Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 29, 2016 9:24 AM

Jul 2007
Friendly reminder that if you honestly believe Juvia is gone then you have not been reading FT lately.

This is literally only for the sake of Gray asspulling more power(because of course, this is Gray, he gets to match the protagonist because his daddy loved him enough to give him super duper magical tattoo of demons which has no effect on him for reasons I guess). Then Juvia will suddenly be okay next moment, Same as with Gajeel. Because this is FT. And this is the worst arc of FT.

It IS still hilarious that Juvia still gets to suffer again so Gray can get more free power and be in the plot. This is third time in row.

Creepy_Noire_fan said:
did Hiro just pull a Riena on us?!

No.

Rave was actually well written.This will stick as much as Aquarius, Gajeel or any other gazillion of "deaths" did.
Aug 29, 2016 9:24 AM

Apr 2014
I like juvia but i really want someone to stay dead this time so =/
Aug 29, 2016 9:36 AM
Oct 2013
Mr_Perv_ said:

It´s confirmed that it´s not gonna happen. I have a theory that every causality that ever happened will be reset at the very end of the series through time travel to the point before Natsu´s death.

The sacrifice will be Fairy Tail losing Natsu and their memories with him through the time reset that´ll safe everyone. In a sense, this was Ultear´s goal and Hades had talked to her about it as a capability of he source of magic. With the introduction of Eclipse this became an even likelier possibility. Especially because Lucy is the key to Eclipse & Hiro foreshadowed that she´ll be one day in possession of all Celestial keys.
To do what? Well it´ll have something to do with Eclipse.

Wanna go 9/11 on this theory? Remember Carla predicting Lucy singing/crying in front of the Eclipse Gate? Well, what if Mashima didn´t mean her crying during the Dragon Invasion but her tears were farewell tears after she parted with the Dragon Slayers from the past she had to send back?

Ps: Ofc even if this happens by the power of bullshit the´ll return to the present anyway so don´t expect too much.
IsterioAug 29, 2016 9:44 AM
Aug 29, 2016 9:46 AM

Nov 2015
Fai said:
Friendly reminder that if you honestly believe Juvia is gone then you have not been reading FT lately.

This is literally only for the sake of Gray asspulling more power(because of course, this is Gray, he gets to match the protagonist because his daddy loved him enough to give him super duper magical tattoo of demons which has no effect on him for reasons I guess). Then Juvia will suddenly be okay next moment, Same as with Gajeel. Because this is FT. And this is the worst arc of FT.

It IS still hilarious that Juvia still gets to suffer again so Gray can get more free power and be in the plot. This is third time in row.

Creepy_Noire_fan said:
did Hiro just pull a Riena on us?!

No.

Rave was actually well written.This will stick as much as Aquarius, Gajeel or any other gazillion of "deaths" did.

Oh yes because clearly Gray wasn't suffering at all. Get that bias shit out of here. He's one of the must suffering characters in the manga due to how much tragic is layed on him.

asspulling more power? Fuck is that bullshit.

News flash, Gray didn't receive any powerup right now until it's confirmed. Right now his rage is showing MP related rippling on the portions of his body. That isn't a powerup. It's simply Gray being bloodlusted.
Aug 29, 2016 9:49 AM

Nov 2013
Impressive. I felt nothing ...

But it's Mashima's fault for

- Making Juvia a 0 dimension character. All she has been doing for 400 chapters is saying "Gray samaaaaa"
- Playing too much with fake death
short_reviewAug 29, 2016 9:52 AM
Aug 29, 2016 9:56 AM
May 2015
Rave>>>Fairy Tail

Reina/Musica>>Gray/Juvia

Also Reina is nothing like Juvia. She's similar to Ultear

Good chapter but come one we all know what's going to happen. It's cringworthy seeing tumblr everytime something happens to fairy tail characters even though they know nothing is permanent.. getting over emotional like its the first time they read Fairy Tail lol
Chosen360Aug 29, 2016 10:19 AM
Aug 29, 2016 10:01 AM

Nov 2015
Trentor11 said:
Rave>>>Fairy Tail

Reina/Musica>>Gray/Juvia

Also Reina is nothing like Juvia. She's similar to Ultear

Good chapter but come one we all know what's going to happen. It's cringworthy seeing tumblr everytime something happens to fairy tail characters even though they know nothing is permanent.. getting over emotional like its the first time they read Fairy Tail lol

When it comes to angst, tragedy and turmoil, Gray is >>> all three of those characters combined. No contest.
Aug 29, 2016 10:14 AM

Jan 2008
Okay for those of you pulling a "This isn't fact. That's not how that works in the REAL world. How dare Hiro make this magical fantasy world that's not ours have different physics and facts than our real world. I spit and mock everything about this chapter."

1) Go away and leave the rest of us to enjoy the series.
2) Stop reading FT if you can't handle what's written.
3) It's manga. It's not real life. None of this is really happening anyway.
4) Only watch documentaries because obviously fantasy anything is too much for you to accept.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Aug 29, 2016 10:25 AM
Apr 2016
short_review said:

- Making Juvia a 0 dimension character. All she has been doing for 400 chapters is saying "Gray samaaaaa"

Dude, don't.

