Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: JK to Ero Konbini Tenchou Episode 3 Discussion

Nov 25, 2016 4:01 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
idk why this hentai is so boring to watch
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)

Nov 27, 2016 5:40 PM

from what I translated despite my japanese still being weak, the brunette in pigtails is actually his daughter and before her H-scene began she scolded him for being unfaithful to her mother.

It's no wonder why she apologize to her mom after the H-scene. I still like it.

I can't wait for subs to come out, I just hope my translation skills were accurate.
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.

Nov 29, 2016 5:43 AM
Return of fadeout during sex YE━━━(゚∀゚)━━━S!! The poro we know is back!!

Blondy was cute this ep, clearly all dere for ojisan now. Her tsun did not hurt in the least, was just funny instead (,,>᎑<,,)

Loled at how black hair was calling him names about being criminal and pervert and the last one being 'fatty' which totally wasn't slander at all (๑> ヮ<)
She also was cute being total useless idiot and pleading forgiveness and 'otou-san' so many times. She submitted way too much into that play XD

It was good as well that the spanking shook her ass and both cried in good voices (*˘︶˘*) better if her ass jiggled during the sex as well though. Seemed her pantsu was disappearing a few times during last scene. And whats with the sparkling particles pee? That was so lame ( >▽< )

Overall was very fun ep, smiled the whole way through :D

@hentaisoulbrotha I am pretty sure you are way off. No mention of mothers anywhere and the father thing was just a roleplay XD
Modified by User-san, Nov 29, 2016 5:54 AM

Nov 29, 2016 4:58 PM

User-san said:
Return of fadeout during sex YE━━━(゚∀゚)━━━S!! The poro we know is back!!

Blondy was cute this ep, clearly all dere for ojisan now. Her tsun did not hurt in the least, was just funny instead (,,>᎑<,,)

Loled at how black hair was calling him names about being criminal and pervert and the last one being 'fatty' which totally wasn't slander at all (๑> ヮ<)
She also was cute being total useless idiot and pleading forgiveness and 'otou-san' so many times. She submitted way too much into that play XD

It was good as well that the spanking shook her ass and both cried in good voices (*˘︶˘*) better if her ass jiggled during the sex as well though. Seemed her pantsu was disappearing a few times during last scene. And whats with the sparkling particles pee? That was so lame ( >▽< )

Overall was very fun ep, smiled the whole way through :D

@hentaisoulbrotha I am pretty sure you are way off. No mention of mothers anywhere and the father thing was just a roleplay XD

Aw darn it, but than again I'm still learning.
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.

Dec 8, 2016 11:10 PM

The facepalm story type, in which a Fat guy stereotype manages to bait high school girls into being his sex slaves, it’s one third rape, one third mild-mindbreak followed by proud submission, one third enjoyed from the beginning (black hair girl?)… pretty meh…

GangsterCat said:
idk why this hentai is so boring to watch
The story in this is so f*cking paper-thin with terrible characters you might as well go read some Sesame Street books. They've got a stronger story than this crappy hentai. XD

Dec 9, 2016 2:46 PM
Hug Addict <3

Really why the hell did she start calling him daddy in a split second? That made no sense at all lol

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Dec 9, 2016 4:22 PM
The daddy part really made no sense.

Jan 15, 2017 6:39 PM

2 out of 5, disliked it. This hentai is pretty standard shit, so the scenes with the blonde gir, Shii-chan,l get a 3. However what I really disliked about the H scene with Yui was the whole "daddy" thing. It completely threw me off and turned me off.
You are now breathing manually.

Apr 18, 2017 8:33 AM

User-san said:
Seemed her pantsu was disappearing a few times during last scene

Modified by Serhiyko, Feb 17, 3:13 PM

Jun 21, 11:37 PM
jk to ero konbini tenchou