Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 12, 2017 4:14 PM
Jul 2011
Okay, I really liked the stories about the characters and the drama...up until this episode.
What was this????? It was like... "Okay this was all for revenge but oh wait they all meet up miraculously and everything is fine.."

But..I think there's going to be a second season.
At the end they said something along the lines of, "B-project will continue to be here."
Mar 26, 2017 5:51 AM

Apr 2013
WAT??? Just one big WAT???

It's the worst type of plotholes - a plothole that could be easily avoided. Just make Yashamaru a corrupt CEO who was bribed by the other music company and that is all. Same pattern, less nonsence
Mar 26, 2017 6:36 PM

Feb 2015
Okay so the Yashamaru twist was kind of ...?????????

For an idol anime, this is pretty bad.
Apr 2, 2017 2:20 AM

Aug 2016
....at the last 7min mark I set my rating up from 5 to 6 because I found the drama part to be quite good since ep 10 or so.
And then I immediately had to take it back because of this random revenge-plottwist.....
Show was o.k. I like idol shows but I just couldn't warm up with the characters, was a bit of a chaos. The best part was the moment were Yashamaru didn't show up at his party until before the revenge-speech.
Also this would have been a perfect opportunity to produce a "bad" ending, but I guess that's just something a producer cannot do XD
Jul 22, 2017 4:02 AM

May 2013
what a plot twist..
I wonder what's their relationship between Yashamaru and Tsubasa's dad.. like what happened in the past..
skyskyferJul 22, 2017 4:38 AM
made by bunnyama
Jul 26, 2017 7:04 PM

May 2010
So, seems like I'm the only one who loved this ending xD?

I mean, sure it was rushed, but I liked how thriller-ish it got, with Yashamaru acting almost like psychopath, it's a shame he didn't just start killing people off >:D Arghh such a shame it didn't get 13th episode, I'm sure things would be explained better then.

Still, one of my favourite reverse harem shows ever, I didn't enjoy anything as much ever since UtaPri - amazing bishies, nice music, probably the BEST HEROINE IN THIS KIND OF SHOWS so far, engaging drama and fun comedy - I sure hope for a second season!

I had a great time with it, 7/10
Aug 9, 2017 9:45 AM

Jan 2017
It was like they wanted to quickly end the anime. Way to quick!! It should have been more developed or they should have had more episodes to explain Yashamaru's side and the past + it would have been great if they also included what actually happened post-concert at the Dome... I really hope they have a second season!!!
Sep 24, 2017 12:39 AM

Jun 2015
What the actual hell.
This went from cute idol boys to "Your father killed my parents."
What.
Nov 20, 2017 9:40 PM

May 2013
Idk about this ending LOLOL. Yashamaru says he hates Tsubasa and that her father ruined his family lmfaaaoooo xD he like, kidnapped and locked up the boys too. WTF????

The biggest thing is that he was so possessive and doesn't appreciate their efforts. He didn't even take a look at their first written lyrics whereas Tsubasa-chan shook with excitement and was speechless staring at their hard work :')

I liked the plot twist, but they could've stretched this out to a 24 ep series to thoroughly fill us in with details that would make it not so abrupt and rushed.

Also, the stadium was initially empty except for Tsubasa-chan and her boys (so cute; I love personal live concert scenes bc it's so romantic), but later on it was a full house? How??? LOLOL. Idk, this ending needed more explanation and was pretty crappy, but imma still give it a 7/10 for overall enjoyment lol. I liked the series even though it lacked love for the main girl :/ but Tsubasa was hard-working and her character development was pretty good C: The B-Pro boys were lovable, but some of them weren't featured much in the spotlight since there were so many of them and so few eps :/

I also loved the music. Can't get enough of the ending song-- not the one from their live, but the usual ending song after each ep that Kitakore first sang lol. I'm addicted. It's so good. All in all, no regrets with this "harem" but not really harem :P

I might check to see if the manga properly explains things :3
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is this harem?

CrimsonMidnight - Mar 28, 2020

1 by Nickcye »»
Jul 2, 2020 8:25 PM

Poll: » B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2016

30 by Zixyph »»
Mar 19, 2020 11:42 AM

Poll: » B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2016

41 by Zixyph »»
Mar 19, 2020 11:40 AM

Poll: » B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2016

79 by Zixyph »»
Mar 19, 2020 11:38 AM

Poll: » B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2016

20 by Ryujitomoshialov »»
Nov 8, 2019 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.