Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

View Poll Results: What's your favorite number?

11 3.75%

14 4.78%

33 11.26%

26 8.87%

21 7.17%

23 7.85%

85 29.01%

25 8.53%

27 9.22%
#00 or #10

28 9.56%
Voters: 293
Voting has been closed

Jan 11, 2017 6:55 PM

NUMBERS CHALLENGES
#01 || #02 || #03 || #04 || #05 || #06 || #07 || #08 || #09 || #10
This challenge will be mass shared with all club members on Jan. 16th
Points to be determined

ABOUT:
Thought of a new challenge that targets numbers 1 - 10. It's a type of scavenger hunt (which means a pretty unique and cool reward awaits for doing all the challenges) but with the length of a normal (easy level) challenge.

Each challenge will target a number and require you to watch series involved/around that particular number.

RULES:
  • Series cannot overlap with other number challenges (any and all other challenges, overlap is allowed)

• Previously completed is not allowed; previously started/dropped/not finished is

• Start date is the day you post

• Unlike with scavenger hunts, all 10 challenges will come out at once over the new few days (because of this, this thread is just the rules / explanation that will link to each) so be careful not to overlap any series
    • All 10 challenges can be done at the same time
    • Same number challenge can only be worked on one at a time (meaning you can only work on one #08 Challenge and must finish it first before starting a second #08 Challenge)

• Each challenge has 3 badges available, two are "special" while the other is a character. This character's birthday is in that number month on that number day
    (Example: Luffy's birth is 5/5.... May 5th)

• Currently, this challenge can be done 3 times (four for the winning number - see Special below)

• All requirements are the same for each number challenge except the numbers used and the genre/studio requirements

• Type can be any; length can be any unless stated otherwise by the requirement

• Any requirement with *** means that it's HIGHLY recommend you take a screenshot of that requirement's "proof" in case it changes before turn-in. Any challenges that the information has changed and doesn't have some kind of screenshot will be considered invalid

• NEW For some challenges, certain requirements may be harder to find (or maybe even impossible). There are two alternative requirements you can use instead. If you use one of these, please make sure you strike through the original requirement you're no longer doing and add the alternative requirement to the bottom of your requirement list. (You can make a strike through by using the [ s ] and [ / s ] coding, without spaces)
    Alternate Requirements:
    "Watch an anime that aired on the 1#th day" (Ex: 18 for #08 Challenge)
    "Watch a series with a rating that has # in it" (Ex: 7.81 for #08 Challenge)

SPECIAL: The winner of this poll (whichever number is the most loved) will be the only challenge to get a special gif badge which can replace any they were currently using, or be used if you take on the challenge again

Spoilers ahead; if you can't figure out the "special" badges, they're revealed below

F.A.Q.s
"Watch a series with a main character that has # in their name"
--- The number can be either numerical or alphabetical; it can even be partial such as "Shinichi" would work for 1's requirement

"For the Numbers Challenge, are we allowed to start all 3 attempts at a number or one attempt at a time?"
--- Not for the same number, no. You must complete (ex.) #02 the first time through before you can begin #02 a second time

"How do we take screenshots?"
--- On your keyboard should be a key that says "PrtScn" press it then go to a graphics program (such as Paint) and select File -> Paste (or Ctrl v on the keyboard shortcut). Save the image (you can crop the image if you need to or know how)

"Where do I host the screenshot?"
--- Best place to use would just be imgur. You don't even have to make an account if you don't want to; just make sure to copy and paste the image link into your post.
Modified by Kreyul, Sep 5, 2018 12:50 PM

Jan 16, 2017 7:43 AM
i hope #6 is No.6

if it's not im gonna be quite disappointed

Jan 16, 2017 8:27 AM

RomanceZero said:
i hope #6 is No.6

if it's not im gonna be quite disappointed
Hahaha! Yeah, it is XD

Jan 16, 2017 9:23 AM
Dreamcatcher

How long can you work on the challenge?

☆ I am not what happened to me
I am what I choose to become ☆

☆ Card Deliveries ☆

Jan 17, 2017 5:03 AM

Yuki-Chan276 said:
How long can you work on the challenge?
As long as you want or need - there is no time limit ^^

Jan 17, 2017 1:15 PM
Dreamcatcher

@riho88riho Thank you :)

☆ I am not what happened to me
I am what I choose to become ☆

☆ Card Deliveries ☆

Jan 17, 2017 1:34 PM

Do you think the number of badges is fine right now or are we allowed to suggest other characters that could fit?

Jan 18, 2017 5:12 AM

Kamidox said:
Do you think the number of badges is fine right now or are we allowed to suggest other characters that could fit?
Since the challenge can be done 3 times right now per each number (for a total of 30 challenges), I'll wait a bit before adding more badges/attempts

Jan 19, 2017 2:50 AM

Errr, by "Series" .. Does it mean that we must watch "TV Series" category? Or We can use other type such as "Movie" , "OVA" , or "Special"?

@riho88riho

Jan 19, 2017 5:18 AM

CAPSKURUSAK said:
Errr, by "Series" .. Does it mean that we must watch "TV Series" category? Or We can use other type such as "Movie" , "OVA" , or "Special"?

@riho88riho
Any type, I use "series" just as an alternative to "anime" for wording XD

Apr 9, 2017 12:39 PM
Sleepy Kitty

If we're planning to do our second run of a no X challenge, do we need to create a new post (and the date of that post will be the new start date) or can we just update the old post (and the start date will be after we finished the challenge the first time) ?

Apr 15, 2017 2:15 AM
This comment is just here for me to keep track of my numbered challenges, please ignore

Modified by Archer0596, Apr 15, 2017 2:24 AM

May 22, 2018 4:14 PM

Oh, cool.
Modified by Milomite, May 22, 2018 4:20 PM

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.