Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 19, 2016 2:45 PM
Feb 2010
MightyM16 said:
Manecleis said:

Maybe we were operating under the false assumption that the killing game has been set for despair purpose? I'm really confused so I don't know what to think.

Yes, Tengan said he wasn't a RoD and his NG code didn't activate so he was telling the truth

This game certainly has another secret to it

I still think the mastermind is Chisa. There are two main reasons for this (in both first episodes of Mirai-hen and Zetsubou-hen).
Mirai-hen: Chisa tells Naegi that "A wonderful hope can be born when Naegi's and Munakata's hope come together". This may be her aim for arranging the death game.
Zetsubou-hen: At the very beginning of the first episode she watches her death self in Mirai-hen first episode and begins narrating. As long as she does not have the ability to see her future, she must be talking about her past, which means she lived through the death game to talk about it.
Sep 19, 2016 2:46 PM

Aug 2016
revanfear said:
Just for you to know, Despair arc end this week with the 11 ep. Future arc end next week with 12 ep. Then there will be the real last episode who is a crossover episode that serve as conclusion of both arcs, so all the mysteries will be reveal in this special episode next thursday.

Actually I read on reddit that this special episode will consist of interviews with the voice actors, and stuff like that.
Sep 19, 2016 2:47 PM
Jul 2018
Manecleis said:
revanfear said:
Just for you to know, Despair arc end this week with the 11 ep. Future arc end next week with 12 ep. Then there will be the real last episode who is a crossover episode that serve as conclusion of both arcs, so all the mysteries will be reveal in this special episode next thursday.

Actually I read on reddit that this special episode will consist of interviews with the voice actors, and stuff like that.

Some people on twitter and one person on MAL told me about that as well about the special episode.
Sep 19, 2016 2:50 PM

Sep 2011
Manecleis said:
revanfear said:

apparently it is story related, we really just dont know what its going to be all around

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 19, 2016 2:54 PM

Aug 2016
JizzyHitler said:
Manecleis said:

apparently it is story related, we really just dont know what its going to be all around

So we can expect the unexpected? Something big and plot-related?
Sep 19, 2016 2:55 PM

Sep 2011
Manecleis said:
JizzyHitler said:

So we can expect the unexpected? Something big and plot-related?
im hoping for an epilogue more than anything. I'm a tad worried they might not have enough time to wrap things up with only 1 ep left.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 19, 2016 3:11 PM

Jan 2016
Damn it's ironic .. the person who ruined everything managed to save everyone in last seconds of his breath. He cut off all electric sources of the building and that's pretty smart compared to his previous stupid acts.

Congratz everyone! *criying*

Like it been said if they could stop the attacker, the game is over. The visual of rule #2 in ep 1 seems made for misleading viewers. We've been fooled! LOL

I thought when juuzo sacrificed his hand and also hitting *(waking up) the "attacker" the game was over. But wow the climax was even more reliable and realistic in some points.

What I'm thinking is the mastermind. How can it be tengan? He is the way too old for being the mastermind! And even he isn't a ikemen When did he became remnants of depair? And why he used mitarai's brainwash technique?

(but anyway juuzo died in peace as a true gay and I appreciated kodaka's decision for making the completion of story)
MoNYeTLeWaTSep 19, 2016 3:38 PM
We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Sep 19, 2016 3:12 PM

Aug 2009
Wow, this episode broke me, I'm a mess after this... That Class 78 scene, oh man.
So the theory about the evil monitors where true, interesting. Actually it was getting closer to that possibility with all we experienced from Despair Side.
Mitarai, my boy, you had great powers that landed in the wrong hands. I think he is not in on the videos at all, but behaps it was Tengan who copied the technices.

Juzo,I'm so glad he got his redemption. He's the kind of character I'm surprised to like, a well written character development. R.i.p. Ultimate boxer.
Sep 19, 2016 3:16 PM

May 2010
I feel bad for the gay boxer, he died and now Munakata will never know about his feelings
Anyway.. I wanna see Hinata and friends
Sep 19, 2016 3:27 PM
Sep 2016
i cant fucking wait a whoole flipping week for the last episode gaaaaah i need to see this NOW <3
Sep 19, 2016 3:49 PM

Dec 2015
I knew it was suicide, and by the brainwashing video nonetheless. So with Juzo being the one who was alive, does this confirm Kirigiri's death? And after giving us that hope, they throw us into more despair! I really like Juzo after this episode. As for Tengan being the mastermind, that was totally unexpected, I never thought he was shady.
And lol Naegi, not so much of an "Ultimate Hope" is he?
Sep 19, 2016 3:50 PM

Jan 2013
how can they wrap everything up in the next 20 mins ?

