Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2017 6:56 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More like a madcap Lupin adventure than a hentai. And some REALLY stupid sidekicks xD

As for the minimal sexual content, a hentai called Kama Sutra can only be a huge disappointment when all it shows are missionary, cowgirl and 69 !!!! Those chambers were pretty neat though, but *hrmph*.

Kinda dumb fun I guess
Dec 21, 2017 6:39 PM

Jan 2016
I don't really think this is even Hentai. This is just a typical Nagai story. Found it really fun myself
"I'm gonna move it today! The mountain! The galaxy! Listen to my song!"
-Nekki Basara, Macross 7
Mar 9, 2018 8:16 PM
Jul 2018
One of the characters near the beginning lost his arm and head to a chakram. I don't think I've seen this weapon used before in hentai (maybe not even in normal anime). And I didn't know this weapon originated in India before this viewing.
Nov 1, 2020 11:26 PM

May 2011
Honestly what the fuck did I just watch?

The last scene where they fight just remind me of Ys games and it a bad way.

I wouldn't consider a Hentai because it is not focused on the sex itself. Again another pathetic Go Nagai OVA finished.
Feb 11, 2021 9:41 PM

Aug 2020
If you cut out the 4min long H scene with the red haired girl all you get is just an boring and old PG anime. I mean literally the only 2 other lewd scenes are
1. few seconds long mild nudity and 2. very short cunnilingus scene at the end. I still wouldn't give this an hentai rating.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
May 18, 2023 3:49 PM

Jun 2011
Although it had the look of a saturday morning cartoon it certainly didn't act like one! I really enjoyed it even though it's shortcomings are a bit all over the place.
Mar 24, 1:36 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4gXryaOVI

Starts at 8:30
can't be embed since it's age restricted

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.