Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 24, 2016 8:48 AM

May 2014
The_Deceiver said:
Ranma1-2 said:
I binge-read the manga from a week ago till today. I hoped next month I'll see another chapter. Then I hear the manga is on a hitaus. Now I somewhat regret starting to read the manga so soon, instead of waiting for some time...

Yea, you should've waited at least 10 more years before starting it.

Yeah, something like that.
Oct 28, 2016 1:17 AM

Oct 2015
Shit is getting real soon. The wait will be painful~
Oct 29, 2016 12:44 PM
Oct 2015
Drake1000 said:
>That last page with the eclipse and the hiatus
Inb4 Femto somehow rapes Schierke and Farnese, then learns about what's going on in the real world and rapes the Fairy Queen before killing her.

+1 to that, with the way things have been going lately the story did seem to lose most of it's focus.
Nov 2, 2016 8:20 PM

Mar 2014
^ Why the fuck would Femto rape anyone anymore?
Nov 19, 2016 5:30 PM
Nov 2016
Things are going waaaay too well. Something absolutely fucked up is going to happen next chapter. Miura likes to get us real comfortable before punching us in the balls.
Nov 23, 2016 11:29 AM

Dec 2011
Best advice I can give to new Berserk fans is to get passed the denial stage and just accept that Miura's pace is very, very slow.

I mean do you guys even realize how long older fans have been waiting just for Casca to finally be healed? I think some people around here weren't even born yet when that started up for God's sake!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2016 4:24 PM

Oct 2012
As I was reading the series I honestly thought this was a 10/10. But once I caught up about 3 years ago I can't say it's a 10/10 but a 9/10. Maybe the wait is souring it for me but I think the story lost a little depth around the whole Pirate arc (if you can call it that). It's obviously picking up now but again, it's soured by another long hiatus.

Nov 25, 2016 10:06 AM
May 2012
Oh come on, man! I want to see the old Casca back! Can't wait to see Shierke and Farnese's reaction.
Nov 27, 2016 3:38 AM
Jul 2011
Things seen to be going too smoothly. I feel like something is up or there is gonna be some condition. I figured there would be more discussion from the fairy "king" if Caska even wants her memories back vs. what Guts wants or something like that.

Anyways, Berserk hasn't had that serious grim tone since Guts meet with Schieke. I truly wonder how this gonna play out with Schierke and Farnese smack dab in the middile of the Relived Eclipse moments. How old is Schierke again? Shit is about to get real lol.

Even though I'm upset at the hiatus I rather him stop at this part then somewhere mid-way...bah hell he might do another hiatus mid-way anyways. Who am I kidding.
Dec 2, 2016 5:13 AM

Jan 2016
God fuckkkkin dammit why did i start reading this manga now?
i caught up with the worse cliffhanger ever smh I WANT MOOOAAAR PLZZZZZZZZ
Dec 7, 2016 6:30 AM

May 2015
bruhhhh.

wonder how they'll react to the eclipse. what would casca be like if she remembers what happened? hm.
peanutncookieDec 7, 2016 6:35 AM
Jan 3, 2017 9:38 PM

Sep 2015
I have finished the chapter right now after a long month reading all the mangá, the hiatus note in the end killed me ;-;
"If this world continues reject me, then I shall reject the world"
Feb 19, 2017 8:16 PM
Feb 2017
Can't wait until the next chapter
Mar 3, 2017 6:45 AM

Oct 2012
Seems like a very bad idea to enter Casca's "dream"
Remember the eclipse? The sacrifice?

I've seen what hell looked like
Believe me girls, next chapter... You don't want to see it

"Early 2017"
Already March.. Still nothing
"Signature removed"
Mar 8, 2017 12:38 PM

Jan 2014
Whelp . . . .

I did it.

I finally caught up to a story that has been told for almost 30 years now. Now I can share in the suffering of those who have been waiting for new chapters to be released :D

Maybe 30 more years from now when the story wraps up I will know how you feel XD

But seriously I am both glad and sad that I am caught up. I am glad because I didn't have to lug through the story for 7 freakin' years on a boat >.< I honestly enjoy that arc :) but I think that is because I was able to read the next chapter just like that. So I fully understand how readers would grow resentment for it.