MR MULTI TALENT IS ON TO LOSE YO
Pazuzu95Sep 19, 2016 3:54 PM
Sep 19, 2016 4:39 PM

Jan 2016
So I presume:
The mastermind = (Kazuo Tengan)
The traitor = (Ryota Mitarai maybe??)
The attackers = Chisa, Gozu, Seiko, Andou, Naegi
The victims (deceased)= Chisa, Bandai, Gozu, Tengan, Seiko, Izayoi, Kizakura, Mechagahara, Kyoko, Juuzo

Each monitors has a special monokuma knife inside them and nobody complains about how the mastermind provided or produce them and how one by one placed each knife discreetly. Lol amazing

So the objective of the game wasn't get rid to find the attacker and kill them but instead saving them. The purpose of the game is to stop the mass suicide. Wait.. were they suicide themselves because a brainwashing video?

How about Great Gozu and Seiko? How did they suicide themselves in ceilings with those both arm? Eh did they?
We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Sep 19, 2016 4:42 PM

Aug 2015
The Mondo butter scene made me crack up a bit but the end of the episode actually made me a bit teary eyed. I thought I hated Juzo but everyone in this series goes through tons of crap.
Sep 19, 2016 4:59 PM
Jun 2014
quukii said:
I think seeing Naegi in despair-mode was interesting. It just shows that even the person who is the most hopeful of them all can succumb to the hypnosis video

So this makes Chisa the most resistant since she had to be lobotomized. So much for the Ultimate Hope.
Sep 19, 2016 5:04 PM

Mar 2012
If you exclude the cutting your arm plot hole I really loved this episode!
Juzo turned out to be one of the most well written characters in the entire franchise for me!

MoNYeTLeWaT said:
So I presume:
Each monitors has a special monokuma knife inside them and nobody complains about how the mastermind provided or produce them and how one by one placed each knife discreetly. Lol amazing

So the objective of the game wasn't get rid to find the attacker and kill them but instead saving them. The purpose of the game is to stop the mass suicide. Wait.. were they suicide themselves because a brainwashing video?

How about Great Gozu and Seiko? How did they suicide themselves in ceilings with those both arm? Eh did they?

I really don’t get your issue with how they produced and placed the knifes and monitors .What’s so crazy about it? They were obviously planning for this for a while.
Also they showed how Seiko and the Great Gozu killed themselves.
Sep 19, 2016 5:06 PM
Aug 2016
quukii said:
I think seeing Naegi in despair-mode was interesting. It just shows that even the person who is the most hopeful of them all can succumb to the hypnosis video. Also, it was heartbreaking to see Juzo die before Munakata could reach him, but he went out like a hero by saving Naegi and turning off the power. I am a little concerned that there is only one episode to wrap this whole story up as well as address the whole Hajime and crew deal, but hopefully the conclusion will be solid.

Actually despair brainwashing video is combination of Junko's Ultimate Despair + Mitarai's Ultimate animator, and form what i see Naegi Ultimate Hope only effective against Junko's ultimate Despair without any kind of other Ultimate's skill. like in DR1 Naegi can instill hope into his friend and counter Junko's despair effectively

and in DR2, Naegi fail to instill hope to Hinata and friends, cause he faced Junko's alter ego, which is combination of Ultimate despair + ultimate Programmer, so yeah he can be affected by video like any other

revanfear said:
Guys by now who is the mastermind should be obvious IZURU!!! He is the one behind all this, only he can do this, pretty sure that Sonia, Fuyuhiko, Soda and Akane are help him too. They control Monokuma from Jabberwock island and now that the game is at it's end they are leaving the island and go there in person, after all we all know that in Danganronpa the Mastermind is always the last character(s) to appear.
Someone could ask of how Izuru knew of the submarine building, quite simple CHISA (and maybe TENGAN) told him. After all the NEO WORLD PROGRAM was a failure and at the end of DR2 even "Hajime"say that he don't know if they would have a "good ending", a very ambiguous line. I don't know if the comatose kids are now awake and help Izuru in this but is a possibility. The fact is that is very probable that Izuru and the other four survivors are Ultimate Despair again and the masterminds behind this killing game, otherwise why left the island after have beaten the FF fleet ? Sorry for my bad english.

