Forum Settings
Forums

What If All of the characters in your favorites list were suddenly in the same room together?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 2, 2016 1:29 AM

Aug 2015
There will be blood and mutilated corpses. It only takes a few OP characters with a bit of ego to make the Red Wedding look like child's play
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Nov 2, 2016 1:53 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
A very interesting dialogue would occur
Nov 3, 2016 7:24 AM

Feb 2016
A room full of lolis, and then Kazuma
Nov 3, 2016 7:30 AM
Aug 2015
HiroShotgun said:
I was having this funny thought today while dealing with one of the worst migraine headaches I've had in years. What if all of the characters on my MAL account were suddenly in the same room together? Then I thought to myself,"Dude, this is too funny of an idea not to share," so I did.

CHECKS FAV LIST
AWSOME

Alright lady's take your clothes off
And I'll meet you in bed

@ecchlordmamster
DoctorSexyNov 3, 2016 7:35 AM
Nov 3, 2016 7:44 AM

Mar 2012
If it were my room there will be a loli sex party
Nov 3, 2016 7:59 AM

Jul 2015
Yuuma Kuga (World Trigger)
Armin Arlert (Attack on Titan)
Rin Toosaka (Fate/Stay Night)
Ryuuko Matio (Kill la Kill)
Killua Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter)
Mikoto Minagi (Mai-Hime)

With that group, I believe I've made my own Special Forces Unit. Although I can see Ryuuko, Rin and Killua going at it.
Nov 3, 2016 8:09 AM

Jan 2016
Let's review that list shall we?

Emilia
Kousaka Reina
Furukawa Akio
Sohryu Asuka Langley
Taki Noboru
Furukawa Nagisa
Akiyama Mio
Sonoda Umi
Misaka Mikoto
Kyon

All the danderes (Umi, Mio, Nagisa) will probably keep silent at a corner, while Akio and Kyon will fight over something as trivial as best male character. Reina will be kept busy chatting with Taki, and the tsunderes (Misaka and Asuka) are having a good time talking about how alpha they are over their male MCs. Emilia is just bored, so watches everything burn.
Nov 3, 2016 8:34 AM

Jun 2015
Akiyama Mio would fall in a state of shock and pass out.

While all the characters would eye each other, I, the mighty Akabane Kuroudo, would actuate the fighting prowess from Kyuzo and Hiko Seijuro. I know my waifu's here and I can live peacefully with her but my obsession with fighting gets the better of me.

Sakaki would leer at the small kawaii Wendy and wish she was of a similar frame.

I challenge them both, both of them obliging with glee.

Noting what is about to commence, Mizuki Natsumi scooters and ducks behind a counter. And stays there for good.

As the blades start flying, Kobayakawa Miyuki would try to stop us but to no avail and would join the fight.

Noticinjg a passed out Mio, and Natsumi's quick move, Sakaki would easily pick Mio and quickly hide as well.

Not to be outdone in a brawl, ERZA and Wendy join in.

Using their magics to over power the others, the Fairy Tailer's would gain the advantage, till they are targeted by the three men as equal threats.

Miyuki shoots at me. I let out the bloody hurricane. Miyuki falls to it.

Kyuzo deflects the blades but they overwhelm him and he falls to the bloody hurricane, Hiko drops off his cape and skims past the scalpels to land an Amakakeru Ryu-no-hirameki to incapaciate me. My blood taints the legendary sword. Erza's adamantine armor keeps her safe, but now she fights the 13th Master. Wendy is in the air and she lets out a dragon roar but is shrugged of by Hiko. Battling Erza and Wendy, Hiko manages to defeat them, but collapses due to sheer exhaustion. With enough time to recover, I arise again and call the Shirasaya Nihonto to me, as now I command it. Erza and Wendy rise to the challenge, and hold me off. Wendy dies by a bloody cross. This enrages erza beyond her usual capacity and I am assaulted by several weapons that out match my scalpels. but they all turn on erza as my blood taints them all. Erza dies a glorious spartan death.

