Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 29, 2016 2:56 PM

Apr 2010
Pepsi_Doggo said:
EfiChan said:
Why torrent is better than free sites? You don't pay there too.

Because sites like kissanime and animeflv(spanish) are making profit from content they don't own by showing you ads.
When you torrent you're the stealing the stuff yourself so no one makes profit from it.

Right now, I can't watch any stream (so buying legal stream is pointless). But I wound not mind watching with adds. But watching with three break of one minute each? (Crunchywall) That's too long. And you can't mute the adds. I wouldn't mind just open it and let it play, but if I need to hear the adds, it's annoying

Aug 29, 2016 3:06 PM

Dec 2015
EfiChan said:
Pepsi_Doggo said:

Because sites like kissanime and animeflv(spanish) are making profit from content they don't own by showing you ads.
When you torrent you're the stealing the stuff yourself so no one makes profit from it.

Right now, I can't watch any stream (so buying legal stream is pointless). But I wound not mind watching with adds. But watching with three break of one minute each? (Crunchywall) That's too long. And you can't mute the adds. I wouldn't mind just open it and let it play, but if I need to hear the adds, it's annoying

It seems like you didn't get my point.
When you stream illegally you're helping the site to make profit on other's work by showing you ads.
I also can't stream legally because of the country I live in so I just torrent the anime.
In that way I'm stealing the stuff myself and no one is making profit from it.
That is why torrenting is better than streaming illegaly, also the quality of the video is 100 times better than the streaming quality.
Aug 29, 2016 3:19 PM

Jan 2015
kiddscoop said:
Ari_the_Lioness said:

If people getting stuff for free really killed the industry like they want you to believe, then the music industry and movie industry would have been 6 feet under a long time ago.

Notice how I said "slowly"? And artists are making less money now than they did before by the way. Anime really is dying because of lack of money.

They're making less money now? Shit I'd hate to see how grossly overpaid they were way back. They still getting paid too much money for doing absolutely nothing. Yeah I think actors and singers are being grossly overpaid. But I digress.

And yeah. it's could be slowly dying out..but it's not dead yet and when it does die, there are plenty of already made anime to keep people busy.
Aug 29, 2016 3:28 PM

Jun 2007
Because you crave poor-quality video, don't feel like pirating the old-fashioned way, and feel like enriching the random jokers who run bootleg streaming sites.
Aug 29, 2016 4:07 PM

Dec 2015
I used to use Crunchyroll but for some reason the videos started to freeze on my computer and some of the ads would make the mobile app crash on my phone, I think I emailed support but got nothing back. Also, the quality is shite if you don't have premium, at least it was that way when I used to use it.

tbh the anime industry is more interested catering to Japan and other Eastern countries than the West, even if I pirate anime it won't make a big difference since I'm not the largest target audience of anime.

though I sometimes buy anime related stuff, like anime movies or manga.
Aug 29, 2016 4:17 PM

Aug 2016
torrenting is a bad idea... i do it and i use a vpn but every once and a while my isp catches on and they send me a copyright complaint... get too many of those and you can go to court.. so idk i wouldnt risk
Aug 29, 2016 4:30 PM

Jan 2015
I am thinking seriously about buying my top 3 favorite anime (Sailor Moon, One Piece and Fairy Tail) on BluRay though.

Also, I don't care about the quality. If I'm not paying for it, then I don't feel I have the right to complain and whine about the quality.
My computer is an HD computer, so even if the quality is shit, I wouldn't notice it anyways.

Sywed said:
torrenting is a bad idea... i do it and i use a vpn but every once and a while my isp catches on and they send me a copyright complaint... get too many of those and you can go to court.. so idk i wouldnt risk

We got one of these but not for anime. Someone had hacked our wifi and downloaded 10 Cloverfield Lane at 4am. One: No one in my house is awake at 4am downloading anything and two: No one in my house is awake at 4am downloading THAT movie of all movies. Now if it were a Marvel movie, then I'd wouldn't be surprised.
ArillionAug 29, 2016 4:40 PM
Aug 29, 2016 4:34 PM
Aug 2016
worldeditor11 said:

Oh yeah, and those 1080p anime you claimed to be superior quality? Yes, they are extremely rare. Most of the time, they are just poor upscales.