No, seriously don't. that was stupid move, the fanbase already enraged with Kirigiri's death. and this will make fanbase riot if it's happen. that is the dick move even for Kodaka

also this will make Munakata is right all along, Ultimate despair is must be killed no matter what which is against what Naegi wanted
Sep 19, 2016 5:10 PM

Jun 2015
Sakakura just became the "bro of the year"
Sep 19, 2016 5:14 PM
Feb 2015
Why didn't Kirigiri tell everyone about her findings before she died?
Sep 19, 2016 5:23 PM

Sep 2016
oh well Kirigiri died a STUPID DEATH
if only she AT LEAST tried to check that secret room that Izayoi found and turn off the generator, everyone after Izayoi would be alive by now
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Sep 19, 2016 5:29 PM

Jan 2016
This episode changed my entire opinion of Sakakura. I didn't like him until he used the remainder of his strength to save Munakata and by extension, everyone else. Way to go, Sakakura! :)
Wander_WolfSep 19, 2016 5:34 PM
Sep 19, 2016 5:50 PM

Jan 2011
This episode !!, Local ruiner man actually saved the day to think he would be the one i ended up liking in the end while Mr.Tengan being the one i hate! actually felt bad for JUZO.

getting so close to finding out who the real real mastermind is apart of me still hoping someone shows up alive some how it's depressing seeing everyone gone
Sep 19, 2016 5:55 PM

Dec 2015
HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT LIKE THIS EPISODE!? IT WAS PERFECT!
Sep 19, 2016 6:14 PM
Sep 2016
I don't even like Sakakura at first. But this episode just wreck my heart. He really stumbled up his way to be the hero. Kodaka seriously breaking my soul each episode..

So anyone who believe Tengan was the mastermind? For me, I think there is something really wrong in this. I still can't believe if he was truly the mastermind. He is sure suspicious and a prime suspect. But I'm guessing there might be some huge revelation in the last episode on who is the real mastermind. The next zetsubou episode might give us some clue.

There's no opening this time. We don't know how many survivors left. Judging from the previous one, the fifth person must be Sakakura. But cutting off his arm would mean there's no pulse right? Does it mean he is still counted as alive or not? That aside, there is still this one missing person. The mastermind I presume. It could be Tengan. As he was leaving Ryota a message at the end of episode. But anyone else could use his phone anyway.

Now on to Naegi. I kinda disappointed that he easily got hypnotized by the video. But it might be because that video is powerful enough to enter his brain and directly attack his mind. Considering I still believe that they are not in the real world, it support the fact that their brain was connected to some machine so that's why the hypnotizing video was much easier to invade their brain state. Anyway, who was breaking Naegi's rope? How come he was free? If there is someone who did this, did Sakakura not see the person? Well maybe the culprit run away before he get there.

And I agree that Kirigiri's death was somehow pointless. Why didn't she just tell everyone how the victims were dead because of suicide? Or did she already knew who was the true mastermind and decided that her death was one way to trick the mastermind? I don't know. There are still so much mysteries left. I hope the last episode can wrap all this mysteries nicely done.
Sep 19, 2016 6:15 PM

Jun 2012
It's really incredible how they redeemed sakakura. The reveal that he's gay in zetsubou-hen really made his motives a lot more understandable (I thought he was follwing munakuta's orders out of fear and for the sake of chisa, not because he loved him) and made his death with the ED in the background such a great scene. I also felt like Munakuta is improving character-wise. It's interesting to see everything come together but will it be enough to wrap up the series in 23~ minutes next week?
Sep 19, 2016 6:23 PM
Aug 2016
RinKan said:

Now on to Naegi. I kinda disappointed that he easily got hypnotized by the video. But it might be because that video is powerful enough to enter his brain and directly attack his mind. Considering I still believe that they are not in the real world, it support the fact that their brain was connected to some machine so that's why the hypnotizing video was much easier to invade their brain state. Anyway, who was breaking Naegi's rope? How come he was free? If there is someone who did this, did Sakakura not see the person? Well maybe the culprit run away before he get there.

