Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2017 8:23 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh! Boy! I knew that Aoi is super popular. The way the girls from his class came to Akane just to tell her that how everyone finds Aoi kind of dreamy was super cool. Akane's face was priceless seeing how the girls thought of Aoi as someone mature for his age!

But Aoi was only thinking and doing things imagining how Shiharu would do if she was of his age. God, he is such a sweet boy! And he even admits that his reasoning and his decisions all come from visualizing Shiharu in his situations.

The small segment covering the two Matsunaga brothers when they were of the same age like Akane and Aoi are now was priceless. Kouichi sure was a carefree boy! While Seiji was saving up from his food allowance! Even at that age he was so mature!

However, the super genki Saeki (almost an Akane-male-version) is actually the real mature one and Aoi must have realized it. The way he handles everything with a broad smile on his face and get serious when he is needed to like the way he told off the troublemakers in the calligraphy class, and helping the poor teacher are really admirable. Aoi must have thought Saeki to be nuisance in the beginning but Saeki's courage to stand up against the troublemakers must have changed something in him. Loved it how he stood up for Saeki when the boys played a prank and ruined his calligraphy. Way to go Aoi (even drawing a mustache, lol). I am sure a new friendship will be borne between these two boys! :)

5/5. I will never be able to give this manga anything but a five out of five!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 4, 2017 12:26 PM
Feb 2016
Ate you reading the raws or are you reading it translated and if you are where?
Feb 5, 2017 5:54 PM

Nov 2015
I would also like to know how/where you are reading this. If it's raw then I'm SOL, but if you got a translation somewhere please let us see it too!

The ones who lost, who stumbled, who fought with all their might, sacrificed everything, just to have their work be for naught, yielding fruitless results, who died unfairly or perhaps illogically, tragically, without face, full of regrets...

The story which offers a happy future for them, filled with hopes and dreams... Katanagatari quietly lowers it's curtains here

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 24, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 24, 2022 3:30 AM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 10 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 28, 2017

10 by kempoecho »»
Oct 26, 2020 8:26 PM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 9 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 19, 2017

2 by nukerxero123 »»
Dec 27, 2017 7:09 PM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 5 Discussion

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2016

6 by Enoyann »»
Nov 29, 2017 9:09 AM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 8 Discussion

shanimebib - Mar 14, 2017

1 by rayeine »»
Nov 23, 2017 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.