Forum Settings
Forums

I really don't understand the hate on moe..

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 7, 2016 4:29 AM

May 2016
You said:
Zilf said:
Because it is, it associated with that, slut shaming. you talk about there's more to that? but that doesn't change that the first approach to moe is mostly because the obsession of purity, it's like how people say "personality matter, look doesn't" when i reality it's is the first impression and mosty the look that draw people in first before knowing and learning about other party personality.
here's the same, people get drawn into moe because the obsession of purity after that even if the said "moe" anime has more to offer, it doesn't change that people drawn in by the purity. the obsession of purity, they like watching anime with pure heroine.
Again, obsession of purity and also associated with slut shaming.

Wait, I understand your statement saying that moe is associated with cuteness, innocence, and purity but how does those 3 associated with slut shaming? Isn't pure girls the opposite of sluts?
Are you asking for real? And yeah you just answer your own question too "muh purity".
Oct 7, 2016 4:29 AM

Dec 2015
Clebardman said:
@CherryLover "fellow feminists" lol. I'm not so quick to hide behind a banner. Keep me out of your childish faction wars please. If you were sincere you'd think about the repercussions of your posts more than making yourself feel good in random debates.

"Even when I've painstakingly devoted my life to feminism?" Sorry but this is too much lol. I'm not swallowing this anymore.

Childish? No, this is certainly not childish. You're the only childish one by ignoring what is going on here. You're either living under a rock or you're an MRA in disguise. And I'm starting to think you're the latter.

And yes, I have in fact devoted my life to the cause, as well as donating as much as I can to activists like myself. I join rallies and protests, and have even taken to the stage to deliver a speech once. Go on and laugh if you want, but you cannot deny my accomplishments.
Oct 7, 2016 4:33 AM

Apr 2015
CherryLover said:
You said:

Wait, I understand your statement saying that moe is associated with cuteness, innocence, and purity but how does those 3 associated with slut shaming? Isn't pure girls the opposite of sluts?

I recommend that you check your tone. Pure girls and "sluts" are no different; both are just as much entitled to normal life as females.

Zilf said:

It isn't a matter of "can" here. it's about the ratio speaking result by engaging with internet user.

I would argue that is is more than just on the Internet, Zilf. Even in real life you can see that women are objectified more than men on a daily basis.

Yes they're both females but the outer personality gives people a total opposite first impressions.
Zilf said:
You said:

Are you asking for real? And yeah you just answer your own question too "muh purity".

Yes, I'm totally lost here. Without any means to hate either pure girls and sluts, but from what I take, it makes a "moe" character not a slut, so how can people slutshame a moe character when it is not a slut?
Oct 7, 2016 4:34 AM

May 2016
sasalx said:
@CherryLover

Let'S continue this on here shall we?

Are you member of those so called Bait Club? if you can't post something productive then just don't. your attempt to fit in with that meme isn't funny and if you think you're cool by posting that then you're mistaken, it just make you look like a childish Baiter wannabe.
Oct 7, 2016 4:35 AM

Dec 2015
Zilf said:
sasalx said:
@CherryLover

Let'S continue this on here shall we?

Are you member of those so called Bait Club? if you can't post something productive then just don't. your attempt to fit in with that meme isn't funny and if you think you're cool by posting that then you're mistaken, it just make you look like a childish Baiter wannabe.

Don't bother with him, he's probably either OneTrueEmiya's or Shiza-Sennin's alternate account.
Oct 7, 2016 4:37 AM

Dec 2015
You said:
CherryLover said:

I recommend that you check your tone. Pure girls and "sluts" are no different; both are just as much entitled to normal life as females.

I would argue that is is more than just on the Internet, Zilf. Even in real life you can see that women are objectified more than men on a daily basis.

Yes they're both females but the outer personality gives people a total opposite first impressions.

Oh, so you're talking about personalities now? How ironic when all you've done so far is judge females' personalities by their looks.
Oct 7, 2016 4:38 AM

Jul 2015
CherryLover said:
you're an MRA in disguise. And I'm starting to think you're the latter.

Hey, don't steal my lines!

Why are you avoiding the bit about the effects of your posts? I'm still trying to figure out how conforting MRAs in their beliefs and bashing everything you can is going to help your cause. You manage to argue with the fanbase of your favorite anime, with people that would agree with you if you weren't so obtuse and arrogant... How is it helping you fight the patriarchy? Would you mind to tell us why you're here exactly? I wouldn't question your beliefs if I could understand your intentions but they just fly miiiiiles above my head (I'm quite short)
Oct 7, 2016 4:41 AM

Sep 2012
@Zilf

Yes I am the High Lord of that Club but that was a secret.How did you find out?