Actually despair brainwashing video is combination of Junko's Ultimate Despair + Mitarai's Ultimate animator, and form what i see Naegi Ultimate Hope only effective against Junko's ultimate Despair without any kind of other Ultimate's skill. like in DR1 Naegi can instill hope into his friend and counter Junko's despair effectively

and in DR2, Naegi fail to instill hope to Hinata and friends, cause he faced Junko's alter ego, which is combination of Ultimate despair + ultimate Programmer, so yeah he can be affected by video like any other. especially after Kyoko's death that obviously hits him very hard. the only one immune to brainwash video probably Mitarai since he know how the brainwash works

as for Naegi rope it's break after he accidently cut it on some exposed metal from the rubble
mat619Sep 19, 2016 6:39 PM
Sep 19, 2016 6:24 PM

Mar 2015
Dashingfella said:
quukii said:
I think seeing Naegi in despair-mode was interesting. It just shows that even the person who is the most hopeful of them all can succumb to the hypnosis video

So this makes Chisa the most resistant since she had to be lobotomized. So much for the Ultimate Hope.

These videos were clearly two of a kind, Chisa's video didn't triggered the idea of suicide
Sep 19, 2016 6:45 PM

Mar 2014
"a normal person simply can't mindbreak-hypno people"

why'd they have to day that? Why? like there is no reason for this line to come out of naegi's mouth honestly. Its already stupid that people without a talent in hypnosis have been doing this for years in this world

I still hate juzo's character after all of this. Him pulling some switches doesn't reverse him helping the world's end cause of fear of his crush getting found out.

its cute how much he "struggled for it, but
A) what else would he do besides bleed there and
B) Munakata could've done that himself

i agree that this was stupid but at-least this was established in the despair arc. Doesn't really explain how or why people were able to tie themselves up a wall but hey.

Now i wonder why the chairman allegedly did all this. im thinking it's some weird, excessive way of bringing out hope. i mean i guess he could be a despair but what he wrote on the ground says there's more to it imo

edit: i wonder... did Ulti-psychic and ulti-heir die in the building collapse? i would be saddened.
AzuStarSep 19, 2016 6:59 PM
Sep 19, 2016 7:07 PM

Aug 2010
Sakakura died as a hero.
Sep 19, 2016 7:11 PM

Oct 2013
Well, the revelation of Tengan is kinda foreshadowed in the beginning of this episode. I mean, look at this picture - there really is something fishy with the way they portrayed him

And also, RIP Juzo. Hope your sacrifice would make Munakata happy :')
falken28Sep 19, 2016 7:16 PM
Sep 19, 2016 7:14 PM

Oct 2008
tsubasalover said:
In the beginning shows the adults looking over at the main group in season 1. No OP.

The detective girl left her note, which indicates that everyone committed suicide. The monitor is related? It's a recorded weird video that brainwash into despair (like the one in Zetsubou-hen?), with daggers provided behind the screen. He sees those that dead in season 1. Wow, Suwabe-san's character is still alive and somehow helped him stop from suicide

He cut his arm to keep him awake. He hated main guy for being able to defeat despair girl instead of himself. Wait, the old man planned it? Suwabe-san's character went to the power room to shut them down, though he's getting weak from losing the blood. ED when everything is done.

The main guy asked the animator about the video. Message from the old man?

Jesus. Learn their names and learn to write like less of a weeb.
Sep 19, 2016 7:25 PM

Apr 2014
Great episode, one of the best.

Truly when Danganronpa shines is in the latter half, just look at all the episode from episode 7 on both arcs. Simply amazing.

Only in Danganronpa do characters that's considered one of the worst in the franchise suddenly turn to one of the best to the community. It's genuinely hilarious.

Needless to say, I loved Juzo since the begin, I love the characters who are a bit likable yet hated by the majority and this just makes me love his character even more after this episode. (Also love asshole characters :D (Byakuya, Fuyuhiko)

Wonder if we will get a bigger twist regarding the killing game next episode, well, obviously, Tengan is gonna say something mind blowing most probably in that text.