Yea, 720p is good enough for me. To be honest telling people to stop torrenting and illegally streaming is like trying to stop the tide. It's gonna happen anyway. Check out Dubbed Anime (they have subbed as well), they have decent quality and they are usually up to date.
Aug 29, 2016 5:04 PM

Dec 2013
paper- said:
Yea, 720p is good enough for me.

1080p is fine only with BD source or with FHD native produced anime. And only downloaded, illegal streaming is cancer even in HD. Those "encoding gods" use CRF 23-26, where you shouldn't go above 18. On the other hand, it doesn't change much, since their shit players can't play high bit rate video properly (any high motion scene looks like cancer anyway).

Btw, I don't get this argument (and some people keep repeating it like mantra).
>I'm too lazy to download

What? It's way faster, and you don't even have to search for videos. Nyaa and Horrible have basically everything. Hell, you must be dumb to watch animes on Kissanime and give them money.
Aug 29, 2016 5:19 PM

Apr 2013
Well that's easy, I don't see the reason in spending money on sh that I can actually find free and on a fine for my eyes quality. Also if I like a certain anime I can buy merchandise and support the creators themselves, A far as IK companies/authors etc etc get little from CR or any "Legal" streaming site.

P.S. If the last statement isn't true then, well, can't help it.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Aug 29, 2016 5:30 PM

Sep 2010
I only use illegal sites if its not on Crunchyroll like stuff from Funimation or stuff that has not been picked up by anyone
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 29, 2016 5:40 PM

Jul 2014
Convenience. Almost all digital formats I have torrented (games, OS, programs, music, video).
Aug 29, 2016 5:44 PM
Aug 2016
Kamiyan3991 said:

Btw, I don't get this argument (and some people keep repeating it like mantra).
>I'm too lazy to download

I know, right?
Btw thanks for responding to my post (the first time I have been on any kind of forum in my life).
Aug 29, 2016 5:48 PM

Sep 2009
He's taking on the risks of the popo busting down his door too. Everything has its pros and cons.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Aug 29, 2016 7:10 PM

Jan 2013
WeepingShinobu said:
Major123 said:
Well I actually buy a decent amount of shit so I think I'm good.

Yeah. This. I'll watch illegally, and if I think it's worth buying I'll buy it.
Yep, buying then watching is unreliable and legal streaming sites have a bad selection for veterans. I'll buy series that I think deserve my money.
Aug 29, 2016 8:17 PM
Apr 2015
I'm torrenting anime. If your hobby is watching anime, then at least have some standards and download them for better quality.
Aug 29, 2016 8:20 PM

May 2016
because it's free and I don't have to pay.

u mad bro?
Aug 29, 2016 9:26 PM

Jan 2016
To be honest I never thought about the consequences of watching anime illegally. But it's free and easier and I'm not doing harm to anybody so I doubt I'd change this any time soon.
Aug 29, 2016 9:52 PM

Apr 2011
Why not legal streaming? Because fuck region locks. I'm not paying the same amount to CrunchyRoll as the Americans for less than half the product. That's like paying the same price for a fighting game as the Americans and only having one character I can use. Fuck that. If I don't exist to them, they can't complain if I steal from them.

Why not torrenting? Because there's a thing called bandwidth. Using up 200+ mb for something I can get for less than 100 mb with barely any visible difference is not only pointless, but also stupid as fuck.
Aug 29, 2016 9:58 PM

Mar 2014
I torrent and stream. I don't give a fuck.

Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A pirate's life for me!
Aug 29, 2016 11:12 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
1. It's simple, cheap, and may be the only option for more obscure shows that don't have many seeds or aren't in Nyaa at all. I do torrent airing shows and movies.
2. Not obsessed with quality.
3. I'm already paying for Netflix.
4. With the rise of exclusive anime (i.e Kabaneri and Kuromukuro), legal might become as much of a pain in the ass as console exclusives.
BatoKusanagiAug 29, 2016 11:18 PM
Aug 30, 2016 2:13 AM

Apr 2010
Pepsi_Doggo said:
EfiChan said:

It seems like you didn't get my point.
When you stream illegally you're helping the site to make profit on other's work by showing you ads.
I also can't stream legally because of the country I live in so I just torrent the anime.
In that way I'm stealing the stuff myself and no one is making profit from it.
That is why torrenting is better than streaming illegaly, also the quality of the video is 100 times better than the streaming quality.