The sheer audacity of the situation confounds me as during the whole battle a pink haired little girl was wandering through out the fight zone but has not even been scratched. She looks scared as I look at her in the eye. She she tries to run away, she slips on some blood, her next step is on a large dagger that gets sent flying right at me, stabbing me in the face. I smile as I pull it out. Natsumi pops her head up and declares an all clear. I bow to sakaki, who's still carrying a passed out Mio. Natsumi tells me what might have happened and introduces Sakaki. We dont know why this passed out girl is. Natsumi and I both question why we both are here, and why there are no other groups, unaware that Wendy and Erza were not just a temporary alliance but guildmates.

Sakaki is traumatized by the scene in front of her. The soldier Millefuelle is indifferent to the violence and Natsumi is welll aware of it. Mio is still passed out.
Nov 3, 2016 8:47 AM

Jul 2009
Nodame meeting Kona-chan from Lucky Star could be interesting but probably not as much as Levi having a conversation with Heiwajima Shizuo xD
Nov 3, 2016 8:49 AM

Mar 2012
My fav is already hanging around on the same room.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 3, 2016 9:15 AM

May 2014
Gintoki Sakata
Hisoka Morow
Joseph Joestar
Killua Zoldyck
Ciel Phantomhive
Jean-Pierre Polnareff
Josuke Higashikata
Kagura (Gintama)
Sebastian Michaelis
Rohan Kishibe

*Pretty sure Hisoka would have a huge boner for Kagura, Sebastian and possibly Gintoki. Or maybe he'd go after Ciel or something just to annoy Sebastian and get a quality fight.
*Ciel and Killua would NOT get along and Killua might try to electrocute him; doubt Sebastian would let him though.
*Gintoki and Joseph would either get on like a house on fire or completely clash- it could go either way. They're both idiots though, so however they interact there's gonna be trouble!
*Would also love to see Joseph and Hisoka interact. Imagine, "and your next line is...'you're turning me right the hell on!' Huh? Wait, what the hell man?!"
*Hisoka would trash talk Josuke's fashion choices and probably offer to restyle his hair; Rohan might join in. Josuke would get mad and Hisoka would Schwing.
*Polnareff's appearance is also trashed, only difference is that Kagura would join in. At the end of her lecture, he'd be the next Madao.
*Josuke and Pol would bond over fashion and share hairstyling tips/secrets. I honestly feel like they'd be bros.

Rohan would probably cunningly control the situation with Heaven's door, decidedly retreating to a corner and sketching the whole ordeal. Gotta make that money with the quality manga material.
Sebastian would know all this, but he kinda likes Rohan anyway so he leaves him be.

I dread to think about the mayhem!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2016 9:25 AM

Jun 2015
My favorite characters:
Piccolo (DBZ)
Nicholas D Wolfwood (Trigun)
Wolfgang Grimmer (Monster)
Sven Vollfied (Black Cat)
Kamina (TTGL)
Ed (Bebop)
Kirika Yuumura (Noir)
Sora Naegino (Kaleido Star)
The Count of Monte Cristo (Gankutsuou)
Anna Liebert (Monster)

The Count begins playing the piano, using a really somber and emotional piece (He never does this in Gankutsuou but piano playing is something that The Count would obviously be good at). Kamina is at a table in the middle of the room, excessively flirting with Kirika and Anna, who are quietly having tea (Sora is nervously standing by with a tea kettle, waiting to see if either of the two wants more). Moved by The Count's piano piece, Anna and Sora slowly walk towards him, mesmerized by his skills and charm (Kirika is still at the table, drinking tea).

Kamina, failing to woo Kirika, furiously stares at Anna and Sora cavorting with The Count, who has finished with his song and is chatting with them in his typically elegant fashion. Suddenly, with overwhelming passion, Kamina dons his V-shaped sunglasses, throws on his cape, and declares,

"YOU THINK I'LL JUST SIT HERE WHILE YOU STEAL WHAT'S MINE?! JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!!!!"

Kamina storms over and, with The Count glancing bemusinly at him, proceeds to bang on the piano with a vicious rage, keys flying everywhere. After a full five minutes of this, Kamina glares at The Count and says, "Now that's how it's done."

Dead silence.

Then, Sven ambles by Kamina, lights the cigarette that's hanging from his mouth, shakes his head with a grin, and says, "This guy," before he continues his way to Grimmer, who's enjoying the spectacle from a table at the far end of the room.