Jokes aside...

1-I can post whatever I want as you can do.
2-I stated my opinions on page 1.I think they were "something productive"So I am not fitting the somewhere.
3-Comedy is objective.Sorry to hear that you didn't like that.
4-Ooo I am child know by posting something.
5-"Baiter wannabe"
6-

7-Soo let's come to the conclusion.Sorry but I always shitpost a shitpost.That's just my hobby.Sorry to trigger you.
8-Anything to add?

CherryLover said:
Zilf said:

Don't bother with him, he's probably either OneTrueEmiya's or Shiza-Sennin's alternate account.

I have my unique personality..Thank you.
sasalxOct 7, 2016 4:45 AM
Oct 7, 2016 4:43 AM

May 2016
Clebardman said:

@Zilf "it's not about facts, it's about my own little experience from a female PoV, and I don't have the numbers to back it up."

You're just like those misogynist gamer who think man is also misrepresented so woman shouldn't talk about it.
But in reality those misrepresented of male was create just for this sake, for the sake of making this silly argument.
or you can get out of your house and start interacting with people in society and you'll see that women are objectified more than men on a daily basis.
Oct 7, 2016 4:44 AM

Apr 2015
CherryLover said:
You said:

Oh, so you're talking about personalities now? How ironic when all you've done so far is judge females' personalities by their looks.

do I even say looks? No, but when a girl blatantly said "I'm a pervert and love sexting!" How can you say that you have an impression that she's pure and don't know something like that?
Oct 7, 2016 4:46 AM

Dec 2015
Clebardman said:
CherryLover said:
you're an MRA in disguise. And I'm starting to think you're the latter.

Hey, don't steal my lines!

Why are you avoiding the bit about the effects of your posts? I'm still trying to figure out how conforting MRAs in their beliefs and bashing everything you can is going to help your cause. You manage to argue with the fanbase of your favorite anime, with people that would agree with you if you weren't so obtuse and arrogant... How is it helping you fight the patriarchy? Would you mind to tell us why you're here exactly? I wouldn't question your beliefs if I could understand your intentions but they just fly miiiiiles above my head (I'm quite short)

I'm confronting MRAs so as to help people that aren't in either camp realise exactly how dreadful those MRAs are. I argued with them not because I was arrogant, but because they were arrogant. Look at the likes of OneTrueEmiya and tell me I don't have the right to be angry at him.

I am, as I have already said, here to stop sexism from taking over the forums. While I may not have succeeded in stopping it, I and my fellow feminists have slowed the spread and have already managed to ban many trolls and misogynists that were harassing us. If you still don't understand what we stand for, then I have no words for you.
Oct 7, 2016 4:48 AM

Jul 2015
Zilf said:
Clebardman said:

@Zilf "it's not about facts, it's about my own little experience from a female PoV, and I don't have the numbers to back it up."

You're just like those misogynist gamer who think man is also misrepresented so woman shouldn't talk about it.
But in reality those misrepresented of male was create just for this sake, for the sake of making this silly argument.
or you can get out of your house and start interacting with people in society and you'll see that women are objectified more than men on a daily basis.

This is priceless. Your argument sank because it was full of holes, not because I'm a filthy misogynistic pig.

Oct 7, 2016 4:54 AM

Jul 2015
@CherryLover you sound more like someone who took two tabs of LSD and got brainwashed by scientologists. Your "mission" sounds borderline like you think you're the messiah, and all that bullshit about "we" is legit scary. You're not slowing anything except maybe in your dreams. Here? You're just pouring oil on a fire.
Oct 7, 2016 4:56 AM

Apr 2015
CherryLover said:
Zilf said:

You just make an impression without even looking on the person, it's totally baseless. So why do you hate people who have first impression based on their looks while you yourself doing it, isn't you just being a hypocrite?

So I can make a baseless assumption for you too right? I bet you liked Sakura because:

Get outta here, you troll misogynist in disguise of feminist.
Oct 7, 2016 5:02 AM

May 2016
Clebardman said:
Zilf said:

This is priceless. Your argument sank because it was full of holes, not because I'm a filthy misogynistic pig.

