Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 10, 2016 11:13 AM

May 2013
PaulMuaddib said:
xrockxz89 said:

Well it's just one small part of my ancestry, I'm primarily anglo saxon. So I definitely don't count as Hungarian. But I do like to think that my ancestry stretches back to other mainland tribes.

Yeah I was kind of conflating terms. The Magyars would be a steppe people right? That's what I always thought, I looked at them almost like Huns.

Heyy, I'm Hungarian girl. U want secks?

Sounds like this is gonna cost money, I think I'll pass ;)
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Sep 10, 2016 11:15 AM

Jun 2016
Noboru said:
xrockxz89 said:

Oh i have magyar ancestry. I think that's cool. I'm like a fucking Visigoth.

Not a girl though. PENIS CONFIRMED. lol.
I don't know whether having Ancestry alone qualifies as being of the same Nation in Terms of People or Ethnicity.
Besides, the Visigoths were Germanic People and the Magyars are their own People that may or may not include the Székelys, depending on how restrictive you're using the Term "Magyar".

Sausage plus 1

It would be interesting to know what would be more important for the OP: a Hungarian-looking Girl or a Hungarian-speaking Girl? Or does it have to be both? And do they have to come from Hungary or would someone from another Country with a Hungarian Diaspora (mostly neighboring Countries on Territories that used to belong to Hungary) also suffice?

I'm pretty sure he's asking about girls residing in Hungary(or the area of the old, pre-Trianon pact Hungary anyway) who also speak the language.Especially because based on my observations Hungarian girls don't have any special physical traits which could make them "Hungarian-looking" so I don't think he's looking for such gals.
Sep 10, 2016 11:19 AM

Sep 2016
xrockxz89 said:
PaulMuaddib said:

Sounds like this is gonna cost money, I think I'll pass ;)

Party pooper... *pout*

Only tree fiddy :(
I have amused myself
As we all do, we poets--writing vows
To Chloris, Phyllis--any pretty name--
You might have had a pocketful of them!
Take it, and turn to facts my fantasies--
I loosed these loves like doves into the air;
Give them a habitation and a home.
Here, take it-- You will find me all the more
Eloquent, being insincere! Come!
Sep 10, 2016 11:34 AM

Jan 2009
xrockxz89 said:
Well it's just one small part of my ancestry, I'm primarily anglo saxon. So I definitely don't count as Hungarian. But I do like to think that my ancestry stretches back to other mainland tribes.

Yeah I was kind of conflating terms. The Magyars would be a steppe people right? That's what I always thought, I looked at them almost like Huns.
If you stretch far enough back, then you likely have Ancestry from all Kinds of Tribes. I might have Hungarian Ancestry myself as well, as I come from Transylvania, but I only know of People being either German/Transylvanian Saxon (paternal Line) or Romanian (maternal Line) and none of my Relatives or Ancestors I know of or have heard about speaks or had spoken Hungarian.

That's long, long, long Time ago. They have become settled down after making Peace with Bavaria if I recall correctly. But @Zees can explain it much better.

PaulMuaddib said:
I read that as "Schecks" [ʃɛks] (Checks), so sure, a little Donation can't hurt. I'll invest it in a Hibiki Ganaha Figurine. That would make me happier. ;)

@Erg_Orgy: Well, it could be a Hungarian-speaking Gypsy or culturally Jewish or even from a visibly different-looking Ethnicity (Blacks, Asian). Yeah, there might be not a specific Look for how an Hungarian looks like, but there are likely Limits (aka being White/Caucasian of European Descent) in what would count as "Hungarian-looking".
NoboruSep 10, 2016 11:38 AM
Sep 10, 2016 11:48 AM

Sep 2016
Noboru said:
Nem vagyók lány és nem vagyók magyar. Sók szerencsét az én szomjas barátam.

There are possibly around 15 Million Székelys and Magyars worldwide, so you still have good Chances to find your Hungarian Girl or whyever you explicitly specified it.

Aside from the User Search mentioned further above, you can also look for Clubs:

https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?catid=0&cn=hungary&action=find

https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?catid=0&cn=magyar&action=find

I don't want to date a girl from this site, and I don't even know how is "hungarian-looking girl" looks like :D I was just curious how many hungarians (especially girls) using this site. Because we are - like you said - everywhere.

Btw, You know a lot about my people, and our history. Why?
Sep 10, 2016 11:53 AM

Jan 2015
DezsoPista said:
ROtációs kapát venni tőled, gazsi? Te annyi szerszámot láttál életedben, mint eredeti svájci rolexórát.
Na de kérem szépen Dezső bácsi, ez már diszkrimináció! Írom is a levelet az ombudsmannak.

JunkYardHiro said:
Memolala argaeu ippohehu la blahwuana?

