 9:54 AM
Aug 2016
Rijouku said:
I sometimes come to forumgames or just write something. Though I do prefer to watch anime just simple without any other tabs open but sometimes I end up like this . It's okay as long it's calm and quiet or predictable parts but when I hear suddenly something happening I usually click back few moments to see what I missed haha ^^;; though I do eat too as well like bring my breakfast or lunch and just then turn on anime (though I do it with tv series as well or kdrama)
Ah, I see. I did that too once, but it didn't work quite well. .3.
Jan 27, 2017 9:55 AM
Jan 2017
Pyravia said:
AnimuPatrol said:

couch or bed. usually never eat since i don't want to drop crumbs on my bed.
Jan 27, 2017 9:57 AM

Oct 2013
Pyravia said:
Domyoji said:

I don't drink soda or energy drinks. I have a glass of wine, from time to time, but I normally leave alcohol for when I'm out with friends :)
Jan 27, 2017 10:09 AM

Nov 2013
Pyravia said:
Rijouku said:
well yeah I end up pausing an anime to write something more than writing while the anime is going heh though I can't get rid of this habit ^^;
call me Riku-chan

Jan 27, 2017 10:32 AM
Nov 2016
What I do while watching anime I'm lying down in bed and eat snacks
Jan 27, 2017 10:41 AM
Aug 2016
Domyoji said:
Pyravia said:

I don't drink soda or energy drinks. I have a glass of wine, from time to time, but I normally leave alcohol for when I'm out with friends :)
Yeah, I agree that you shouldn't drink while watching anime. 3:
Jan 27, 2017 10:41 AM
Aug 2016
crazyotakugirl16 said:
Ah, I'm pretty much doing that right now.
Jan 27, 2017 10:42 AM
Aug 2016
Rijouku said:
Pyravia said:
well yeah I end up pausing an anime to write something more than writing while the anime is going heh though I can't get rid of this habit ^^;
I feel like I lose touch with the aniem if I pause it repeatedly.
Jan 27, 2017 10:42 AM
Aug 2016
AnimuPatrol said:
Pyravia said:

couch or bed. usually never eat since i don't want to drop crumbs on my bed.
If you had a bed table, you could place snacks and such on it? :3
Jan 27, 2017 10:44 AM
Nov 2016
Pyravia said:
crazyotakugirl16 said:
Ah, I'm pretty much doing that right now.
LOL I always do that every time I watch anime
Jan 27, 2017 10:46 AM

Nov 2016
Just focus to what I watching. The place is no matter, the important one is the comfort.
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Jan 27, 2017 10:55 AM

Nov 2013
Pyravia said:
Rijouku said:
I feel like I lose touch with the aniem if I pause it repeatedly.
well yeah I don't do it that much usually if it repeats too often I just wait until I finish episode lol though if it isn't anime that I enjoy a lot I just allow it to play while I write here for example ><
call me Riku-chan

Jan 27, 2017 11:09 AM

Mar 2016
I take screenshoots does that count?
Jan 27, 2017 11:37 AM

Nov 2016
I usually watch it either before I sleep or when I'm bored,
so probably eating or preparing for a nap?
I've also done cleaning whilst watching it once to feel more productive.
Jan 27, 2017 12:00 PM

May 2010
I watch anime and play a mobile game at the same time
Jan 27, 2017 12:02 PM

Jan 2013
Playing a VN while watching anime...strange.
Jan 27, 2017 12:30 PM

Feb 2016
I'm sitting,drinking and eating something.I can't watch Animes without any snacks.This is kinda strange.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Jan 27, 2017 12:59 PM

Dec 2015
Where are you sitting ?
On a sofa (TV), at my living-room table (computer), at my desk or lyng in my bed (handheld).

What are you eating?
There is a time and a place for that. Why would I watch animation during my meals?

What are you doing in the background?
Thinking ? Seriously, I'm doing the same thing as when I watch other TV broadcasts (series, shows and movies) or read a book (or play some video/card/board game). Following the content I choose.

edit @Pyravia Actually, with "thinking", that is the kind of things I meant. Having something else in head (for you a song, for me work/daily things or problems or anything else). It's impossible to shut down everything else (though it can happens).
Congratulations, you answered to a Rei and an Asuka one after the other.
Rei_IIIJan 28, 2017 11:04 AM
Jan 27, 2017 1:08 PM
Sep 2016
drawing or eating or doing homework.
I usually drink a lot of water ( don´t wanto to become fat) and eat apples.
Pages (14) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What's your most controversial anime among your favorites? ( 1 2 3 )

Kushna - Apr 5

104 by Kushna »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » whats the severity of social stigma for anime and its fans now a days?

deg - 38 minutes ago

4 by Otakupervert890 »»
6 minutes ago

» have you guys watched texhnolyze?

brainburger - Apr 21

37 by vampirismsxc »»
8 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

114 by vampirismsxc »»
11 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

86 by vampirismsxc »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.