Or you just don't want to admit it. Look at VN, anime, manga etc tell me how many of them are female as protagonist? now compared them to number of male tell the different.
See this is a metaphor of how "just because female protagonist exist doesn't mean it's the same number of male".
Oct 7, 2016 5:08 AM

May 2016
jal90 said:
Zilf said:
Because it is, it associated with that, slut shaming. you talk about there's more to that? but that doesn't change that the first approach to moe is mostly because the obsession of purity, it's like how people say "personality matter, look doesn't" when i reality it's is the first impression and mosty the look that draw people in first before knowing and learning about other party personality.

Oh yes, it is because it is. Nice.

Mostly? The hell? You mean that any of the shows I listed before had "obsession with purity" as the main theme? Not even K-On!, with its whole emphasis on being cutesy and moe quirks, can be described as that. It has themes of friendship, interrelationships, comedic fun that are prevalent. It is sold as a comedy and a slice-of-life in high school.

Also the whole argument on personality and looks is a blatant straw man, not to mention a completely misguided one, unless you assume that the concepts of "purity" or "cuteness" have nothing to do with personality. And I don't see how can you make that assumption.
the personality thing is a metaphor for you to easily understand the logic behind it.

friendship? interrelationships? comedic fun? it has that or not doesn't matter here, because that's what you get after getting into the show.
And here i'm talking about what drawn them in first. The cuteness, purity, innocence look.
Oct 7, 2016 5:11 AM

Dec 2015
You said:
CherryLover said:

You just make an impression without even looking on the person, it's totally baseless. So why do you hate people who have first impression based on their looks while you yourself doing it, isn't you just being a hypocrite?

So I can make a baseless assumption for you too right? I bet you liked Sakura because:

Not baseless, just through experience. I have had people from the Bait Club harass me on a daily basis before, I know how they operate. You on the other hand, you're just throwing words out there, trying to call me a troll when you yourself are a renowned one. Get out of here if you have nothing better to say.
Oct 7, 2016 5:13 AM

May 2016
You said:
CherryLover said:

without looking on the person? that guy immitating the bait club posting style, spamming bait meme, his post is completely pointless that doesn't even try touching the subject, even if he isn't OneTrueEmiya's alt, he still pretty much the same type of spammer.

Sep 2012
@You

This entire topic is about 2 feminazi troll vs MAL.

@Clebardman

Add me to "filthy misogynistic pig" because "he" aka "CherryLover" says so.

CherryLover said:
You said:

Not baseless, just through experience. I have had people from the Bait Club harass me on a daily basis before, I know how they operate. You on the other hand, you're just throwing words out there, trying to call me a troll when you yourself are a renowned one. Get out of here if you have nothing better to say.

Did you ever think why they are doing that?Maybe????

Oooo sorry you need to think while doing that.I can't expect this from a feminazi.

Zilf said:
You said:

without looking on the person? that guy immitating the bait club posting style, spamming bait meme, his post is completely pointless that doesn't even try touching the subject, even if he isn't OneTrueEmiya's alt, he still pretty much the same type of spammer.

Like I said.I stated my opinion before.Also I think "he" is baiting and "that's also my opinion"
sasalxOct 7, 2016 5:17 AM

Apr 2015
Zilf said:
jal90 said:

Mostly? The hell? You mean that any of the shows I listed before had "obsession with purity" as the main theme? Not even K-On!, with its whole emphasis on being cutesy and moe quirks, can be described as that. It has themes of friendship, interrelationships, comedic fun that are prevalent. It is sold as a comedy and a slice-of-life in high school.

Also the whole argument on personality and looks is a blatant straw man, not to mention a completely misguided one, unless you assume that the concepts of "purity" or "cuteness" have nothing to do with personality. And I don't see how can you make that assumption.
the personality thing is a metaphor for you to easily understand the logic behind it.

friendship? interrelationships? comedic fun? it has that or not doesn't matter here, because that's what you get after getting into the show.
And here i'm talking about what drawn them in first. The cuteness, purity, innocence look.

Seriously if it is even the cuteness, purity, innocence look is what draws people to a series what is wrong with it? In the end the show itself got more than just that right? You just say this from a subjective camera where it is from people who only wants the cuteness and neglects any other elements besides it. Please use an objective camera.

CherryLover said:
You said:

please give an adequate amount of proof rather than just stating it.
Zilf said:
You said:

Just because a person likes the bait meme doessn't mean he is one of the baiters, smh.
Oct 7, 2016 5:14 AM

Nov 2014
There is no hate on Moe, but there is hate on shows being only Moe and nothing else, and they deserve this hate for being so shallow.
I'm a big softie.
Oct 7, 2016 5:15 AM

Dec 2015
Clebardman said:
@CherryLover you sound more like someone who took two tabs of LSD and got brainwashed by scientologists. Your "mission" sounds borderline like you think you're the messiah, and all that bullshit about "we" is legit scary. You're not slowing anything except maybe in your dreams. Here? You're just pouring oil on a fire.

