Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 10, 2017 3:11 AM

Jan 2011
After giving us yuri on Ice...We get this? What the hell is this? Are you kidding?

Like...I am okay with the concept but there is like no jokes or nothing. It's just seems to be wanting to rip off Idolmaster and Love Live while trying to mask itself as something else.

This show is loud, annoying, and boring. It got really bad when they tried to make me take this shit serious.

Yeah no. I am close to dropping and I rarely do that.
MasterHavikJan 16, 2017 1:40 AM
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jan 10, 2017 9:54 AM

Jun 2013
Well, would you look at that. Another fun show that MAL has shit upon immeadately. How am i not surprised?
Jan 12, 2017 5:11 AM

Oct 2015
Well not watching this piece of shit, even the MC's "cuteness" felt forced what a waste of time 1/10 would not watch again
Jan 15, 2017 6:39 AM

Aug 2014
weird and forced plot, their heads look too.. thin? for me and generally I'm not sure how I feel about this, I hope it gets better
I gotta admit the illustration at the end is amazing though
no signature because im too lazy to make one
Jan 15, 2017 6:17 PM

Aug 2013
Yamada2 said:
This Japan is screwed. So very fucking screwed. The only reason they're even surviving is because the Rougai party is in majority in the Diet. How on earth can a country survive if their Parliament members are elected based on their ability to reach the top of a god damn hill?! Wtf is up with this Heroine party? Wtf is Sachie even thinking? How old is Natsuki? She looks like a college student at best, but I think she's younger than that. And she's one hell of a klutz under pressure. Can't wait to see Japan crumble after the Heroine party takes the majority in the Diet.

Except that the Rougai party's guy was basically running on a platform of "I'M A TOUGH GUY AND I HAVE THE BIGGEST MEGAPHONE!", which honestly isn't much better than being able to run up a hill.

Speaking of the hill, it reminded me of the Manitou Incline, which is a trail that climbs 1982 feet (604m) in 0.88 miles (1470m)
Jan 16, 2017 1:40 AM

Jan 2011
SakurasouBusters said:
Well, would you look at that. Another fun show that MAL has shit upon immeadately. How am i not surprised?
True for the most part, but as someone who doesn't rate until he finishes a show. This is off to a bad start.
Jan 17, 2017 2:35 AM
Sep 2015
MaximoHentaisama said:
The most absurd plot I could have seen, and on top of it I felt too forced. I hope for the good of this anime that improves quite a lot ... I hope

the thing is i still do not get about the politics part.... But the animation is good. Wishing the flower-effect background will be removed for the upcoming performances.
Jan 17, 2017 9:50 AM

Dec 2011
MasterHavik said:
It got really bad when they tried to make me take this shit serious.

So it never got really bad then.

There's no way to take this seriously and it's clear they're not even trying to make it so.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jan 17, 2017 12:19 PM

Jan 2011
kuuderes_shadow said:
MasterHavik said:
It got really bad when they tried to make me take this shit serious.

So it never got really bad then.

There's no way to take this seriously and it's clear they're not even trying to make it so.
They are if they are trying to establish a villain. Also they are actually talking politics and not just political satire say a Phoenix Wright. Also there is not enough jokes to show me it's not taking it serious. I'm sorry a hammy intro and just wanting me to laugh on concept alone isn't how you do humor.

This is coming straight after Yuri on Ice to boot. So I gotta ask what happened.

The core problem of this show is there isn't enough joke and they are playing this straight. They also still haven't bothered explaining an idol dietwoman...how they can just perform like it's nothing. These are jokes or something funny...but very bad writing.
Jan 18, 2017 6:47 AM

Dec 2011
Trying to establish a villain = trying to make it serious?

*blink*

*blink* *blink*

lol?

And comparisons to Yuri on Ice!!! are irrelevant. Anyone coming into this expecting the two to be even remotely similar obviously didn't look into this series at all. It was also pretty obvious the style of humour they were going for as well, and while they've not exactly done brilliantly at it they've done a decent enough job so far that anyone who likes said style of humour will be able to enjoy this. Which you very obviously don't... which is fair enough but does beg the question of why you're watching it in the first place.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jan 19, 2017 3:18 AM

Oct 2008
just another idol show... <_<
3/5.

Jan 20, 2017 6:54 PM
Mar 2012
mappa saves politics now?
Guy choking to start was hilarious, couldnt get his lobby monies. Dialogues quite funny, Sensei is total comedy.
Might watch depending how idol mixes with politics, compared with akb0048. Or wait for that goth lolita.
Dance 2d/3d mix was nice, much flowers.
Funny how only elitists watch then rate this show on ep1. Where's the troll reviews?
Jan 22, 2017 1:34 PM

Feb 2013
Well, that was different. Idols running for office...
It wasn't great or terrible. A few points made me laugh. I don't think I'll drop it just yet.
Jan 28, 2017 9:51 AM

Mar 2016
Well I think I'm gonna watch this just because of that kinda unbelievable combination of idols &... politics. All seriousness put aside of course, there's no way I'll be taking a single minute of this show seriously.
Mar 11, 2017 4:54 PM

Mar 2011
Quite watchable, "fluid" episode. That's the kind of soft comedy I like, nice songs also.
Dec 16, 2022 1:10 PM

Feb 2020
I have known about this show for a long time, but for some reason I decided not to watch this before. Maybe the synopsis felt a little too weird.

Well, I finally decided to give this a chance. It was an okay start. The OP and ED are nice.

That guy choking on his food was amusing.

Yeah, the whole combination of idols and politics is a little weird indeed, but I don't think it's a bad thing anymore.

I like Natsuki's energetic personality. Also, the performance was nice.

Natsuki and Shizuka look cute together. :)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» MAPPA's best work

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Dec 16, 2023

0 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:33 AM

Poll: » Idol Jihen Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2017

16 by Serafos »»
Dec 23, 2022 8:08 AM

Poll: » Idol Jihen Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

10 by Serafos »»
Dec 23, 2022 12:35 AM

Poll: » Idol Jihen Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2017

13 by Serafos »»
Dec 21, 2022 7:42 AM

Poll: » Idol Jihen Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

8 by Serafos »»
Dec 21, 2022 4:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.