Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 10, 2016 7:33 PM

Jun 2016
To me, Waifu's were just a concept made by weebs who were so mind broken from reality they thought the could marry or be in love with 2-d characters. But over time it's just a joke I take part in but "waifu wars" and "bashing" is just idiotic and against the point.
Sep 10, 2016 8:19 PM

Feb 2016
Seidou_Takizawa said:
Zanzegan said:
A real waifu war would be fighting over who deserves the waifu most.

How the hell would that play out OP lol?

In all honsty, I wouldn't really know if it could work out. I just said something like that would be more of a waifu war than the shipping wars being called waifu wars nowadays. >.>

VariFox said:
Lmao, gotta love these keyboard-warrior users shitting on the idea of having a waifu but then shipping that waifu with a generic MC. Like wot why are you complaining that MC is probably
1. Better looking
2. More consistent
3. More in-dimension with your waifu

than you are so why are you crying smh

> keyboard warriors
> crying
U wot m8
Spooky_E said:
Zanzegan said:

Indeed, my fellow fatefag. The Matou family shall cause a worm infestation of MAL on the grandest scale.

Sure, only Matou can infest someting as low as worm into grand scale. but it's still a worm. nothing more

Zanzegan said:

Plz, who needs Mapo Tofu when you can feast upon young flesh? And Shinji..? Nothing but a failure.

Dont blame your incompetent on a poor soul Shinji.
You have no role to shine as villain nor has any role to shine as waifu, your role is to rot away like your worm.

#shinjididnothingwrong

Zanzegan said:

Sakura's training was merely an experiment. And a great experiment at that. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I heard about her favorite meal but i'm not really sure about it

A worm is just a worm..? I believe you are sadly mistaken. Remember, these worms can tear you up and fest on you in seconds m8. I'd suggest you mind your tongue.

Shinji's own power came from Zouken-kun"s worms thank you very much. The only reason you all can idolize him is because Zouken-kun allowed him to play a role in the Grail War. Nothing more, nothing less.
ZanzeganSep 10, 2016 8:25 PM
Sep 10, 2016 8:31 PM

May 2016
Zanzegan said:
Seidou_Takizawa said:

How the hell would that play out OP lol?

In all honsty, I wouldn't really know if it could work out. I just said something like that would be more of a waifu war than the shipping wars being called waifu wars nowadays. >.>

VariFox said:
Lmao, gotta love these keyboard-warrior users shitting on the idea of having a waifu but then shipping that waifu with a generic MC. Like wot why are you complaining that MC is probably
1. Better looking
2. More consistent

> keyboard warriors
> crying
U wot m8
Spooky_E said:

Sure, only Matou can infest someting as low as worm into grand scale. but it's still a worm. nothing more

Dont blame your incompetent on a poor soul Shinji.
You have no role to shine as villain nor has any role to shine as waifu, your role is to rot away like your worm.

#shinjididnothingwrong

I heard about her favorite meal but i'm not really sure about it

A worm is just a worm..? I believe you are sadly mistaken. Remember, these worms can tear you up and fest on you in seconds m8. I'd suggest you mind your tongue.

Shinji's own power came from Zouken-kun"s worms thank you very much. The only reason you all can idolize him is because Zouken-kun allowed him to play a role in the Grail War. Nothing more, nothing less.
it doesn't change the fact that your old fart zouken doesn't have any role to shine, GO ROT IN YOUR PIT.
Sep 10, 2016 8:34 PM

Feb 2016
VariFox said:
1. Better looking
2. More consistent

Did you realize that Kurome is just a robot 1 dimensional expressionless piece of crap in AgK

and Akatsuki is just a slut seeking Shiroe's dick.
Sep 10, 2016 8:38 PM

Aug 2016
Xillya- said:
VariFox said:
1. Better looking
2. More consistent

Did you realize that Kurome is just a robot 1 dimensional expressionless piece of crap in AgK

and Akatsuki is just a slut seeking Shiroe's dick.

Did you realize that my comment was a sarcastic and ironic baiting shitpost?

and I know but I don't treat them like they're my personal property. They're just characters.
Sep 10, 2016 8:40 PM

Feb 2016
Spooky_E said:
Zanzegan said:

> keyboard warriors
> crying
U wot m8

it doesn't change the fact that your old fart zouken doesn't have any role to shine, GO ROT IN YOUR PIT.

You seem to be quite fond of the pit. Very well then...