It's not that I can't stream legally. I can't stream at all.

Aug 30, 2016 2:54 AM

Sep 2015
YayaChibi said:
lol..no.
I use kissanime, nuff said.
I have adblock, nuff said.

I have adblock but kiss anime have detected it and I cant play any videos when the adblock is on.
Aug 30, 2016 3:53 AM

Aug 2015
LuckyHarm said:
Because nothing is available in Europe.

This as well. I am from Europe and we don't have shit xD
I use VPN on my phone and PC with Crunchyroll premuim account.......well I used to for 2 months then tests came and I cancelled subscription.Now I use Under Anime app for my phone since I watch 95% of anime on it.
I do think however mores anime needs to be released on sites like Crunchyroll and people are ready to pay those 8$ if they can find shows that they want to watch.

"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Aug 30, 2016 5:50 AM

Dec 2013
yhunata said:
Why not torrenting? Because there's a thing called bandwidth. Using up 200+ mb for something I can get for less than 100 mb with barely any visible difference is not only pointless, but also stupid as fuck.

Enjoy your "barely visible difference":
http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/182876
Also, it's downloaded version. First pic looks even worse online.
Aug 30, 2016 5:54 AM

Nov 2009
because crunchyroll doesn't have everything I want to watch.
Aug 30, 2016 7:14 AM

May 2010
I'm not even sure if there's a way to watch anime legally in my country
Aug 30, 2016 7:16 AM

Apr 2011
Kamiyan3991 said:
yhunata said:

I don't know what you're trying to show me. Both of those are terrible as fuck. If the difference between a slightly blurred 240p and a lesser blurred 240p is saving me 100+ megabytes (and with that download time + hard drive space), then I'm taking the blurred one any day of the week. Also yes, the difference there is barely worth talking about.

Also, what exactly are you trying to prove? You can show me all the stuff you want, I'm not gonna magically start torrenting, because I have a bandwidth to look after. I've been using KissAnime for quite a while. Hell, I watched most of the stuff from them in 360p and with the exception of 1 series, I haven't had much problems with visual quality. Btw, this is what I got from Tales of Zestiria X from KissAnime:
Aug 30, 2016 7:51 AM

Apr 2015
Because I'm lazy. I like money. Illegal sites have more anime than most legal sites will probably ever get a hold of. And overall it's logical to do such in terms of my prerogative.

I hate to say it, but it's plainly obvious why I do this; I'm a cheap bastard. But try to justify myself by buying a plethora of merchandise.
Aug 30, 2016 8:02 AM

Dec 2013
yhunata said:
Also, what exactly are you trying to prove?

Nothing. I'm just showing you that you're totally clueless and wrong. Also, it's not blur, we're talking about artifacts and broken banding here. Online will look terrible/blurry 24/7, while HDD version can be slightly blurry only on high motion scenes

Here's static:
http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/182886

Not to mention terrible audio. You have normal 192 kbps AAC with torrents, and terrible 92 kbps MP3 with online. I can't even listen to openings/endings online. Sound is just too bad.

yhunata said:
I haven't had much problems with visual quality.

>Watching action animes like Tales of Zestiria in 360p
Well, I'm sorry for your loss but it's not my problem. Just stop spreading bullshit when you've no idea about encoding and quality. And you must be a cancer to watch something in 360p. I'm serious, broh. Oh, btw...

>bandwith in 2016
I don't even...
Kamiyan3991Aug 30, 2016 8:08 AM
Aug 30, 2016 8:12 AM

Apr 2011
@Kamiyan3991 And yet, the difference in both you showed me were minimal. Even the one you're showing me right now is fine in either way. Like I said, a 14 inch screen barely shows you any difference between 480p and 720p. As far as sound goes, my ears aren't good enough to distinguish quality unless they're incredibly different. The ones I hear right now are good enough.

As far as Zestiria goes, I'm downloading (note, ripping from KissAnime) at 480p. I would do it at 360p, but I've got enough space to keep it and am using a mobile data plan for my downloads that I can barely use up by the time it expires.