Is that an actual language though? I typed it in Google but it gave me no results.
Sep 10, 2016 11:58 AM

Jan 2009
DezsoPista said:
I don't want to date a girl from this site, and I don't even know how is "hungarian-looking girl" looks like :D I was just curious how many hungarians (especially girls) using this site. Because we are - like you said - everywhere.

Fair enough. I would say they are White and have mostly darkbrown or black Hair with Hazel Eyes, but you can take a Look at the Wikipage (the English Version of the Article doesn't seem to have the Picture; though it's not as elaborate as the German-language Version Article about the Germans).

I wouldn't say what I know is "a lot". That's just a Part of the General Education or Knowledge, although I've looked most of it up myself, because I got curious about it since my Ancestors had lived in the Kingdom of Hungary as well.
Sep 10, 2016 12:02 PM

Jun 2016
Zees said:
DezsoPista said:
ROtációs kapát venni tőled, gazsi? Te annyi szerszámot láttál életedben, mint eredeti svájci rolexórát.
Na de kérem szépen Dezső bácsi, ez már diszkrimináció! Írom is a levelet az ombudsmannak.

Kedves barátaim!
Ahogyan az ősi Dakota közmondás tartja, "Rotációs kapát venni cigánytól rejtett erőforrástól mindig megbízható tranzakció.".
Áldott, békés rezsicsökkentést fiatal barátaim!
Sep 10, 2016 12:04 PM

Mar 2015
Ain't this right up your alley @Erg_Orgy? :0
Maybe you'll even find a girl for yourself? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sep 10, 2016 12:07 PM

Jun 2016
Liar said:
Ain't this right up your alley @Erg_Orgy? :0
Maybe you'll even find a girl for yourself? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Any thread where I can preach the word of Ramses is a-ok in my books.
What makes you think that's a priority right now tho? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sep 10, 2016 12:12 PM

Aug 2016
Zees said:
DezsoPista said:

JunkYardHiro said:
Memolala argaeu ippohehu la blahwuana?

Is that an actual language though? I typed it in Google but it gave me no results.

Yeah it is, but only cool people can understand it. You must not be cool enough broski.
Sep 10, 2016 12:16 PM

Jan 2015
Erg_Orgy said:
Zees said:

Kedves barátaim!
Ahogyan az ősi Dakota közmondás tartja, "Rotációs kapát venni cigánytól rejtett erőforrástól mindig megbízható tranzakció.".
Nem vagyok cigó, csak egy norvég cserediák. Jeg elsker sjokolade.

JunkYardHiro said:
Zees said:

Yeah it is, but only cool people can understand it. You must not be cool enough broski.
Aww damn, I thought I was cool enough to understand Asian unga bunga.
Sep 10, 2016 12:30 PM

Jun 2016
Zees said:
Erg_Orgy said:

Kedves barátaim!
Nem vagyok cigó, csak egy norvég cserediák. Jeg elsker sjokolade.

Valaki itt norvég cserediákokat emlegetett?
Sep 16, 2016 1:54 AM

Mar 2016
Noboru said:
DezsoPista said:

Fair enough. I would say they are White and have mostly darkbrown or black Hair with Hazel Eyes, but you can take a Look at the Wikipage (the English Version of the Article doesn't seem to have the Picture; though it's not as elaborate as the German-language Version Article about the Germans).

I wouldn't say what I know is "a lot". That's just a Part of the General Education or Knowledge, although I've looked most of it up myself, because I got curious about it since my Ancestors had lived in the Kingdom of Hungary as well.

And what they teaching you about our kinship and roots? Who are our relatives?
Sep 16, 2016 5:42 AM

Jun 2015
well if you want me to, I'll be a Hungarian girl for you :)
Sep 16, 2016 6:09 AM

Mar 2016
crashinho said:
well if you want me to, I'll be a Hungarian girl for you :)

It depends on what I have to pay? The gender-bending or the nationality changing?
Sep 16, 2016 12:32 PM

Jan 2009
Dave8814 said:
Nothing much except that Hungarian is related to Finnish and other Finno-Ugric Languages from the Ural Mountains. I only know through own Researches and by Hearsay that the Hungarians were mistaken as Huns (Hungarians) and/or as a Bulgarian/Turkic (Onogurs = Latin (H)Ungari) from where their Name in other Languages is derived (cf. German: Ungarn).

The actual Endonym, which is the Name Members of a Tribe or a People call themselves in their own Language, is Magyar, which was based on the Name of one of the Hungaric Tribes. Most of them have unified and melted into the "Magyar" Identity, however there is also a Group of Hungaric People called "Székely" which are technically distinguished from other Hungarians, but see themselves as Magyars as well these Days.

