Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2016 3:50 AM
May 2009
BOKURA WA MINNA KAWAISOU 077 is up in Japan.

USA KUN confess the love now .

All Characters are now watching how USA KUN will confess love .

MS. KAWAI RITSU CHAN and USA KUN need to confess love now.

We are moving to September and Cultural Festival. I'm excited and this Excitement is making this wait more annoying.

rajin90Nov 5, 2016 4:44 AM
latest manga raws/spoilers/covers/colour pictures updates at https://www.facebook.com/Manga.Utopia
Oct 28, 2016 10:40 PM
Nov 2015
Aaah, this is too good. I really hope CR is more on the ball with releasing the translations in the coming months, but somehow I doubt that...

Edit: Never mind, its out on CR already! Nice work BwMK CR team. Also Usa is a big dumb. But what did Ritsu say to Hayashi in the cafe? The wait for the next chapter is already killing me, haha.
DippyDoorstopNov 5, 2016 12:34 AM
Nov 5, 2016 6:56 PM

Nov 2011
USA IS A BIG DUMB IDIOT BUT I LOVE HIM!!!!!
Confessing in front of a pile of garbage...how romantic!!!

But him saying to 'Call him and he'll kill the cockroaches" What A CATCH!!!! Come on Ritsu you can't turn my man down!!!!

Ritsu's talk with Hayashi was probably her being scared that Usa will find someone else to read books with. Can you blame her for thinking like that though?!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 6, 2016 10:41 AM
May 2014
SoraSenpai said:
USA IS A BIG DUMB IDIOT BUT I LOVE HIM!!!!!
Confessing in front of a pile of garbage...how romantic!!!

Hehe, yeah. Best confession ever. After all that "right time" nonsense, I was hoping for a fail like this. I mean, I knew it was coming, but it was satisfying still.

And that "x3" multiplier for holding the bag of cockroaches? Just how many points did Usa-kun get for this proposal? 6,000? 9,000? Then again it probably would have been over 9,000 without the cockroach multiplier, so that puts him at above 27,000 points!

SoraSenpai said:
Ritsu's talk with Hayashi was probably her being scared that Usa will find someone else to read books with. Can you blame her for thinking like that though?!

Yeah, Usa's continual overuse of the word "friends" was making me want to enter this manga's universe just so I could beat him to death with a baseball bat.

Though to be honest, if that were possible, I'd probably meet Mayumi and get... sidetracked.
MrZaborskiiNov 6, 2016 10:54 AM
Nov 7, 2016 2:30 AM

Oct 2015
Yes my fucking man finally said it, cmon Ritchan don't turn him down now. but I'm afraid Miyahara sensei gonna troll us and turn into comedic situations on next chapter.

Nov 7, 2016 2:53 AM

Apr 2011
I bet Ritsu will reject it or the cockroach will disturb them.

But most likely Ritsu will reject it since she is probably thinking they are just close because they live together and that's why she will try to leave the complex.

SoraSenpai said:

I don't think so, because if she does she won't think of leaving the complex.
Nov 7, 2016 4:33 AM

Nov 2011
hellogarry said:

But most likely Ritsu will reject it since she is probably thinking they are just close because they live together and that's why she will try to leave the complex.

SoraSenpai said:

While college does play into the situation of her leaving the complex, why would she leave if Usa finally wants to be with her romantically? Unless she plans to test whether or not leaving will make their bond stronger, but I don't see Ritsu as a kind of person to do that.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 7, 2016 4:34 AM
Sep 2016
You f'd up Usa! You f'ing f'd up!
Nov 7, 2016 5:32 AM

Mar 2015
stop author.. you seriously make me feel bad for usa!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 7, 2016 3:20 PM

Apr 2011
SoraSenpai said:
hellogarry said:

While college does play into the situation of her leaving the complex, why would she leave if Usa finally wants to be with her romantically? Unless she plans to test whether or not leaving will make their bond stronger, but I don't see Ritsu as a kind of person to do that.

You did see Hayashi getting mad with Ritsu.. so yes she might be that kind of person.
Either way she is thinking of something stupid and they will not go out soon I bet. Or there will be conditions.
Dec 3, 2016 2:15 AM
Jul 2018
Finally, but topkek stuff, in front of a pile of garbage. XD
May 14, 2019 4:24 PM

Sep 2011
its very in character for this series to make the biggest moment of the entire series a excuse to shit on usa a bit more.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 30, 2019 7:00 AM

Mar 2019
Ahhh finally he asks her!! And LOL in front of garbage bins holding cockroaches in a bag... So usa
Dec 7, 2022 6:56 PM

Dec 2015
I wonder what she told Hayashi at the cafe. Guess we'll find out in the next chapter if they don't set it up as another misunderstanding.

But man first Mayumi and her drinking, then Shiro being his masochistic self and to top it off with Sumiko asking them to throw away the cockroaches. Geez Usa isn't having the best of luck.

Wouldn't it have been a good idea to do it after he finished the book.
hai_X_isDec 7, 2022 7:00 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawai-sou Chapter 93 Discussion

Icedout15 - Jan 23, 2019

11 by Archfiend836 »»
Mar 5, 2023 2:10 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawai-sou Chapter 92 Discussion

hai_X_is - Dec 8, 2022

0 by hai_X_is »»
Dec 8, 2022 2:05 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawai-sou Chapter 91 Discussion

hai_X_is - Dec 8, 2022

0 by hai_X_is »»
Dec 8, 2022 1:35 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawai-sou Chapter 90 Discussion

hai_X_is - Dec 8, 2022

0 by hai_X_is »»
Dec 8, 2022 1:17 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Chapter 89 Discussion

rajin90 - Dec 1, 2017

9 by hai_X_is »»
Dec 8, 2022 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.