Honestly looking back on it all and being able to avoid major spoilers all the way through I am pretty grateful and enjoyed the ride :)

I have learned that for Berserk many of its arcs are better when one marathons them as a whole as opposed to just waiting for the next release I am worried I will grow resentment for certain arcs in the future because of the release schedule but I will be sure to re-read and marathon the arcs once they wrap up to make sure those negative feelings don't overtake me XD

But, man this cliffhanger has me thirsty for what is next! I can't wait :D but I guess with Berserk I will have to learn >.< but man the artwork sometimes really does make the insane wait worth it :) . . . . . almost XD

Mar 19, 2017 8:58 PM

Dec 2008
Farnese and Shierke are probably going to come out of Casca's dream so totally fucked up in the head that Guts and his comrades are going to have to travel to another island to find someone to heal them.
May 9, 2017 9:15 AM

Sep 2015
["Flowerstorm King"]

Oh oh, I wasn't expecting the ritual to start so soon. Good. Also, capital punishment=cleaning for a day, monkeIsidro and Mozgus. We'll get flashbacks, and that's damn fine.
ClaudioLai2000May 17, 2017 8:47 AM
Jan 5, 2018 5:30 AM

Feb 2013
Looool.
Schierke and Farnese both have really weird dreams.
Apr 26, 2018 1:35 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
i liked the changes in the draw style!!!!
Dec 9, 2018 5:38 AM

May 2016
Guts felt like he was rejected after he was denied of the opportunity to be one of the people who'll help Casca wake up but it's understandable why. Even if their attempt was hilarious, a whole day of slave labor was reserved for Manihico and Puck.

They sure had weird dreams. I wonder what the honey and laundry meant. The honey might be some sort of secret affection for Guts because it does have a naughty air to it while the laundry just highlights her caretaker-ish nature where she's all comfortable even with her Inquisitor Past just right behind her because she knows she's different now. Those kiddy drawings where Guts was just black was pretty sad. Time for another look at the Eclipse...

Jan 18, 2020 11:45 AM
Jul 2018
God, it pierced my heart when Guts was asked not to go along, he wanted to.. Felt a little emotional when they leave Guts and co behind, with Guts looking at them.. finally. Hope it works out. In a way, I can't believe it is happening..

I love how elves tease Guts.. 'serious' tehehe. I'll miss the way Farnese held Casca and took care of her... BTW what's with Farnese's dream?? She was not only washing Gut's Berserk , but his sword was laid to dry on the rope :p ..it seems she wants to be of help to him, so badly.
Mar 24, 2022 4:55 AM

May 2015
Why did Farnese dream about washing Mozgus's head?? Lol. Schierkes dream was funny too, getting bullied for her honey by monkey isidro.

Now it is time to see Casca's trauma...I hope Schierke and Farnese make it through this okay. Lest they be traumatised too.
May 17, 2022 9:54 AM

Dec 2021
I predict ...

Casca's "dreams" are nightmares of the Eclipse ..

Farny and Witch girl will finally get their taste of the world Guts and Casca were reborn in

Casca regains her memories , and it'll scar her .. like Skull Knight's prediction "Your wish may not be her wish"
May 17, 2022 7:30 PM

May 2021
No wonder Guts didn't want Puck to stay with him at the start. It makes sense now.

Sep 27, 2022 6:55 PM

Aug 2021
wow. just wow. these 3 flashback chapters were phenomenal. it was so nice to get some content pre- when everything went to shit. the chapters were very heartwarming and make me love guts even more than i already did. truly masterful.
Jun 1, 2023 9:08 PM
Jun 2020
oh my god. her dream of the eclipse.
Jun 11, 2023 7:23 AM
Oct 2022
Un tomo buenísimo
Jun 21, 2023 2:01 PM

Aug 2022
Holy shit, that was great.
Jul 5, 2023 11:37 PM

Dec 2022
OO foreboding! the plot thickens.. whats gonna be their reaction to the eclipse?! schierke already knows abt it right..? i got chills in the last panel!

casca deathly afraid of guts! will she remember he assaulted her when she gets the memories back or is that gonna be something she leaves behind??
Nov 14, 2023 9:06 PM
Mar 2019
Melhor mangá já feito
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Chapter 376 - The End is Near

luckysjjsjsjs - Yesterday

16 by Alexioos95 »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 376 Discussion

MegamiRem - Yesterday

31 by MrShodun »»
34 minutes ago

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 8 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Mar 5, 2011

45 by Thegyew »»
Yesterday, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Artstyle is not everything, story matters!!! ( 1 2 )

CoffeewithEdgawa - Apr 7

80 by BakLol »»
Apr 24, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 14 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 24, 2010

32 by MrGutz »»
Apr 23, 11:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.