Also, I'm sorry for calling Juzo dead in an earlier thread, I only did so cause Megumi Ogata stated he was dead, I shouldn't listen to voice actors ahh. Now that I think about it, when Naegi went to confront Munakatana, he passed by Mecha Miaya but not Juzo, which is already weird since they were both in the same hallway (Basically no one pointed this out lmao)

It's either Chisa (I don't think so), Tengan (I don't think so either), Ryota or Izuru who is the big mastermind behind all this. (imo)

I'm not gonna make a prediction.

5/5
RukoudioraSep 19, 2016 7:28 PM
Sep 19, 2016 7:26 PM

Nov 2011
Monokuma Theater was despair video all along.

Sep 19, 2016 7:36 PM

Apr 2012
Rukoudiora said:
Also, I'm sorry for calling Juzo dead in an earlier thread, I only did so cause Megumi Ogata stated he was dead, I shouldn't listen to voice actors ahh.
You're basing this off of the translated interview from tumblr right? I don't think that translation is completely accurate, since when I listened to the audio Megumi Ogata didn't state that. When asked about Juzo she just replied in a vague way and said to keep watching to see what happens, or something like that.
Sep 19, 2016 7:43 PM

Apr 2016
It's quite a talent from the writers point when you see one of the most hated characters in a work of fiction become one of the most beloved in such a short amount of time. JK Rowling did it with Snape, and now Kodaka has done it with Juzo. Good shit right here.
All hail the Almighty Funyarinpa!... Wait, what do you mean you don't know what it is?! How DARE you! SAY you're sorry!!! APOLOGIZE TO THE FUNYARINPA!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Sep 19, 2016 7:43 PM

Jul 2013
Okay...of course this show would make me go from hating a character to loving him towards the end and then kill him immediately. NO ;_; I thought Juzo would be safe after surviving two time limits! I really wanted him to at least tell Munakata about his feelings...RIP my angel. Easily my favorite new character.

I'm not convinced Tengan is the mastermind because it feels like too smooth of a reveal for Danganronpa, not as unexpected. I just can't wait to finally see Sonia and the other surviving members of the 77th class so we finally figure out what happens to them.
Sep 19, 2016 7:44 PM

Jul 2012
So, we can assume that Tengan is not a Remnant of despair, but, maybe he was despair all along. He was not a Remnant tho. Maybe something along this lines?
I mean, someone put Junko inside the school...
Mitarai doesn't look like he knew about this, maybe he was being used?
So many questiooooons D:
I want the next episode now >_<

Wishful thinking buuuut
We can expect Izuru's bringing sexy back next episode and join the trail? *-*

Sep 19, 2016 7:44 PM

Feb 2010
Oh lol so this picture was right, Tengan was the mastermind.

Now the counting is answered, why it has 6 people (Naegi, Asahina, Mitarai, Munakata (+ Juzo) ) +1 person again so i can count either Kirigiri or Tengan is still alive.

One of the best episode so far, now everything is starting to connect. RIP Juzo ...i hate you this entire time but i regret that, you are the best bro.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Sep 19, 2016 7:48 PM

Feb 2013
roppuri said:
Oh lol so this picture was right, Tengan is the mastermind

Now the counting is answered why it has 6 people (Naegi, Asahina, Mitarai, Munakata (+ Juzo) ) +1 person again so i can count either Kirigiri or Tengan is still alive.

One of the best episode so far, now everything is starting to connect.

We know that the counter has an extra participant since EP1.
The fact that the official site shows that we still have to see 7 characters in DR3 proves that (DR2 suvivors + 16 participant and..... The leader of the 13th branch? The real mastermind?)
Sep 19, 2016 7:48 PM

Apr 2014
quukii said:
Rukoudiora said:
Also, I'm sorry for calling Juzo dead in an earlier thread, I only did so cause Megumi Ogata stated he was dead, I shouldn't listen to voice actors ahh.
You're basing this off of the translated interview from tumblr right? I don't think that translation is completely accurate, since when I listened to the audio Megumi Ogata didn't state that. When asked about Juzo she just replied in a vague way and said to keep watching to see what happens, or something like that.

Oh really? Well, that's disappointing to know I got fed false info. I should just learn japanese already
Sep 19, 2016 7:50 PM

Dec 2014
Huh i really have no clue what will happen in the last 24 minutes. I how will they explain the mastermind? Why Tengan was a despair? If he really is a despair.

