Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 6, 2017 9:07 PM

Jan 2015
I know of RE:Zero and RE:Write, but i know there are more, and since both of those seem good i am wanting to find the others.

Also, can anyone explain why there are so many RE:? Is it just a company thing, or is there some connection i do not know about?
"Make it flashier!" -Maid Chou Anime List
Jan 6, 2017 10:19 PM

Oct 2014
Im pretty sure its just the name and they're not related at all,
but i can add ReLife to the list for ya.
AmuroGrayJan 6, 2017 11:34 PM
"My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where the villas are, and i am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and i get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but i occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get 8 hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last checkup."
Jan 6, 2017 10:33 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Pretty sure they're not connected whatsoever. It's just a naming thing

Also it's just Rewrite, not "RE:Write"
Jan 6, 2017 11:23 PM

Jan 2015
DreadedOne said:
Im pretty sure its just the name and they're not related at all,
but i can ad ReLife to the list for ya.
HaXXspetten said:
Pretty sure they're not connected whatsoever. It's just a naming thing

Also it's just Rewrite, not "RE:Write"

Interesting, thanks. And yeah, i forgot if it was RE or just Re for that one.
"Make it flashier!" -Maid Chou Anime List
Jan 7, 2017 11:25 AM

Jul 2014
There's also RE:Hamatora, but like the others said, none of them are related to one another. That's just the way the creators decided to name them.
Jan 7, 2017 11:33 AM

Apr 2016
Plot twist, all RE: things are connected in one universe and in year 2030 we will get The Ultimate RE:VENGERS adaptation.
Jan 7, 2017 12:11 PM

Jul 2011
Maybe they just find these sort of naming style cool and that's why they use it :D In generell Animes often incorporate qunique naming conventions that are quite different from our shows :P
Jan 7, 2017 12:18 PM

Oct 2014
Re is an English prefix meaning "again" or "after". Rewatch, response, recycle, and respawn are some words with that prefix. Re:␣Hamatora, Recorder to Randoseru Re♪ (at the end, but it still counts), Refrain Blue (refrain is similar to epilogue and is therefore related), and Kakutou Bijin Wulong: Rebirth are some anime that use this in their title. These anime are not related to each other in any way, in fact the majority of them are sequels to other anime.

More topics from this board

» High fantasy Anime/Manga that aren't western medieval Tolkien-influenced

kizumi91 - 2 hours ago

5 by kizumi91 »»
14 minutes ago

» Please recommend anime that has meditation, relaxation, yoga etc. as a part of its plot

Shogun77 - Yesterday

5 by mo_lave »»
2 hours ago

» recommend me manga from my ptr

chuskipop - 11 hours ago

3 by RaviDavi »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for badass MC

hostage1 - 10 hours ago

4 by UberBat »»
6 hours ago

» Recommendations based on what i've seen

YoungGmono - Today

3 by H_Castaigne »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.