Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 31, 2016 1:07 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Heh, nice Lucy cover. XD Back to Minerva and Rogue, joined by Yukino and Sorano. Seems the historia Spriggans are defeated then. So time to finally face Larcade. Well we'd already seen his magic's pleasure giving power before so no real shock there, but...Zeref's son? And Kagura steps in to face him. This should be interesting...

Oh, and Happy Halloween everybody! XD
Oct 31, 2016 3:13 AM
Sep 2014
Reading spoilers and posting like you've read the chapter doesn't count. 😑

Don't mind me, just hating.
Oct 31, 2016 5:30 AM

Dec 2015
So... Natsu has a nephew?

Also, expecting some revelation on Erza and Eileen part. Instead we got a new member of the Dragneel family, Hiro's trolling magic is effective as always.
Oct 31, 2016 6:44 AM

May 2015
Lol, this spell was so bad xD Cumming spell (looks like it).
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 31, 2016 6:45 AM

Dec 2008
Ugh, the orgasm mage has returned, and Irene repeats that fkin line. Literally a waste of a chapter. Time to wait another 25 chapters to see Erza vs Irene fight, and another 25 after that for Irene to tell Erza who she is, right before she dies another 25 chapters later.

Nice to see Kagura tho.
Oct 31, 2016 6:53 AM

Dec 2013
They are really dragging this Irene stuff...

Pleasure magic? Really? Feels like yet another excuse for fanservice.
Oct 31, 2016 6:55 AM

Jun 2014
And here I was expecting to learn about Eileen's true identity in this chapter. I guess I expected too much.

Instead, we got Rakheid making everyone jizz their pants. His magic just seems like another excuse for Mashima to throw around some fanservice at every possible moment. Oh, and he's apparently Zeref's son? So I guess we got SOMETHING out of this chapter.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 31, 2016 7:01 AM

May 2015
When the main series becomes a doujinshi itself, lol.

As shown by FT, Kubo's mistake wasn't that of pointlessly prolonging the manga with forgettable battles and characters, his fault was not drawing enough tits and asses.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2016 7:01 AM

Aug 2016
Good Lord...what is this trash?

Literal cancer / 5
GeekwoglassesOct 31, 2016 7:25 AM
Oct 31, 2016 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
Ahahahaha, pleasure magic. This chapter had me laughing. They should call it...Fanservice magic.

Good to see Kagura again, one of my favorite characters in this series.
Oct 31, 2016 7:27 AM
Sep 2012
Well a revealing chapter, we find out Rakheld is Zeref's son, I am guessing he is much as Zeref's son as Macbeth was Brain's son. We also find out who is a virgin and who is not. Yukino is a virgin which is not a surprise, but so is Cana, Who would have thought.

Nice to see Minerva and Rogue represent, was Jemma one of the memory enchantment that would have cool, maybe he got kill during after the time skip, after Zeref destroyed Mard Guille's book, he bumped into Jemma and killed him. Anyway they are strongest members of Sabertooth as far as I am concerned, and by coincidence or not besides Jemma the only members of Sabertooth to be villains at some point if you count alternative timelines. Those two have a lot in common dealing with the darkness within, which is why I ship them, they could be a good support system for each other.

I think Sorano and Yukino's banter of "don't call me sister" is so funny, Rakheld's power is OP and Zeref doesn't even like it, it effects him. He even took down Gildarts.

Was Irene effected?, if not, she can't be Erza's mother? That or Erza's dad was horrible lover. Erza feels the same way I do, let's find out what the connection right now.

Looks like Yukino and more importantly Frosh is about to die, but Kagura is here, she gets a second chance to shine in this arc, which surprised me, you lucky if a non Fairy Tail member gets one moment to shine in an arc, let alone two. Though I am happy that Kagura and Yukino get to interact again, Sorano is there, maybe they will find out the connection they have with the towers of heaven, they are the rare victims of the tower of heaven without being there. Though I still Kagura and Minerva to interact, I want some closure on their bad history.