I'm not a "messiah". I only do what I can to further our cause, and even then I'm not the most outspoken, most active one amongst our group. We're not scary, we're trying to make society better, and people shouldn't be afraid of the feminist movement. The only reason why this is "pouring oil" instead of water, using your analogy, is because there are flammable materials (or users) all around this place. If we get rid of them or at the very least make them see things our way, it'll be easier for everyone else to take our movement.
Oct 7, 2016 5:16 AM

Jul 2015
Zilf said:
Or you just don't want to admit it. Look at VN, anime, manga etc tell me how many of them are female as protagonist? now compared them to number of male tell the different.
See this is a metaphor of how "just because female protagonist exist doesn't mean it's the same number of male".

Oh shit this is so surreal. So for you the world = VNs and animes, and feminism = female protag? Watch hentai, there's a shitload of female MCs.

Why am I discussing that shit anyway? Feminism = female MC yeah lol.

@CherryLover I hear you, and my answer is: you can't decide if you're scary. I think you are scary and I'm willing to eat my shoes if I'm the only one. At this point, this has nothing to do with feminism but the way you talk about your cause.
DeathkoOct 7, 2016 5:20 AM
Oct 7, 2016 5:20 AM

May 2016
Clebardman said:
Zilf said:

Oh shit this is so surreal. So for you the world = VNs and animes, and feminism = female protag? Watch hentai, there's a shitload of female MCs.

Why am I discussing that shit anyway? Feminism = female protags yeah lol.
The fact that you take example as everything just so how much desperate you are in wanting to shut down this topic.
That's pretty much the lot of you guys do anyways, trying to shut down the topic and running away.
Oct 7, 2016 5:20 AM

Sep 2012
Clebardman said:
Zilf said:

Why am I discussing that shit anyway? Feminism = female MC yeah lol.

Thing is this so called CherryLover is fan on someone from Fate.It's a otome VN ffs.How can someone can't see the fact of this is being a bait???
Oct 7, 2016 5:21 AM

Oct 2010
Zilf said:
jal90 said:

Or comedy in a high school setting, which is also perfectly approachable from the beginning. You are assuming a damn lot.

Jul 2015
@Zilf I don't want to shut this topic I want to hear arguments that aren't just baseless opinions or generalizations.

Nov 2012
CherryLover said:
The idealisation of the female body IS exactly what is wrong with this world. Or at least one of the reasons why this world is so misogynistic. If you still can't see that, I recommend reading some articles on feminism and our fight against such a patriarchal society.

What's wrong with admiring a person's physical appearance? Whether you like it or not, the majority of people are biologically ingrained to get attracted to people with certain body types. I will agree that I don't think actively discriminating and harassing people who don't meet (and in some cases, can't) those standards is an ideal thing to do (note I'm talking about the "ew you're a bit fat, get out of my sight" people), but telling a lady she would look better if she was this and that isn't the same as harassment. You also seem to forget that scientifically speaking, people with a certain level of fitness are factually better off in terms of health than someone with an obesity problem, like lesser heart disease for example. Modern society doesn't just idealize certain physiques because of a historical oppression of anyone who doesn't fit those standards, there's also the health aspects that come with it. Now we could go into specific examples of body modifications techniques that create more negative repercussions in your health than improvement, and yeah that's where I would argue that forcing yourself to fit into society's ideal image is a harmful mindset.

And you don't think this happens to men as well? That there are certain girls prefer guys who wear trendy clothes or play sports and will fall for a guy because he has a six pack? That idealization goes both ways is well attested to.

You can talk about moe "misrepresenting women" and whatnot, but do you take into account the social stigma and stereotyping that goes against people who consume those products as well? I have witnessed plenty of people say that moe is for sick pedophiles, that they're all obese otakus who own body-pillows and never talk to real-life people. In fact for all the complaints that females fujoshis get, I (and I'm stressing that I'm using my limited experience here) very rarely see the level of hostility against them being as harsh as male fans of moe get. Being an otaku in Japan isn't exactly something to be proud of among the general public, you know.
Oct 7, 2016 5:24 AM

Dec 2015
Clebardman said:

@CherryLover I hear you, and my answer is: you can't decide if you're scary. I think you are scary and I'm willing to eat my shoes if I'm the only one. At this point, this has nothing to do with feminism but the way you talk about your cause.