Sep 10, 2016 8:46 PM

May 2016
Zanzegan said:
Spooky_E said:

hey, did you forget that you were eaten by your own experiment subject?
How low will get zouken.
Sep 10, 2016 8:47 PM

Nov 2015
@Zanzegan: Your bait is obvious, mate. We all know this some wish-fulfillment paragraph for you to have your waifu Zouken, as everyone here has already pointed out. :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2016 8:50 PM

Oct 2015
TC has point, but well, many (includes me) like to self-insert to male lead in anime, that's why shipwreck/NTR'ed become a thing.

Some pair really have good romance, and i like them to get along till the end. That's where i prioritize shipping
gladisrSep 10, 2016 8:57 PM
Sep 10, 2016 8:51 PM

May 2016
@Shiza-sennin

But you know at least the lowly worm zouken is better than Kiritsugu :^)
Sep 10, 2016 8:51 PM

Feb 2016
Spooky_E said:
Zanzegan said:

hey, did you forget that you were eaten by your own experiment subject?
How low will get zouken.

So sad.. ;_; But looking at that pic again, I ship. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)<3

Shiza-sennin said:
@Zanzegan: Your bait is obvious, mate. We all know this some wish-fulfillment paragraph for you to have your waifu Zouken, as everyone here has already pointed out. :3

Says the guy with bait in his sig...
Sep 10, 2016 8:54 PM

Nov 2015
Spooky_E said:
@Shiza-sennin

#TRIGGERED

Though my waifu is Illya, so you can shite on Kerry all ya want, mate.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2016 9:02 PM

Feb 2016
King-of-souls said:
To me, Waifu's were just a concept made by weebs who were so mind broken from reality they thought the could marry or be in love with 2-d characters. But over time it's just a joke I take part in but "waifu wars" and "bashing" is just idiotic and against the point.
it's a concept one refers to their own one ultimate favorite character.

when someone insult your favorite character, the thing get started.
Sep 10, 2016 9:03 PM

Feb 2016
Zilf said:
But do you really want other people to fuck your waifu?
It's fact that alot of people fap to your waifu and you can't stop that, but deep down in your heart, do you want that?

This right here is a core question of this thread. Fighting for your waifu takes lots of dedication. If you can just easily accept your waifu is being fapped to, then, at the end of the day, can you really call that character your waifu?

And ofc, certainly shipping in the anime has nothing to do with a waifu war.
Sep 10, 2016 9:08 PM

May 2016
Zanzegan said:
Zilf said:
It's fact that alot of people fap to your waifu and you can't stop that, but deep down in your heart, do you want that?

This right here is a core question of this thread. Fighting for your waifu takes lots of dedication. If you can just easily accept your waifu is being fapped to, then, at the end of the day, can you really call that character your waifu?

good for you then, no one wants to fap to zouken.
Sep 10, 2016 9:08 PM

Jun 2016
Xillya- said:
King-of-souls said:
it's a concept one refers to their own one ultimate favorite character.

when someone insult your favorite character, the thing get started.

Very true. I just find some people and usually it's just for fun act in crazy ways when they see someone insult their Waifu. I feel these wars are mainly just jokes or fun little arguments to start with. But eventually someone's feelings gets hurt or they get insulted personally from escalating comment. Then it gets out of control and becomes a war.
Sep 10, 2016 9:10 PM

May 2016
Zilf said:
Spooky_E said:
@Shiza-sennin

goddammit add more character to your favorite so i can insult your waifu too, it's not a fair play here.

gladisr said:
TC has point, but well, many (includes me) like to self-insert to male lead in anime, that's why shipwreck/NTR'ed become a thing.

Back to that contradiction. Some pair really have good romance, and i like them to get along till the end.

say the guy who doesn't add anything to his favorite. at least i have Aikawa Jun and Ryougi shiki. come and me.
Sep 10, 2016 9:15 PM

Feb 2016
Spooky_E said:
Zanzegan said:

Yes, I totally fap to Zouken ironically.
Sep 10, 2016 9:22 PM

Feb 2016
Spooky_E said:
Zanzegan said:

Do you know Aikawa Jun shower with MALer's cum? do you like that?
Sep 10, 2016 9:29 PM

May 2016
Zanzegan said:
Spooky_E said:

wait, this is starting to get weird.
Sep 10, 2016 9:38 PM

Dec 2014
What the fuck is this shit I came to have fun and this is the first thing I came across to?

"Wielding one's blade out of duty alone is what it means to be a captain. Wielding one's blade out of hatred is nothing more than petty violence. That is not what we would consider battle."
Sep 10, 2016 9:40 PM

Feb 2016
Spooky_E said:
Zanzegan said:

wait, this is starting to get weird.