As usual a setup chapter that gets me excited for what is to come, now what happens afterwards that can be tricky.
blfanOct 31, 2016 7:32 AM
Oct 31, 2016 7:40 AM

Mar 2013
Orgasm mage as an enemy. I'm not even surprised. Just once again wondering if Mashima's er... personal life... is OK.
Oct 31, 2016 7:44 AM

Aug 2016
AntonKutovoi said:
Orgasm mage as an enemy. I'm not even surprised. Just once again wondering if Mashima's er... personal life... is OK.

I wonder what kind of ugly, horny fetish he was going through while writing this chapter.
Oct 31, 2016 7:47 AM

Sep 2014
Another wasted chapter.Pleasure magic looks like just an excuse for fanservice.No progress with Irene and Erza as well.The only good thing I found interesting is that Larcade is Zeref's son.Kagura vs Larcade next week.
Oct 31, 2016 7:51 AM

Jul 2016
Well, virgins of MAL. You can finally be helpful. Magnolia needs your help.
Oct 31, 2016 7:58 AM
Feb 2015
One thing we learnt in this chapter: Warren is still a virgin.
Oct 31, 2016 8:04 AM
Sep 2015
so those who are not unaffected are still virgin? OMFG TOO MUCH FAN FICTION FOR THIS. EVEN LAXUS??? AND THE CINNAMON ROLL ROGUE??????? OMFG IM SCREAMING

AND TO THINK THAT CANA IS STILL....
Oct 31, 2016 8:06 AM

Aug 2016
I'm just wondering one thing - Just how? Just how could've Mashima fallen to this level?
Oct 31, 2016 8:13 AM
Sep 2015
well purity= virginity in some ways. So it is not kinda BS. Plus a high fanservice to see who are still virgin and not. =)
Oct 31, 2016 8:26 AM

Nov 2010
Without a doubt, this was the weirdest canon Fairy Tail chapter I`ve read so far. Can't understand what exactly went through Mashima's head when he made the last interesting spriggan into a joke.
Oct 31, 2016 8:33 AM

Jan 2014
Orgasmic chapter wink wink :) ,
I'm again supporting theory where eilen is either mother of erza or she was one that was feeding with tower of heaven system and erza became "part" of her :)
Oct 31, 2016 8:39 AM
Mar 2016
Lucy-is-onemagic said:
so those who are not unaffected are still virgin? OMFG TOO MUCH FAN FICTION FOR THIS. EVEN LAXUS??? AND THE CINNAMON ROLL ROGUE??????? OMFG IM SCREAMING

Wbt Mavis? She is still underage comparatively.😂 and lucy did all sorts of stuffs with natsu and gray before other than having sex.
Oct 31, 2016 8:39 AM

Apr 2016
Ridiculous,probably this is one of the shittest shonen right now :/
Oct 31, 2016 8:58 AM
Jul 2016
Larcade being Zeref's son is pretty interesting. Really, who is his mother then?
Oct 31, 2016 8:59 AM

Jan 2008
harishyam2310 said:
Lucy-is-onemagic said:

Wbt Mavis? She is still underage comparatively.😂 and lucy did all sorts of stuffs with natsu and gray before other than having sex.

Yeah, Mavis did it with Zeref, that's how she "died" even though they were both immortal. But Cana being a virgin really surprised me... Shit chapter, but not that I expect much from this manga anymore, and it did surprise me and make me laugh, so 3/5.
Oct 31, 2016 8:59 AM

Jun 2010
Well, this was..... fun XD
Oct 31, 2016 9:00 AM

May 2012
Yo. dat Lucy color page tho.

This was kinda a silly chapter and silly magic. He then used tentacles...and even the cats got some. Gotta say, that was pretty unexpected

Zeref's son? What's happening now lol

Oct 31, 2016 9:04 AM

Nov 2013
So I guess that Kagura has no pussy.
Oct 31, 2016 9:14 AM

Jan 2013
R_TF said:
Ridiculous,probably this is one of the shittest shonen right now :/
Yeah but your still reading it.
Oct 31, 2016 9:16 AM

Jan 2015
I'm waiting for that Rule 34 to read alternate version of this chapter
Oct 31, 2016 9:27 AM
Oct 2013
1. Ok it´s 100% apparent now Hiro Mashima wants to draw hentai.
Just do it already.