Magyars themselves may contain Elements from other Peoples/Ethnicities, as there had been Slavic (for Example: Ruthenian), Turkish, Jewish and Germanic Peoples who had been magyarized.

That's pretty much the Rough Picture I got. If anything is incorrect or if there's something to add, feel free to point it out (and the same also goes for other Hungarian Users).
NoboruSep 16, 2016 2:56 PM
Sep 17, 2016 12:58 AM

Mar 2016
Noboru said:
Dave8814 said:
Nothing much except that Hungarian is related to Finnish and other Finno-Ugric Languages from the Ural Mountains. I only know through own Researches and by Hearsay that the Hungarians were mistaken as Huns (Hungarians) and/or as a Bulgarian/Turkic (Onogurs = Latin (H)Ungari) from where their Name in other Languages is derived (cf. German: Ungarn).

The actual Endonym, which is the Name Members of a Tribe or a People call themselves in their own Language, is Magyar, which was based on the Name of one of the Hungaric Tribes. Most of them have unified and melted into the "Magyar" Identity, however there is also a Group of Hungaric People called "Székely" which are technically distinguished from other Hungarians, but see themselves as Magyars as well these Days.

Magyars themselves may contain Elements from other Peoples/Ethnicities, as there had been Slavic (for Example: Ruthenian), Turkish, Jewish and Germanic Peoples who had been magyarized.

That's pretty much the Rough Picture I got. If anything is incorrect or if there's something to add, feel free to point it out (and the same also goes for other Hungarian Users).

This finno-ugric bullshit is so popular even here, and it's sad. We weren't mistaken with Huns, because we are relation with them. Székely are hungarians, not just something like that. They are.
Sep 17, 2016 1:42 AM

Jan 2009
Dave8814 said:
This finno-ugric bullshit is so popular even here, and it's sad. We weren't mistaken with Huns, because we are relation with them. Székely are hungarians, not just something like that. They are.
Okay, what is it then, if not finno-ugric from its Roots? I wouldn't deny possible genetic Influences of Huns or other nomadic, Central-Asiatic Peoples or Tribes, but I thought, they would play only a minor Part, while most of the Genetics would come from the Peoples of the Ural Mountains.

As for Székely, why had they been considered as their own "Nation" (Nation University) in the Kingdom of Hungary, then?
Sep 17, 2016 3:38 AM

Mar 2016
Noboru said:
Dave8814 said:
Okay, what is it then, if not finno-ugric from its Roots? I wouldn't deny possible genetic Influences of Huns or other nomadic, Central-Asiatic Peoples or Tribes, but I thought, they would play only a minor Part, while most of the Genetics would come from the Peoples of the Ural Mountains.

As for Székely, why had they been considered as their own "Nation" (Nation University) in the Kingdom of Hungary, then?

There were a lot of hungarian studies with the Scythian - Avar - Hun relationships, maybe in english also. Don't now how much we care the other nations.

Even the ancient hungarian Chronicles, the "ősgeszta" said Árpád (hungarian leader in the second coming to the Carpathian Basin in 895) is the grand-granddaughter of Atilla, the Hun. Until the defeat in 1849, and the compromise with the Habsburg (1867) nobody talked about this finnugor shit. They created the finn-ugric-hungarian relations. "Take away a folk's past, and you can do with it anything what you want" (I'm not sure about the translater, I only found the quote in Hungarian lang)

Székelys belives they are the sons of prince Csaba, who is a hungarian legend(who is existed but the sources had been destroyed when the fucking christians killed our shamans, and forced their religion to us, so we only have folkstoires about him.)

Anyway, the Székelys not cosidered as their own nation, they are separated because of historical reason. They were the eastern border guards - some kind of military group - so they had privileges (tax exemption etc). In Transylvania the king had less power. That's why their evolution became a little bit different from others.

Later the invade of the Osman-empire, the Kingdom of Hungary broke up into three parts. (Osman occupation, Kingdom of Hungary(Habsburg puppet), and Transylvania.) It lasted for 150 years, so the Székely development became more different from the other parts of the country.

When the Habsburgs take over the country from the Osmans, they didn't unite the kingdom with Transylvania, so the different development continued until 1867.
Sep 17, 2016 6:32 AM

Jan 2009
@Dave8814: I thought the Ancient Chronicles was just a Legend and had more to do with the Hungarians wanting to see themselves as the Successors of the fearsome and powerful Huns. Probably, the Finno-Ugric Thesis might be not right. I wonder whether there is genetic Proof about where the Roots of Hungarians actually lie.

It's a Shame that the Sources have been destroyed. Though even then, you can't be always sure whether it is Fiction or not.