Zolgen-kun just has too much swag. Granddaughter-chan couldn't get enough of him

Sep 10, 2016 9:43 PM

Nov 2015
LifeAlpha said:
What the fuck is this shit I came to have fun and this is the first thing I came across to?

This is MAL's definition of fun. :'D
Sep 10, 2016 9:46 PM
Jul 2015
You have missed completely the point of waifu wars, mate. Our holy crussades are not there for defending our ships, but for shitting on other waifus, thing that makes us inmediately better beings, closer to the 2D realm. Therefore I'll continue with this holy duty.

Zouken is a piece of poop.
Fapping intensifies.

Sep 10, 2016 9:55 PM

Feb 2016
Shinjisus said:
You have missed completely the point of waifu wars, mate. Our holy crussades are not there for defending our ships, but for shitting on other waifus, thing that makes us inmediately better beings, closer to the 2D realm. Therefore I'll continue with this holy duty.

Fapping intensifies.

Then why are so many lumping the defense of ships and OTP's under the umbrella of waifu wars? :v A true waifu war has all what you said, no involvement of shitty ships. The 2D realm is indeed a wondrous thing. One we apply a certain set of "dimensional ethics" to.

If Zouken is a piece of poop, than Shinji is the cancer growing from said defecation ^^
ZanzeganSep 10, 2016 9:59 PM
Sep 10, 2016 10:09 PM

May 2016
LifeAlpha said:
Just shit on other people's favorite, it's fun. (or isn't that what we should do in this thread?)

Shinjisus said:

Fapping intensifies.
ungreateful piece of worm, did you forget who give you the right to test on "Sakura project".

Worm will always be a worm. smh
Sep 10, 2016 11:39 PM

Apr 2015
JustALEX said:
Nico- said:
I blame the Fate and Monogatari communities

No, no, no...I reached an agreement with Fate fans...

We agreed Rin is in fact best girl and Illya was best loli.

As part of the agreement we also agreed that Fate 2006 never happened and Fate/Zero is a really DEEP and interesting anime.

So, all is good!

Rin is the worst are u fucking serious? Yeah her design is good and I wanna spear those thighs to mars but that aint the point!

It goes Sakura, Kirei, Illya, Rider = All best and equal with one another.
JkayWSep 10, 2016 11:42 PM
Sep 11, 2016 12:13 AM

Jun 2008
^You missed the meeting...it's unfortunate, but we already voted and Rin won.

^feels good to be best girl.
Sep 11, 2016 2:37 AM

Jul 2013
Zanzegan said:
Spooky_E said:

But can you fap to someone ironically in the first place, you big worm? :)
Sep 11, 2016 3:09 AM

Dec 2014
Spooky_E said:
LifeAlpha said:
Just shit on other people's favorite, it's fun. (or isn't that what we should do in this thread?)

Accidentaly did that before. The guy, probs 10 year old, went apeshit on me. Well not really 10 but he sure behaves like one. Like, I ain't even done nothing smfh. People taking this 'favorites' matter into a life or death situation tf. Never doin' it again. The MAL stans AKA hardcores community is so scary. I'm trauma.

"Wielding one's blade out of duty alone is what it means to be a captain. Wielding one's blade out of hatred is nothing more than petty violence. That is not what we would consider battle."
Sep 11, 2016 6:25 AM
Jul 2015
JustALEX said:
No, no, no...I reached an agreement with Fate fans...

We agreed Rin is in fact best girl and Illya was best loli.

As part of the agreement we also agreed that Fate 2006 never happened and Fate/Zero is a really DEEP and interesting anime.

So, all is good!
Wait wut? I missed my only opportunity to make people realize why best girl Shinji is top tier waifu.
Zanzegan said:
Shinjisus said:

Fapping intensifies.

Then why are so many lumping the defense of ships and OTP's under the umbrella of waifu wars? :v A true waifu war has all what you said, no involvement of shitty ships. The 2D realm is indeed a wondrous thing. One we apply a certain set of "dimensional ethics" to.
Those who miss the real goal of waifu wars are not real holy crussaders but just fake copies who are only attracted by the shine the 2D realm produces when waifus are being shitted on.
Zanzegan said:
If Zouken is a piece of poop, than Shinji is the cancer growing from said defecation ^^
Cancer cannot grow on poop ^^
Everyone knows that poop is the lowest tier possible

Sep 11, 2016 6:40 AM

May 2016
JustALEX said:
^You missed the meeting...it's unfortunate, but we already voted and Rin won.

^feels good to be best girl.

