Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 26, 2016 6:09 PM
Jun 2015
I am Currently playing it for my first time and i am on Ch. 4 (Beginning)
I've pick Sachi Route on this one.

I'm not sure if i will redo all the game if i want to play another different route . Because if i redo the whole game it's gonna take a tons of time again :3 but if i just skip on the parts that i've already read I might miss some scenes that aren't on my previously played route . Well i have a walkthrough that i am following and for THOSE WHO HAVE FINISHED IT 100% what u guys can say ??

If i skip that common choices and just proceed on the choices that i haven't made on the heroine i want to finish ??
Dec 26, 2016 6:42 PM

Nov 2012
If you want to get all the possible endings pick the choices that favor the heroine of who's ending you want to see, you also can configure your game setting in the options so that it can only skips text you've already read, so that you don't miss anything new. Hope that helps.
Dec 26, 2016 10:22 PM
Jun 2015
SuperRed said:
If you want to get all the possible endings pick the choices that favor the heroine of who's ending you want to see, you also can configure your game setting in the options so that it can only skips text you've already read, so that you don't miss anything new. Hope that helps.

So u skip at them too ?
Dec 26, 2016 11:40 PM

Dec 2014
You don't need to worry about missing parts you haven't seen because the skip function of Sharin no Kuni(and almost all VNs) wouldn't skip stuffs you haven't viewed yet. Otherwise, you can go to the option menu and there should be an option for the skip function there which you can turn on or off to skip or not skip the texts that you've read.
thefreeloaderDec 26, 2016 11:44 PM
Dec 27, 2016 3:57 PM

Oct 2012
Most VNs would only skip read text, that's how I 100% all my VNs(I've read quite the number and 100% every single one of them). Most of the time you'll want to skip the common route which will be the same unless the story changes a little(like those with True route) hence that skip only read text function is very useful. If it weren't for that, it'll take a whole lot of hell to 100% stuff because quite a lot of VNs I read are >50 hours.

I find it's always good to 100% it, unless you REALLY REALLY hate a character.

Since I 100% Sharin quite a few years ago, all I can say is it's quite like your typical VNs to 100% them. You won't miss out on things if you use the skip only read text function.
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Dec 29, 2016 8:07 AM
Jun 2015
Jiharo said:
Most VNs would only skip read text, that's how I 100% all my VNs(I've read quite the number and 100% every single one of them). Most of the time you'll want to skip the common route which will be the same unless the story changes a little(like those with True route) hence that skip only read text function is very useful. If it weren't for that, it'll take a whole lot of hell to 100% stuff because quite a lot of VNs I read are >50 hours.

Since I 100% Sharin quite a few years ago, all I can say is it's quite like your typical VNs to 100% them. You won't miss out on things if you use the skip only read text function.

Yeah just finished it and I've also 100% it
Dec 29, 2016 8:09 AM
Jun 2015
Jiharo said:

Can u Suggest some not ordinary good VN's ?
Dec 30, 2016 6:27 PM

Oct 2012
aaronrams500 said:
Jiharo said:

Can u Suggest some not ordinary good VN's ?

Firstly I need to know can you read moonrunes or not.

If you can't, I can't recommend you anything at all.........
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」

More topics from this board

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3718 by Altaan »»
7 minutes ago

» Is the idea that a game needs to respect your time a contradiction on the fundamental concept of video games

Reshiram_IX - Sep 21

11 by Nette »»
2 hours ago

» Did anyone here own a Wii U?

Yuno - 5 hours ago

1 by Sadahon »»
3 hours ago

» First Pokémon game

ani2016 - Aug 18

36 by Clonazenyan »»
5 hours ago

» Nintendo is suing Palworld

Dumb - Sep 18

22 by ArabianLuffy »»
Yesterday, 6:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.