Forum Settings
Forums

What Fall 2016 anime aren't getting the attention they deserve?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 1, 2016 4:55 AM

Nov 2009
psychedelic_bee said:
petalshreds said:
3-Gatsu, but it's a two cour so I think people will notice it more during winter. And it's not underrated or anything. Nothing else really stands out this season for me.

The sequels have got their respective attention too.

Alot of people replying are saying Flip Flapper's so maybe that's worth checking out?

If you like adventure and craziness, Flip Flappers delivers this very well.
Minor spoilers:
Dec 1, 2016 5:06 AM

Jan 2011
EcchiLordMamster said:
Z-Dante said:
^This!
The best of this season IMO.. Deserves much more popularity and higher rating!
Not everyone likes some ass to be shoved in their face!! :I
( Don't get me wrong, I love legs and Stockings too.. But not like this..)
And it's already enough popular enough in the West... More than most all female cast shows get...

Japan really needs to get on the ass train, i loving fapping to physics defying boobs, but ass > tits, they must learn this xD

yea unfortunately all the west usual cares about is manly shit, so its good to see this show being so popular over here. although that may not save the show, cause you know most ppl don't got the balls to actually own a show like this >___<

MasterHavik said:
Because it's base off an adult sport no one takes serious over there.

It also kind of fucking stupid.

1. are you implying this sport is real?

2. ya? well, you know, thats just like uh... your opinion, man
Uh.....yeah you didn't know? I was shocked to find it is was a real thing...but it is.

2. kay great. Now can you say something that is actually meaningful to the conversation than stating the obvious?
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Dec 1, 2016 5:38 AM

Oct 2015
Rio_ said:
No one has been talked about stella no mahou here
Very underrated
true, even long riders. Both are pretty entertaining to watch
Dec 1, 2016 5:59 AM
Jul 2018
MasterHavik said:
EcchiLordMamster said:
Keijo!!!!!!!! cause Japan for some reason seems to fucking hate it

I think you are taking the anime too seriously. The whole show is indeed stupid and filled with over the top fanservice yes, but that's the whole point.
Keijo knows how ridiculous it is and instead of trying to hide that fact it actually embraces it quite nicely. Which is something that many similar shows failed to do.
removed-userDec 1, 2016 6:05 AM
Dec 1, 2016 6:03 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Fune wo Amu is pretty well received from what i've seen, but it doesnt really have a lot of attention in the community.
Definitly deserves more ! I'm liking a lot so far!
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 1, 2016 6:16 AM

Jan 2011
SeidouTZ said:
MasterHavik said:

I think you are taking the anime too seriously. The whole show is indeed stupid and filled with over the top fanservice yes, but that's the whole point.
Keijo knows how ridiculous it is and instead of trying to hide that fact it actually embraces it quite nicely. Which is something that many similar shows failed to do.
That same logic is used to defend shows like PPG 2016 and Teen Titans Go. People can like what they like but that shouldn't excuse anything from criticism. I take anime too seriously while I am currently watching a kids show by the name of Pecola. The thing is there were shows that did what Keijo trying to do but way better. I prefer meat to my fanservice shows so give me Queens Blades or Strike Witches. Keijo is cheaply made compared to those shows. And let's not started with the awful cuts from impact and poor fight direction.
Dec 1, 2016 7:36 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
MasterHavik said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

Japan really needs to get on the ass train, i loving fapping to physics defying boobs, but ass > tits, they must learn this xD

yea unfortunately all the west usual cares about is manly shit, so its good to see this show being so popular over here. although that may not save the show, cause you know most ppl don't got the balls to actually own a show like this >___<

1. are you implying this sport is real?

2. ya? well, you know, thats just like uh... your opinion, man
Uh.....yeah you didn't know? I was shocked to find it is was a real thing...but it is.

2. kay great. Now can you say something that is actually meaningful to the conversation than stating the obvious?

Wtf? I want video evidence of this being played irl lol

No
Dec 1, 2016 8:25 AM

Feb 2016
That anime where the girl fucks her dead fathers corpse.

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Dec 1, 2016 9:13 AM

Jan 2011
EcchiLordMamster said:
MasterHavik said:

Wtf? I want video evidence of this being played irl lol

No
I got a class in a bit and i'm in the school library. I'll pm it to you when I get home from classes.

Seriously wish people would stop saying that. It's so obvious.
Dec 1, 2016 10:12 AM

Apr 2015
From what I've been seeing (not watched anything from this season yet), Yuri (Fujo-bait) on Ice seems to be relatively popular, Keijo started out the season being pretty popular but has been loosing steam, while Flip Flappers started out relatively unknown but is swelling in popularity. Vivid Strike is pretty big for fans of the Nanoha franchise, and the Magical Girl Raising Project is pretty noteworthy for fans of the 'dark magical girl' sub-genre.

Quick Edit: I know it isn't anime, but isn't RWBY's 4th volume going on right now?
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Dec 1, 2016 1:25 PM

Jun 2016
keragamming said:
psychedelic_bee said:
This is pretty self explanatory, but I would like to know what you guys have watched that are quality shows that have been overlooked because of the massively popular shows like Yuri!!! on Ice?

So because a series with less than 100k members is being talk about more than other anime, it is now masively popular? Ok then.

I just see it talked about everywhere, not just on this site, like if you asked me to name five shows from this season before I started this thread I could get Yuri!!! on Ice and Hibike Euphonium and then I would probably just draw a blank.
Dec 1, 2016 3:03 PM

Apr 2014
Dishonest said:
That anime where the girl fucks her dead fathers corpse.
Wait what? Which show is that? Occultic;Nine?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

50 by TsutanaiFuun »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 9 hours ago

33 by Ratris_Decision »»
2 minutes ago

» Great Teacher Onizuka

Enn - Mar 21, 2007

10 by TheMechaManiac »»
9 minutes ago

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

67 by Spunkert »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

33 by deg »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.