Aoko > Rin

Illyricus said:
Zanzegan said:

But can you fap to someone ironically in the first place, you big worm? :)

the question is 2hard4plebs.
please enlighten us.
Sep 11, 2016 7:32 AM

Oct 2015
The waifu thing is a joke. Not sure why that's so hard for most of you to understand.
Sep 11, 2016 8:59 AM

Jul 2013
Spooky_E said:
please enlighten us.
I mean, when one masturbates to someone, is usually because he/she feels atraction towards the person/creature/object he/she is watching. Unless the person has a very, very, very good sense of imagination, then he/she is basically masturbating to the person/creature/object he/she is watching. In this case, our dear OP is Tsundere respecting his worm fetish ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sep 11, 2016 9:11 AM

May 2016
Illyricus said:
Spooky_E said:
please enlighten us.
I mean, when one masturbates to someone, is usually because he/she feels atraction towards the person/creature/object he/she is watching. Unless the person has a very, very, very good sense of imagination, then he/she is basically masturbating to the person/creature/object he/she is watching. In this case, our dear OP is Tsundere respecting his worm fetish ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So while he said he ironically masturbate to Zouken, in fact he genuinely masturbates to Zouken.

Wow! hardcore tsundere here Mr.@Zanzegan
Sep 11, 2016 9:27 AM

Jul 2013
Spooky_E said:
Illyricus said:
So while he said he ironically masturbate to Zouken, in fact he genuinely masturbates to Zouken.

Yeah, basically that. One only masturbate with things who pleases him/her after all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sep 11, 2016 11:39 AM

Feb 2016
Illyricus said:
Spooky_E said:

Yeah, basically that. One only masturbate with things who pleases him/her after all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I-I'm totally not a tsundere, you bakas! <.<

Shinjisus said:
Cancer cannot grow on poop ^^
Everyone knows that poop is the lowest tier possible

When it comes to the Matou family, anything is possible.

Lobinde said:
The waifu thing is a joke. Not sure why that's so hard for most of you to understand.

#triggered
Sep 11, 2016 2:29 PM

Oct 2015
Zanzegan said:

Lobinde said:

#triggered

Literally the new "u mad bro". If that's the only thing you can say then that's quite sad dude.
Sep 11, 2016 2:40 PM

Mar 2016

Hmm weird and not the good kind of weird.
Sep 11, 2016 2:55 PM

Jul 2009
LifeAlpha said:
Spooky_E said:

Accidentaly did that before. The guy, probs 10 year old, went apeshit on me. Well not really 10 but he sure behaves like one. Like, I ain't even done nothing smfh. People taking this 'favorites' matter into a life or death situation tf. Never doin' it again. The MAL stans AKA hardcores community is so scary. I'm trauma.

Haha not surprising tbh. Pool in everyone's IQ here and you won't even reach 2 digits. Mentality has never been an anime fan's strongest point.

Also Rin is overrated af.
Sep 11, 2016 5:35 PM

May 2016
CheekyKunt said:
LifeAlpha said:

Haha not surprising tbh. Pool in everyone's IQ here and you won't even reach 2 digits. Mentality has never been an anime fan's strongest point.

Actually for most people around here, you can die by climbing to their ego and jumping back to their IQ.

CheekyKunt said:
Also Rin is overrated af.

I'm not the one who say it. lalalallalala

Lobinde said:
Zanzegan said:

#triggered

Literally the new "u mad bro". If that's the only thing you can say then that's quite sad dude.

why?

Illyricus said:
Spooky_E said:

So, do you make out with worm chan too? i know you do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sep 29, 2016 12:39 PM

Sep 2016
VariFox said:
1. Better looking
2. More consistent

Oh dude, REALLY gonna piss em off now!! :)

Sep 29, 2016 12:42 PM

Sep 2016
Yeah you gotta love people taking stuff like this too seriously. Besides, we all know you don't wanna mess with my waifu...

Sep 29, 2016 12:52 PM

Jul 2015
hating a serie because the mc chose the wrong girl is a good and valid reason
this "i love emilia " fucked the entire serie for me
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What anime tend to get grouped together despite being at least somewhat different from each other, in your opinion? (Think Barbie and Oppenheimer)

arinthach - Apr 11

22 by AverageRiceFan »»
2 minutes ago

» Which 3 unpopular anime from the late 90s-mid 00s would you recommend?

WitherThrakh - Apr 13

18 by AverageRiceFan »»
7 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

129 by FFandMMfan »»
15 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - Yesterday

17 by AverageRiceFan »»
17 minutes ago

» what's the worst anime you've watched and what exactly was the worst part of it ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Apr 7

71 by AverageRiceFan »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.