Oh right. I recall that the Term "Nation" didn't mean solely Members of a distinguished Ethnicity, but also include People related to them. Still a bit strange to have the different Estates called as "Nation".

Yeah, the Székelys were mostly in the Transylvanian Part of the former bigger Kingdom of Hungary before being joined again and separated again.

That's when the Ausgleich or something was and Austria-Hungary was formed.
Sep 17, 2016 10:21 AM

Mar 2016
Noboru said:
@Dave8814: I thought the Ancient Chronicles was just a Legend and had more to do with the Hungarians wanting to see themselves as the Successors of the fearsome and powerful Huns. Probably, the Finno-Ugric Thesis might be not right. I wonder whether there is genetic Proof about where the Roots of Hungarians actually lie.

It's a Shame that the Sources have been destroyed. Though even then, you can't be always sure whether it is Fiction or not.

Oh right. I recall that the Term "Nation" didn't mean solely Members of a distinguished Ethnicity, but also include People related to them. Still a bit strange to have the different Estates called as "Nation".

Yeah, the Székelys were mostly in the Transylvanian Part of the former bigger Kingdom of Hungary before being joined again and separated again.

That's when the Ausgleich or something was and Austria-Hungary was formed.

Finding our roots, and learn everything about the Székelys isn't easy, it is the conclusion. Well, it isn't help neither the MTA (Hungarian Scientist Academy - 12, or how many old, well-paid fag, and some jew) doesn't want to do searchings about our past. They care nothing what connected to us...
Sep 17, 2016 11:46 AM

Jan 2009
Dave8814 said:
Finding our roots, and learn everything about the Székelys isn't easy, it is the conclusion. Well, it isn't help neither the MTA (Hungarian Scientist Academy - 12, or how many old, well-paid fag, and some jew) doesn't want to do searchings about our past. They care nothing what connected to us...
Yeah, it's Kind of sad how searching for your own Past seems to be frowned upon and then the History gets twisted by People who have absolutely no Idea what they're talking about. For Example, I could only facepalm when hearing Statements like "I don't have anything, absolutely no Feelings for it. That's a Symbol of an arrogant Germany" when talking about the Niederwalddenkmal, a Memorial that Germans have managed to stay as Germans by Defeating the French and an Ignoramus like him talks Shit about something he doesn't even know about. I almost feel like it is wished to suppress the History so that you can form the Identity of the People to whatever it is wished.
Sep 17, 2016 11:52 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Dave8814 said:

Really?

I always thought Hungarians tended to be quite nationalistic and proud of their heritage, and that it was not only something really acceptable there, but something smiled upon.

I was always kind of jealous of that. Here, we put flags up and get very excited during football time, but outside of that being nationalistic always feels kind of frowned upon because of WWII and all.

Sep 18, 2016 12:00 AM

Mar 2016
Noboru said:
Yeah, it's Kind of sad how searching for your own Past seems to be frowned upon and then the History gets twisted by People who have absolutely no Idea what they're talking about. For Example, I could only facepalm when hearing Statements like "I don't have anything, absolutely no Feelings for it. That's a Symbol of an arrogant Germany" when talking about the Niederwalddenkmal, a Memorial that Germans have managed to stay as Germans by Defeating the French and an Ignoramus like him talks Shit about something he doesn't even know about. I almost feel like it is wished to suppress the History so that you can form the Identity of the People to whatever it is wished.

The modern germanians think knowing the history = nazism. (May thats why libtrards don't know anything about the past?). But your position is particularly sad, you even denied your own flag.

@Lisbon We are nationalistic, and more and more people dare to speak about Trianon, and the past, and it's feels good. But we - like everyone else - have the liberal plague, and the upper layer, and the leaders of the important things are those bastards who control everything. You know how's going on... If you have money, you can get everything. And they have money, more than the all of others in the country.

But about some actuality between the 2 nations: Our house speaker (Kövér László) said Mesut(or whatever is spelled) ) Özil is a migrant, and the integration is a lie, and the German football federation started to cry immediately :D
Dave8814Sep 18, 2016 12:08 AM
Sep 18, 2016 1:19 AM

Jan 2009
Dave8814 said:
The modern germanians think knowing the history = nazism. (May thats why libtrards don't know anything about the past?). But your position is particularly sad, you even denied your own flag.

No, the Black-Red-Gold Flag is the correct Flag for the Germans, as it symbols the Unity of all Germans in the 1848 Revolution and their Wish to create a National State for Germans:

Black-White-Red comes only from the North German Confederation.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

28 by _Nette_ »»
8 minutes ago

» What anime character would make a good villian in Courage The Cowardly Dog and why?

vasipi4946 - 9 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
29 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Apr 24

29 by ISeeLifePeople »»
58 minutes ago

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

13 by hypergoob »»
1 hour ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.