Also, not everyone lives in the States. Try living in Maldives for a month. You won't last an hour. Lanka here is worse than Maldives.

P.S. An elitist asshole is a bigger cancer than someone who can maximise the minimum. Also, I ain't spreading any bullshit. I don't see the point in lying about something as retarded as this.
Aug 30, 2016 8:32 AM
Nov 2014
Ari_the_Lioness said:
No matter which way you slice it, stealing isn't ethical. Torrenting and streaming both are stealing.

No, it actually depends on how you slice it, because morals/ethics are subjective.
And pirating is not stealing, it's piracy, the crime has it's own name for a reason.
Aug 30, 2016 8:59 AM

Dec 2015
PaperCutAssassin said:
People need to stop the whole "I have no money" thing. You can get crunchyroll for two months for 7 flicking dollars. (The first month is free. I actually got an extra 14 days as well but I don't know if they still do that.)

Oh, I have money, I am just not spending it on anime. I rather use it on video games or going out to be honest. Plus crunchyroll sucks.
Aug 30, 2016 9:02 AM
Apr 2013
Kamiyan3991 said:
yhunata said:

Both commie and Kissanime rip their videos from HorribleSubs which in turn rip from legal streaming sites like CR. Technically, they are both streams. And the comparisons you posted were not accurate as shots were taken in different frames.

Plus, I don't think Commie encode their stream vids as that will be stupid. Kissanime re encode their videos to accommodate streaming which is understandable.
Aug 30, 2016 10:14 AM

Dec 2013
yhunata said:
And yet, the difference in both you showed me were minimal.

No. Unless you're blind.

yhunata said:
As far as sound goes, my ears aren't good enough to distinguish quality unless they're incredibly different. The ones I hear right now are good enough.

It only means that you never downloaded decent encode. Difference in audio quality is plain as day.

worldeditor11 said:
Both commie and Kissanime rip their videos from HorribleSubs which in turn rip from legal streaming sites like CR. Technically, they are both streams. And the comparisons you posted were not accurate as shots were taken in different frames.

It's not that easy to catch exact same frame when screen is moving (not like it makes any difference here). And you're wrong since it's something entirely different. Kissanime uses poor encoding settings and upload their shit to bad free players. That's why video is bad and your browser may have real problems with loading it. I can DL torrents with 2 MB/s... but illegal streaming? Most players have lags despite low video size. They just don't have good servers.

worldeditor11 said:
Plus, I don't think Commie encode their stream vids as that will be stupid. Kissanime re encode their videos to accommodate streaming which is understandable.

Cropping 1080p to 720p with filters results in better quality with TV version. That's why Commie does it, and it looks good. Also, streaming /= "streaming". Sites like Crunchyroll have their own players on their own servers. Illegal streaming sites can use only free players on remote servers. You can get exact/better quality by downloading Crunchy video but you can't get good quality with uploading Crunchy video to free player. It just doesn't have enough server power to play it properly.

Btw, streaming = digital source. Nothing more, nothing less. It's still normal x264 encode. And it will look better than TV rips in most cases.
Oh, and "technically" there is no such thing as "online" Your browser still has to download video.
Kamiyan3991Aug 30, 2016 10:31 AM
Aug 30, 2016 10:25 AM

Jul 2014

Herp derp, stop pirating, here - instead you can PAY to pirate hurp durp

Get your head out of your butt
Aug 30, 2016 10:34 AM

Feb 2016
So... you want to know why I might use kissanime instead of just torrenting?... Well...

I don't have to search for a torrent, they update pretty regularly and have new releases readily available, I don't have to download... I have adblock though, so it's not like they're making money really. I only use kissanime and other sites though for OVAs usually.

As for getting a crunchyroll or similar sub, maybe... I never really considered crunchyroll but I have considered Funimation once a upon a time. Crunchyroll far as I know is sub only and I don't really know how wide their library is. (E.G I might want to watch something from 2002, would they have that? or do they only do new releases?)