2.Mavis was boned by someone obviously in her Loli form.
Half of Fairy Tail have fucked to an extent, besides the main cast and Cana was all talk, all the time. Since she´s a virgin apparently "Thanks Hiro I really wanted to know that".

3. Larcarde´s magic punishes the ones who had sex in their life through the power of Jesus.Keep in mind boys and girls. Sex is bad thing! It kills people and makes Jesus sad. DONT DO IT!People having sex also makes the author of this Manga mad because he probably has none.

His second ability, is him summoning hentai tentacles that instill pleasure into the girls they rape. Genius Mashima fucking brilliant !I bow down to you Sensei!You must have sat in your office and thought "How do i make Fairy Tail more like hentai?" Let´s copy To Love Ru!
I can´t believe that he came up with this.
Honestly Xebec should make the next season of the Anime at this point.

4. Anyone noticed how he showed alot of random people getting affected by the magic but none of the "couples",

5. This is a new low for the series. Beyond so bad it´s good.

IsterioOct 31, 2016 1:27 PM
Oct 31, 2016 10:07 AM

Aug 2016
Isterio said:
1. Ok it´s 100% apparent now Hiro Mashima wants to draw hentai.
Just do it already.

Half of Fairy Tail have fucked to an extent besides the main cast and Cana was all talk, all the time. Since she´s a virgin appaently "Thanks Hiro I really wanted to know that".

3. Larcarde´s magic punishes the ones who had sex in their life through the power of Jesus,.Keep in mind boys and girls Sex is bad thing, it kills people and makes Jesus sad. DONT DO IT!People having sex also makes the author of this Manga mad because he probably has none.

His second ability, is him summoning hentai tentacles that apparently instill pleasure into the girls they rape. Genius Mashima fucking brilliant !I bow down to you Sensei!You must have sat in your office and thought "How do i make Fairy Tail more like hentai?" Let´s copy To Love Ru!
I can´t believe that he came up with this.
Honestly Xebec should make the next season of the Anime at this point.

4. Anyone noticed how he showed alot of random people getting affected by the magic but none of the "couples",

5. This is a new low for the series. Beyond so bad it´s good.

Dude I don't even know what to think of FT and Mashima now. He's stooped to such a low level.

Off-topic but this, this is the magic that supposedly has potential to kill Acnologia? Please don't tell me Acnologia has a weakness for this stuff...
Oct 31, 2016 10:23 AM

Jan 2016
Wtf is this shit
this just went full hentai
Oct 31, 2016 10:24 AM
Oct 2013
Geekwoglasses said:

Dude I don't even know what to think of FT and Mashima now. He's stooped to such a low level.

Off-topic but this, this is the magic that supposedly has potential to kill Acnologia? Please don't tell me Acnologia has a weakness for this stuff...

People always claim how it was always this bad, the series was always only about tits and ass. Sorry but guys you don´t remember this series because you probably only watched the Anime and continued with the Manga once it went on break.

Fairy Tail always had some fanservice but it was utilized during comedic moments or lighthearted filler content that initiated a new arc, while never being this overbearingly present.

Better series like Naruto or One Piece had/have lots of fanservice as well, but that was during Jiraya´s shenanigans or Nami´s baths, not during serious arcs. Fairy Tail had the same timing, & a similar quality of pace, compared to good series when it started. It went down the gutter when the filler became the prevalent content the series delivered, in conjunction with the amped up fanservice that´s now everywhere.

Yes it has to be. Maybe Acnologia lusts for power so he can give him a power overflow boner that kills him through the blood rushing into his giant dick.

