Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2016 3:50 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A giant insect tentacle monster and a giant bird tentacle monster, amazing!
The babies were useless,lol.
Nov 21, 2016 5:09 AM
Oct 2013
Erotic tease of mom was lewd ฅ(๑*д*๑)ฅ!! Erotically detailed pussy which got so wet from just feeling his d and expecting the penetration. feeling it strongly and crying helplessly from her lust!

Pussy looks pretty delicious uncensored ^q^ the body detail is also very good with great angles and positions to show off the nude body pretty lewdly (*˘︶˘*) Also it emphasized some parts quite erotically such as the pussy mound and hip bones.

Animation is also very good with the body reaction and internals and xray views making it more lewd as well. Even got some leg and ass bounce as well in first scene from his pounding her from behind. Also lewd how the things slip in and out of the holes so smoothly and how they are all feeling it from the monstrous plays (っ˘w˘ς)

Definitely this one is one of the best in terms of the combination of animation and art.

Mikoto's being drawn back by the insect monster thing made me lol well I guess it would be pretty freaking and gross XD
User-sanNov 5, 2018 2:27 PM
Nov 4, 2017 9:05 PM

May 2016
MILF Hatsune getting screwed by YAMATO was the only bearable part to get off on because the weird monster sex was pretty awkward to look at. The art is on the better side of uncensored hentai though.

The two of them giving birth to those demons...ugh (fucking maggots omfg). It was pretty funny to see that YAMATO just sliced through them with his penis spikes making the last 10-15 minutes be for nothing.

Nov 20, 2019 9:09 PM

May 2014
Well, now that was interesting. Yamato banged them all even his own mother. LOL

And bugs coming out of the vagina, neat!
Feb 18, 2022 12:02 PM

May 2019
lmao @ that plot. Like, why would they need two demon babies?? And i totally expected younger sister's ass to rip apart after that bird demon opened it's beak inside it, or at least show us some anal play using it. Overall i found it quite boring.
May 27, 2023 6:25 PM

Nov 2010
The YAMATO & Mom's sex scene at the beginning was hot.
I'm not a fan of monster sex, but that scene of Mikoto being f*cked by one was kinda hot.
I actually felt bad to see their babies getting killed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inyouchuu Etsu Episode 2 Discussion

Blackouting - Jul 26, 2015

13 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 27, 2023 7:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.