I originally watched anime off Netflix but I eventually ran through the library and just stopped watching Netflix altogether since all I watch is anime. (Netflix is something shared throughout my family, just to note, it's not mine specifically)

I've tried Hulu (When I had a Hulu Plus trial once upon a time) and it was pretty good, but I don't really remember how expansive their anime library is and I don't really believe in the whole "Hulu Plus". Hulu is free on PC (With Ads), but $ (Hulu Plus) everywhere else. You have to pay a extra premium for no ads though... which I think is total bullshit. No ads should be a standard if I'm paying for the service.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Aug 30, 2016 10:45 AM

May 2016
Well for one, I don't have the money to pay for legal streaming sites in the first place. Second, I don't have a means of paying for stuff online even if I did have the money to pay for. And third, it just a waste. I could easily get on a illegal streaming site and find pretty much the same stuff and more.
StephanieNicoleAug 30, 2016 11:51 PM
Aug 30, 2016 10:50 AM
Jul 2013
Red_Tuesday said:

Well, I am a lawyer, one of those old guys who kept watching seasonal anime for decades; I understand why my views might be different. But there is one truth, a legal truth, circumventing global restrictions aren't illegal, they are just breaches of contracts and and they have no effect unless Crunchyroll (or Netflix) objects. They are subject to the law of torts, not criminal law. Completely different from piracy. Keep in mind that all I know is continental law, might be different for you Anglo-Saxons but I greatly doubt it.

This is why I am also probably more interested in new animes of the season (thus, Crunchyroll) because I watched all the anime I am interested in when they aired. I still return them when I want to, I still have all those old anime I acquired back then.

But as an old pirate (I used to run a local fansub group when I was in high school and collage), I simply cannot accept the business model of illegal streaming. They are making money of this! We used to do this because we fucking loved anime. When someone asked if we could run ads, we used to tell them to fuck off.

There is something that clashes deeply with me here, turning a hobby like this into a money making scheme is just wrong.

I am wondering, if I asked some friends to code me a simple Popcorn Time clone that plays the seasonal anime from HorribleSubs rips, how many people will be interested in that?
GERGEAug 30, 2016 10:55 AM
Aug 30, 2016 10:58 AM

Sep 2015
I use KissAnime, watch the anime, and buy the DVDs if the anime are really good.
Aug 30, 2016 11:02 AM

Feb 2015
Z-Dante said:
I don't stream. I download/ torrent

Besides, it is handy when you have no internet connection... You can watch series that you have DL'ed, although you need to have spare external HDD's...

I sometimes stream online... When I use my cellphone... That's about it.

[quote=Ulquiorra message=4754439
I don't torrent because I'm too lazy to search for every single episode when it appears and wait for seeds and the download time.[/quote]

The reason why you wait for batch...
Aug 30, 2016 11:11 AM

Jul 2015
Iizbakaokay said:
ANTI KISSANIME CRUSADER
Everyone here, yes Crunchyroll is legal, yes I'm too poor to afford legal.
But the fact is, *KissAnime steals their content too*. KissAnime is the biggest website in stealing already stolen anime, and if you know anything about video codecs, *KissAnime is not a high quality streaming service*.

For the stealing part.
At the bottom of most of KissAnime's stolen shows is a 'source title', usually formatted with "[SubbingTeam] Show name - Episode xx" which can easily be traced back to it's source by looking through a torrent directory such as Nyaa or Tokyo Toshokan.
They also add their usual 3 second 'intro' which is good for watching online, sure, but for a downloaded library... just, no.

For the high quality part.
KissAnime downloads high quality anime, yes. Then they run it through and render it with their intro into an MP4 container. On a 1080p setting, this will usually look fine on any pre-2014 MacBook or screen with a resolution lower than 1920x1080. This is not the case for watching anime on a TV, or anything with a resolution of 1080p and higher.

Personally, KissAnime is the website to go to to find little discreet shows made before the new millennium, but for anything after that, just go look on Nyaa where it's higher quality and not covered with a really bad intro and watermark in the top corner.
This right here. I keep telling people eactly this, but everyone just goes "I just wanna watch anime, man." It seems that they would watch the episodes raw if fansubbers can't afford doing their unrewarding side-job, then complain how there are no subtitles yet
It's okay to smirk

Aug 30, 2016 11:18 AM

Sep 2015
I know someone who isn't exactly wealthy. They have internet yes but it's mostly for the parents who pay they're bills through the Internet without driving to the bank and wasting gas , And check they're work emails, or etc. They barely have vacations and rarely go to restaurants that are pricey. He doesn't have a Xbox or any gaming consoles unless you count an old Gameboy color as a console or whatever He mostly plays Internet games and watch anime on the family computer. I don't think I ever see his parents drink Starbucks or etc just home brew coffee when I come to his apartment to hang out.
Aug 30, 2016 1:39 PM

Dec 2013
_Ako_ said:
The reason why you wait for batch...