Sure, I joined the movement at first because of personal reasons, but I am fully devoted to our cause and am willing to do anything to spread feminism to places that need it.If I come off as scary, then I am willing to sacrifice my own reputation to reach out to people.

sasalx said:

Thing is this so called CherryLover is fan on someone from Fate.It's a otome VN ffs.How can someone can't see the fact of this is being a bait???

Judging me on my hobbies. This right here is a stereotypical MRA trying and failing to rally support.
Oct 7, 2016 5:25 AM

May 2016
Clebardman said:
@Zilf I don't want to shut this topic I want to hear arguments that aren't just baseless opinions or generalizations.
And i'm pulling the VN and such to show the ratio of difference. Because a shut in like you doesn't go out and interatcting with people, have no idea that women are objectified more than men. thus i have to use that as example but it went over your head with the nature of you guy "huh dur men also misrepresented too nothing to talk here let's shut down the subject".
ZilfOct 7, 2016 5:37 AM
Oct 7, 2016 5:25 AM

Apr 2015
The point of this whole big discussions is: Me and @Clebardman are both a "filthy misogynist pig" because we have different opinions with the two "feminists" @Zilf and @CherryLover despite we against the misogyny itself.

Also, Moe is good as it is and not misogynist.
Oct 7, 2016 5:27 AM

May 2016
jal90 said:
Zilf said:

Or comedy in a high school setting, which is also perfectly approachable from the beginning. You are assuming a damn lot.
I'm sure there are shows that you can claim that but in reality, the majority of them, people only drawn in because of moe part.
Oct 7, 2016 5:28 AM

Sep 2012
@CherryLover

Sooo you are playing an otome game.You like someone from there.But when we like someone from there or another sources we become "stereotypical MRA"

404 Logic not found.

Again anything to add your troll posts?

Btw @EcchiLordMamster

Do you want to give a speech about this posts?
sasalxOct 7, 2016 5:31 AM
Oct 7, 2016 5:28 AM

Oct 2010
Zilf said:
jal90 said:

I'm sure there are shows that you can claim that but in reality, the majority of them, people only drawn in because of moe part.

People is still an ambiguous term I guess.
Oct 7, 2016 5:29 AM

Jul 2015
@Zilf lol. I guess we know who likes to generalize and oppress people based on arbitrary criteria like their hobbies or their look.

I'm sorry to tell you this but you're an intolerant, uninteresting and sad person :c.
Oct 7, 2016 5:30 AM

May 2016
You said:
The point of this whole big discussions is: Me and @Clebardman are both a "filthy misogynist pig" because we have different opinions with the two "feminists" @Zilf and @CherryLover despite we against the misogyny itself.

Just because you say so, doesn't mean you are. it just show that you try to claim credibility in cheap way.
what you were typing is what taken in considering that you against misogyny or not.
Oct 7, 2016 5:31 AM

May 2016
jal90 said:
Zilf said:

because we're talking about the watchers/viewers. a majority or watchers here, what? did you expect me to name all user in MAL database?
Oct 7, 2016 5:33 AM

May 2016
Clebardman said:
@Zilf lol. I guess we know who likes to generalize and oppress people based on arbitrary criteria like their hobbies or their look.

I'm sorry to tell you this but you're an intolerant, uninteresting and sad person :c.
Sorry but this sentence fits you more.
Oct 7, 2016 5:33 AM

Jul 2015
Zilf said:
what you were typing is what taken in considering that you against misogyny or not.

Lol @You our trial's time has come and two random nobodies on the net are our self-proclaimed judges.

It's 1984 hahaha

It sounds like the KKK is after me. So exciting :3. I don't fear the R2-45 ladies. I'm waiting.
DeathkoOct 7, 2016 5:36 AM
Oct 7, 2016 5:37 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
Moe is misognynic and diminuating women integrity indirectly, it's just some substitute for childpornography animation.
You should consider better your anime because moe is worth porn in terms of respect of women.

Also I am misogynic, I am lolicon, I am respecting women, I watch porn.
Meaning I like moe.

Oct 7, 2016 5:40 AM

Oct 2010
Zilf said:
jal90 said:

because we're talking about the watchers/viewers. a majority or watchers here, what? did you expect me to name all user in MAL database?

The estimate female audience of K-On! was around 37%, if we assume this "obsession with purity" thing is only an issue for male fans, you have 63% left to make your calculations. Are you still sure about this?