I highly doubt that Izuru is the culprit after all everything hints that he has his own plan and used Junko for his own purposes as he stated it himself. What his goal/role is in all of it no clue.

I mean there is still the question who transported them down there. If Tengan played along with the mastermind he was the traitor but who is behind all of this? The 13th branch leader maybe?

Whatever may happen in the end i hope there is some kind of twist because eveything until now was predictable. No real suprises.

And it is still a mystery why the battleships did nothing. No fighting on Jabberwock nothing.
Sep 19, 2016 8:01 PM
Aug 2016
MoNYeTLeWaT said:
So I presume:
The mastermind = (Kazuo Tengan)
The traitor = (Ryota Mitarai maybe??)
The attackers = Chisa, Gozu, Seiko, Andou, Naegi
The victims (deceased)= Chisa, Bandai, Gozu, Tengan, Seiko, Izayoi, Kizakura, Mechagahara, Kyoko, Juuzo

Despair always finds a way
Sep 19, 2016 8:11 PM

Feb 2010
Pride- said:
We know that the counter has an extra participant since EP1.
The fact that the official site shows that we still have to see 7 characters in DR3 proves that (DR2 suvivors + 16 participant and..... The leader of the 13th branch? The real mastermind?)

Ahh i forgot about the extra participant, thanks for reminding... can't wait for the next episode. Good luck writers.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Sep 19, 2016 8:31 PM

Jan 2016
kawaii-despair said:
Didn't watch the ep yet bc fucking thanks funi but I guess it was basically this

This sums everything up
Sep 19, 2016 8:31 PM

Jun 2016
Kazuo Tengan is the mastermind behind Final killing game I am guess he still alive then that one Munkata kill must be Android or something. I wonder why Tengan wants everyone dead

Well sadly I have to say this confirm Kirigiri death. I am not making any theoires or speculation she is alive. Don t know why didn t she just enter The secret room Juzo went In then shut down Monitors Since she know Monitors is what make them commit suicide.

Then Kirigiri wouldn t have die from bracelet poison what stupid and lame death This only serve for shock value Typical Despair inducing Kodaka

Well now we will see The survivors face the mastermind now which is Tengan I hope they kill this wrikling old man for what he did to everyone.

Sep 19, 2016 8:41 PM

Jan 2016
If I told my past self that Juzo is gonna be your fave character, she'll probably laugh in my face. That ending scene crushed me. I wasnt too surprised about the suicides bc I saw a theory on tumblr abt it which actually got it right, but I dont mind. Waiting patiently for updates on Togami, Hagakure and Jabberwock.
Sep 19, 2016 8:42 PM

Apr 2014
Kirigiri50 said:
Kazuo Tengan is the mastermind behind Final killing game I am guess he still alive then that one Munkata kill must be Android or something. I wonder why Tengan wants everyone dead

Well sadly I have to say this confirm Kirigiri death. I am not making any theoires or speculation she is alive. Don t know why didn t she just enter The secret room Juzo went In then shut down Monitors Since she know Monitors is what make them commit suicide.

Then Kirigiri wouldn t have die from bracelet poison what stupid and lame death This only serve for shock value Typical Despair inducing Kodaka

Well now we will see The survivors face the mastermind now which is Tengan I hope they kill this wrikling old man for what he did to everyone.

It would be witchcraft if Kirigiri knew there would be a system to shut down the monitors inside that room
Sep 19, 2016 8:45 PM

Jun 2016
Rukoudiora said:
Kirigiri50 said:

It would be witchcraft if Kirigiri knew there would be a system to shut down the monitors inside that room

Not really Its Basically common sense to check things around the future foundation foundation building that You wouldn t know what is it In. Instead she spend her final time talking and chitchatting with Naegi and Co. Instead of searching In that secret room and shutting down those monitors and bracelets despite knowing those Monitor make people commit suicide.

She know everything In that Notebook she wrote all of It pointless and just shock value death In the end.

Sep 19, 2016 8:47 PM

Sep 2015
I've always wanted Juzo to be dead. Now that he is, I feel really sad.

You just lost the game
Sep 19, 2016 8:47 PM

Sep 2015
I've always wanted Juzo to be dead. Now that he is, I feel really sad.

You just lost the game
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2016

473 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

285 by Nanashi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

281 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

499 by Nanashi »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.