Pretty much everything has batch now. Horrible does them. Well, not like it's any problem, since torrents are rdy to download right after release (seedbox ftw).

RyanEsau said:
I don't have to search for a torrent.

It literally takes less than one second. Everything is available on Nyaa.
TBH, searching for anime online is kinda hassle. Well, at least we can laugh at people who use Kissanime or any other shity site.
Aug 30, 2016 1:50 PM

Jun 2015
I live in europe I would definitely pay 5 euro each month if it had all the anime but it doesn't, and beside this Animeheaven is a good site adblock on and I give no one money!

I buy a lot of manga, BD if the anime is good (I own the full collection of clannad after story, death note and I ordered kiznaiver volume 6 (because damn episode 8 was great) and light novels so yeah I'm not that terrible
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Aug 30, 2016 1:53 PM

Aug 2014
People who think kiss anime is the same quality as crunchyroll are incredibly fucking stupid and/or blind. You are objectively wrong. Resolution=/=quality- mp4s look like complete shit.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Aug 30, 2016 1:56 PM

Jul 2014
GERGE said:
Red_Tuesday said:

Well, I am a lawyer, one of those old guys who kept watching seasonal anime for decades; I understand why my views might be different. But there is one truth, a legal truth, circumventing global restrictions aren't illegal, they are just breaches of contracts and and they have no effect unless Crunchyroll (or Netflix) objects. They are subject to the law of torts, not criminal law.

That is semantics to us consumers. I used to sub to Crunchyroll before I found out how much content is being kept from me simply because I'm Norwegian. When I found out, I blacklisted them. I take it personally. They can go fuck themselves, and any category of "you did a wrong" it may fall under, there is no way for me to watch what I want to watch legally. The only difference is whether I pay or not.

The day there's a Steam for anime I will start giving money to the industry. I am not paying to rent entertainment anymore. If I'm to pay for something, I'm downloading it.
Aug 30, 2016 2:01 PM

Apr 2013
I agree with everything you just mentioned but i have no choice at all cuz there is no such services in the Middle East for all i know.
Besides im not as rich as you 🌚👑
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2016 2:02 PM

Oct 2007
I have a Crunchyroll premium account, but I only use it when I go and stay at my mums for a night or two and want to watch something before going to sleep. I don't stream at home ever, so the account goes largely unused because I only stay at my mums maybe 6 times a year or so.

I've mentioned this in several places in this forum, but I archive all anime I find in the best quality there is. The releases are updated if/when a better version comes out, too. I have 20TB stored.

I then go and spend all my disposable income on official anime merchandise which, whilst not supporting the studios directly, is putting money into the hobby.

I never, ever use illegal streams. Ew.
Aug 30, 2016 2:18 PM
Jul 2018
Well like almost everyone has said why would I?
A) shit is free on kiss and on crunchy/funimation etc its not.
B) Their catalogue is mostly shit with 1 or 2 shows standing out.
C) Services will lose their rights in time and unfortunately the best shows are losing these rights (FMA 03/Baccano!).
D) If you want to watch all your favourite shows chances are you most likely have to subscribe to more than 1 service.
E) lol europe is shit.
F) Some shows aren't even Licensed/ available for streaming.
G) Why would I support the anime industry lol? Its not like over 5 good anime come out every year.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

21 by bucciest »»
4 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18?

bluefin2004 - Today

40 by traed »»
15 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

131 by APolygons2 »»
20 minutes ago

» Is there hope for classic super robots?

Timeline_man - 2 hours ago

1 by Serafos »»
34 minutes ago

» Describe an anime in a funny way.

NOTAGLOWIE - Mar 2, 2022

33 by AverageRiceFan »»
36 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.