Not to mention that "the majority of people like it because X" is not an argument to say that a show was made for X.
Oct 7, 2016 5:44 AM

May 2016
jal90 said:
Zilf said:

The estimate female audience of K-On! was around 37%, if we assume this "obsession with purity" thing is only an issue for male fans, you have 63% left to make your calculations. Are you still sure about this?

Not to mention that "the majority of people like it because X" is not an argument to say that a show was made for X.
Yea because K-on is only Moe show, why am i still bothering with you?

Except majority of Moe shows are made to present that moe aspect. Everything are just there to bring out the "moe" part. never heard the term CGDCT?
Oct 7, 2016 5:49 AM

May 2016
Clebardman said:
Zilf said:

Lol @You our trial's time has come and two random nobodies on the net are our self-proclaimed judges.

It's 1984 hahaha

It sounds like the KKK is after me. So exciting :3. I don't fear the R2-45 ladies. I'm waiting.

oh and how about you lot calling me feminist? that's not judging?
Oct 7, 2016 5:50 AM

Jul 2015
@Zilf I'd like to know why you rated a misogynistic harem like Steins;Gate so high, or lets say... Elfen Lied, that disgusting fetish dump (Limbless loli has to be the most objectifying fetish of all times lol)

Let's judge each others on our hobbies since that seems to be your thing.
Oct 7, 2016 5:51 AM

Oct 2010
Zilf said:
jal90 said:

Except majority of Moe shows are made to present that moe aspect. Everything are just there to bring out the "moe" part. never heard the term CGDCT?

It's my example, it's the example you wanted to stick with, if you want to dodge this then why not talk about any of my former examples instead. I'm sure Haibane Renmei, Haruhi and Princess Tutu will be perfectly fine to discuss as well.

I heard the term CGDCT, my condescending friend, just because I don't give it more credit than it deserves doesn't mean I ignore the buzzword.
Oct 7, 2016 5:52 AM

Sep 2012
Zilf said:
jal90 said:

Ok personally I am not a fan of CGDCT.But I am not a cunt and don't judge people that watch something I dont like.Why you judge someone just because what he/she is watching?

You guys just want the respect for "the cause" but you don't care others opinions.The irony is so strong.
Oct 7, 2016 5:55 AM

May 2016
jal90 said:
Zilf said:

It's my example, it's the example you wanted to stick with, if you want to dodge this then why not talk about any of my former examples instead. I'm sure Haibane Renmei, Haruhi and Princess Tutu will be perfectly fine to discuss as well.

I heard the term CGDCT, my condescending friend, just because I don't give it more credit than it deserves doesn't mean I ignore the buzzword.
oh and you think your example here represent every moe anime? we're talking about moe here not just K-ON. instead of naming the only few good moe why don't don't you naming all the CGDT? why do you think the term is use in the first place? obviously because viewers like to watch/drawn in by that cute girl doing cute thing. they're drawn in by cute art.
Oct 7, 2016 5:55 AM

Jul 2015
@Zilf please girl. Stop doing the kind of shit you're complaining about. I haven't called you a feminist once because you didn't call yourself a feminist. I have better stuff to do in my life than seek protection/priviledges in scam factions like religions or sexuality/gender lobbies.

Your world view is so incredibly binary... You should take your pills and stop drinking the "with or without us" american Kool-Aid.
Oct 7, 2016 5:58 AM

Oct 2010
Zilf said:
jal90 said:

oh and you think your example here represent every moe anime? we're talking about moe here not just K-ON. instead of naming the only few good moe why don't don't you naming all the CGDT? why do you think the term is use in the first place? obviously because viewers like to watch/drawn in by that cute girl doing cute thing. they're drawn in by cute art.

I wasn't willing to represent the entire scope of moe through a single lens, that was your position. Your arguments are full of plot twists, are you sure Urasawa isn't writing them?
Oct 7, 2016 5:58 AM

Dec 2015
You said:

Your implicit bias towards moe as a genre clearly renders you incapable of judging it for what it truly is: pandering to male audiences with blatant misrepresentation of women. It truly saddens me that the likes of you simply cannot figure it out.

Using a bait meme clearly asserts you are not someone to be taken seriously.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 9 hours ago

35 by Cronosmu »»
30 seconds ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

50 by TsutanaiFuun »»
10 minutes ago

» Great Teacher Onizuka

Enn - Mar 21, 2007

10 by TheMechaManiac »»
18 minutes ago

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

67 by Spunkert »»
26 minutes ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

33 by deg »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.