The Count lets loose his signature laugh, a magnificently mocking guffaw that causes Kamina to look down at the floor in embarrassment. His victory more than assurred, the Count then strolls out of the room, with Anna and Sora lovingly trailing behind him.

Kamina, dejected, jams his sunglasses into his pocket, and trudges towards Sven and Grimmer, who are sharing a few drinks with each other. Kamina plops down in his chair and quietly chugs his drink. Sven, seeking to lift Kamina's spirits, inquires, "You wanna have a drinking contest?" Grimmer, with a bemused look on his face, mutters, "Not again," before Kamina exclaims, "OF COURSE!". Sven glances at Wolfwood, who is attempting to convince Kirika to purchase his little knick knacks to no avail, and motions for him to come over. Wolfwood casually strolls to Sven and Sven asks him to get as many drinks as he can.

Wolfwood walks to the cabinet across the room, where a vast collection of beer is stored, and opens the cabinet door to find Ed guzzling all of the bottles with a pleased smile on her face. Wolfwood facepalms and mutters, "What the hell are you doing?"

Kamina, irritated at the prospect of not having a drinking contest, storms over to Ed and exclaims, "Why'd you do that?!" Ed replies, "Ed really likes these drinks! They make Ed feel warm inside!". Kamina slumps to the floor and sobs over the lack of alcohol while Wolfwood shrugs and walks away. Sven and Grimmer, of course, are laughing at Kamina's expense (Kirika continues to sip her tea).

In the very back of the room, where no one can see him, Piccolo observed everything that just occurred and reacts to this with a sigh.
bmoore07Nov 3, 2016 11:12 AM
Nov 3, 2016 9:33 AM

Mar 2016
I guess Kobato and Nyanta (Log Horizon) would get along pretty easily, but i guess Kouko (Golden Time) and Kirigiri (Danganronpa) would have start arguing with each other about something.
Lelouch... i dunno, sitting and contemplating, perhaps? xD
Nov 3, 2016 9:38 AM
Jan 2016
What will they do? Lol they will fight each other, or if they are friendly then they will be friends and party in that room... well, a cool idea... but if i would be there, i would start a fight between 5hem and entertain myself hahaha
LEGENDARY BAKA
Nov 3, 2016 9:53 AM

Jul 2009
I just wanna see Yang and Gintoki talk to each other
Nov 4, 2016 1:39 AM

Jan 2010
Moved from Anime Discussion

I....I don't know. At the very least, it'll either begin with Lina blowing something up or it'll end with Lina blowing something up.
Nov 4, 2016 3:02 AM

Jan 2015
I think it will be like a regular class

Nov 4, 2016 4:06 AM

Feb 2015
Kamina would give an epic, inspirational speech and then proceed to burst through the ceiling to escape to the surface (outside world).
Mavis would calmly watch everyone from a distance.
Kagari would tell everyone coming close to her to go away.
Mikoto would railgun the hell out of Adam.
Adam would harass all the girls.
Kogorashi would... I'm actually not sure. He might try to stop Adam.
Dokuro would murder Adam with Excalibolg when he approaches her, and then pipiru piru piru pipiru pii him back to life.
Nov 5, 2016 11:23 AM
Captain Eyepatch

Dec 2015
Junko would try to turn everyone on the side of despair
Ban and Zombina fight till the death (since they can't die; I'll be a long fight)
Minene, Bradley & Sofia would chat about eyepatches
Mario & Izumi would talk about their hand...
And Esdeath would throw ice meteors at Junko, for simply being to loud.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Have you played the game above you? v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Jul 20, 2021

5813 by MUFFlN »»
19 seconds ago

» lowercase chat thread v.21 ghouls and goblins edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Oct 13, 2023

6325 by Oofmastre9000 »»
22 seconds ago

» Post a comment on the above user's profile v5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 11, 2021

5791 by Precedex »»
1 minute ago

» Is it a red flag? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

iHateAnimeBro - Apr 24

550 by playfulcloud88 »»
1 minute ago

» Notice something about the user above you v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Oct 2, 2023

3982 by ToastWithNutella »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.