Honestly this would be bad enough for me to give the chapter 5/5. Seing a giant Acnologia boner would be funny as hell.
Oct 31, 2016 11:10 AM
Sep 2012
Well I think Rakherd is made from Zeref and Mavis DNA, that is my theory.
Oct 31, 2016 11:32 AM

Nov 2008
I think this chapter confirmed who got laid and who didn't.
Oct 31, 2016 11:58 AM

Jan 2015
HollowIchigo58 said:

As much as I wish I didn't have to agree... YES. You're right! I think...
Jellal is down. Erza vs Eileen didn't happen yet. But Kagura is here! I didn't think I'd see her again.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Oct 31, 2016 12:00 PM
Jan 2013
*insert sad laughter* What am I doing here again?
Isterio said:
Half of Fairy Tail have fucked to an extent besides the main cast and Cana was all talk, all the time. Since she´s a virgin appaently "Thanks Hiro I really wanted to know that".

HollowIchigo58 said:

If "only virgins not affeted by pleasure magic" is true, then Frosch and Lector...
Oct 31, 2016 12:04 PM

Jan 2009
Rahkeid vs Kagura
damn most of the heroes almost died with that joy overload magic of Rakheid
Oct 31, 2016 12:06 PM

Aug 2016
short_review said:
At least it means that their master didn't use them for ... other purpose. :D

Can you clarify by what you mean by 'master' and 'other purpose'? Are you referring to Zeref or Makarov?
Oct 31, 2016 12:11 PM

Mar 2016
So this is Rakheid. AKA Zeref's son, AKA "the guy who has the potential to surpass Acnologia". And that potential would be that fanservice pleasure magic ? Not too sure what to think about that.

Interestingly enough, even Zeref & Eileen were affected by Rakheid's magic. Welp as weird as that magic is, at least he proves to be really powerful.

Crime Sorciere got annihilated. Well that was predictable.

I expect to see more about Rakheid's connection to Zeref next week. Also please stop dragging Erza's connection with Eileen...
Oct 31, 2016 12:23 PM

Mar 2014
It's interestingly to see who got affected and who not.
Oct 31, 2016 12:27 PM

Sep 2013
ahsinam33 said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

As much as I wish I didn't have to agree... YES. You're right! I think...
Jellal is down. Erza vs Eileen didn't happen yet. But Kagura is here! I didn't think I'd see her again.
Vileblood_Hunter said:
So this is Rakheid. AKA Zeref's son, AKA "the guy who has the potential to surpass Acnologia". And that potential would be that fanservice pleasure magic ? Not too sure what to think about that.

Interestingly enough, even Zeref & Eileen were affected by Rakheid's magic. Welp as weird as that magic is, at least he proves to be really powerful.

Crime Sorciere got annihilated. Well that was predictable.

I expect to see more about Rakheid's connection to Zeref next week. Also please stop dragging Erza's connection with Eileen...

really? because from the looks of it... Jellal vs August 1vs1 has been set to stone this chapter.....

see the ressemblance? between Natsu and Jellal this chapter?
death604Oct 31, 2016 12:40 PM
Oct 31, 2016 12:44 PM
Aug 2008
ooko, this was the last fucking straw, I just can't take this fanservice bullshit anymore
Oct 31, 2016 1:17 PM
Dec 2010
TTst said:
harishyam2310 said:

Yeah, Mavis did it with Zeref, that's how she "died" even though they were both immortal. But Cana being a virgin really surprised me... Shit chapter, but not that I expect much from this manga anymore, and it did surprise me and make me laugh, so 3/5.

lector and frosch also got effected by this,soo?
Oct 31, 2016 1:31 PM

Jun 2008
Annnnnnd FT is removed from favorites.
Oct 31, 2016 1:48 PM

Oct 2011
So his ability is killing any non-virgins within a certain range with pleasure overdose -___-

Oct 31, 2016 1:59 PM
Jul 2014
Erza being a virgin is surprising enough, but Cana? Really Mashima? Sorry I just can't buy that.

So was Rakheid planning on defeating Acnologia by giving him a boner? If that's what Zeref was talking about...whatever it's Fairy Tail, not like I really care.

At least Kagura showed up at the end, though with this being Fairy Tail there's no telling what Mashima is going to do with her unfortunately.
Oct 31, 2016 2:01 PM
Jul 2015
Lucy-is-onemagic said:

MY HUSBAND ROGUE ;(
Oct 31, 2016 2:06 PM

Mar 2014
I'm betting my money that Sting wasn't affected by that magic!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.