Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2020 3:30 AM

Mar 2020
Ok this episode sucked. They're dragging it with the whole different personalities shit.
Shame cause they've been on a roll since the Yusuke vs Sniper fight, these past 7-8 episodes have been the best throughout the whole show up until this one
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Sep 7, 2020 2:35 AM

Apr 2020
Holy shit! Even S-Class can't move inside the Mafukan's zone!
Nippy power!

Why did he punch Koenma? What the hell? hmmm...
That part felt like a Jackie-chan movie, where both hit hard and then writhe in pain XD

Lesson learned - Never reject Shinobu's handshakes.
21:01 was creepy af bro WOW
--AbiSa--
Jan 11, 2021 4:48 AM

Dec 2007
when koenma said he's gonna do that barrier, i was afraid something excepted will happen, but in the end something unexpected happened, yyh only keeps surprising me o_o

and sunsui is the most badass in the world, only now he's showing his true face??

and from some reason i thought something much more terrifying will happen when koenma going to remove his pacifier, it still were surprising though.
Aug 12, 2021 10:58 PM

Aug 2018
Kinda annoying how Yusuke punched Koenma....

Jul 14, 2023 6:07 PM

Jul 2021
satyrelfheim said:
Wow, this episode was awful. Yusuke's stubbornness seemed beyond what he's done any other time. After Toguro, he seemed like he grew up and then this happens. Really? Shinobu's multiple personalities are a bit absurd. Then they power up.
I think its because Koenma wanted to sacrifice himself.
Dec 20, 2023 5:36 AM

Nov 2012
koenma has been my favourite the entire time, and just when it looks like he'll get a moment to shine, its a fake out. Ah oh well, still my fav anyway
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jan 26, 3:10 PM

Mar 2022
God Koenma you definitely surprised me in this episode. I mean I know he had that pacifier throughout this entire show but never thought he’d use it to store the energy to the most powerful spell in the entire universe capable of dispelling that barrier to Demon World. I like how Shinobu kept shaking Yusuke’s hand is both badass and creepy at the same time and that was just after he had pummelled him to the ground.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu Yu Hakusho Episode 103 Discussion

DarthDaimyo - Jun 5, 2010

33 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 5, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Yu Yu Hakusho Episode 102 Discussion

DarthDaimyo - Jun 4, 2010

33 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 5, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Yu Yu Hakusho Episode 112 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DarthDaimyo - Jun 7, 2010

126 by warloard92 »»
May 5, 1:19 PM

Poll: » Yu Yu Hakusho Episode 66 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DarthDaimyo - Dec 9, 2009

54 by RedPandaGoddes5 »»
May 4, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Yu Yu Hakusho Episode 36 Discussion

DarthDaimyo - Oct 25, 2009

33 by KoniginElle »»
May 2, 10:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.