People have been attacking me forever for talking trash about Juvia
Aug 29, 2016 10:28 AM

Jul 2007
Kaanso said:

Oh yes because clearly Gray wasn't suffering at all. Get that bias shit out of here. He's one of the must suffering characters in the manga due to how much tragic is layed on him.

Gray left Juvia in the rain suffering in despair to the point of growing ill, because he wanted to play super spies with erza. Still has not been called out on that. In fact everyone forgot that even happened because nooo gray can't have consequences. It made sense if he was actually growing evil from the demon power, (which he got from his dying corpse father because Juvia had to suffer emotional turmoil of killing the parent of somebody she loved), but no, yet again, Gray can't have consequences there too.

News flash, Gray didn't receive any powerup right now until it's confirmed. Right now his rage is showing MP related rippling on the portions of his body. That isn't a powerup. It's simply Gray being bloodlusted.

Nakama based emotions = power in ft.
This whole fight was all about powering up gray and that's exactly what happened, don't act like it did not.

Gray went from subpar low tier to Natsu's supposed equal with the tattoo. This is just gaining another power up to possibly match the one Natsu will get as END.
Aug 29, 2016 10:29 AM

Dec 2009
Honestly there's nothing Hiro could do to make the haters happy at this point, they would complain no matter what direction he goes in. I think its time just to ignore their whining and see how the rest of this arc plays out. Juvia will probably be back, but that's honestly a good thing. Fairy Tail doesn't have to be a series where it kills off its main characters.
Aug 29, 2016 10:29 AM
Apr 2016
Isterio said:
Mr_Perv_ said:

It´s confirmed that it´s not gonna happen. I have a theory that every causality that ever happened will be reset at the very end of the series through time travel to the point before Natsu´s death.

The sacrifice will be Fairy Tail losing Natsu and their memories with him through the time reset that´ll safe everyone. In a sense, this was Ultear´s goal and Hades had talked to her about it as a capability of he source of magic. With the introduction of Eclipse this became an even likelier possibility. Especially because Lucy is the key to Eclipse & Hiro foreshadowed that she´ll be one day in possession of all Celestial keys.

Wanna go 9/11 on this theory? Remember Carla predicting Lucy singing/crying in front of the Eclipse Gate? Well, what if Mashima didn´t mean her crying during the Dragon Invasion but her tears were farewell tears after she parted with the Dragon Slayers from the past she had to send back?

Ps: Ofc even if this happens by the power of bullshit the´ll return to the present anyway so don´t expect too much.

I have 4 predictions on how Juvia will come back:

1. Eileen extracting Juvia's blood out of Grey and making her human again
2. Larcade extracting Juvia's soul out of Grey
3. Juvia is still barely alive, Brandish come out of nowhere and shrinks the entire wound
4. Juvia never died in the first place due to Tenrou tree whick mkes the guild members immortal
Aug 29, 2016 10:37 AM

Nov 2015
Fai said:
Kaanso said:

Gray left Juvia in the rain suffering in despair to the point of growing ill, because he wanted to play super spies with erza. Still has not been called out on that. In fact everyone forgot that even happened because nooo gray can't have consequences. It made sense if he was actually growing evil from the demon power, (which he got from his dying corpse father because Juvia had to suffer emotional turmoil of killing the parent of somebody she loved), but no, yet again, Gray can't have consequences there too.

This whole fight was all about powering up gray and that's exactly what happened, don't act like it did not.

Gray went from subpar low tier to Natsu's supposed equal with the tattoo. This is just gaining another power up to possibly match the one Natsu will get as END.

Yep Gray has called out plenty. Has Erza been ever called out on it? Nope not even once. Gray apologize and felt remorse for what happened. Did Erza ever contact Juvia? Nope. Considering Erza was the one who gave the orders for Gray not to bring Juvia in. Gray accepted because of the risks in the mission.

Gray was the one who suffered so much in his childhood, Ur, Deliora, Revenge, being accused of murdering his own mother, dying against father going all blood lust on him, and then having to see him die in his arms, seeing Ul as an enemy amongst other shit, so yea he' the most suffering character in the manga, not even close.

Did you even read the chapter? Invel explains the consequences of using DeS will make Gray go into the darkness. What consequences has Natsu and Gajeel got out of their asspull powerups? Atlteast there was foreshadowing, and sticking to one element for Gray. Go pile at Natsu/Gajeel if you want to talk about powerups.

PoF isn't a powerup, it's what every character has.
Aug 29, 2016 10:42 AM

Nov 2013
frostmourn said:
short_review said:

Dude, don't.

let's make a team !

we will be INVINCIBLE ! !
Aug 29, 2016 10:43 AM

Aug 2014
frostmourn said:
short_review said:

Dude, don't.

Well...he's not exactly wrong. Granted Juvia has had her moments, usually away from Gray (vs Lucy, Meredy and Keyes, sacrificing herself for Cana), but...yeah.
And the fake out deaths...oh god, the fake out deaths...
Aug 29, 2016 10:44 AM

Aug 2016
frostmourn said:
Isterio said:

3. Juvia is still barely alive, Brandish come out of nowhere and shrinks the entire wound
4. Juvia never died in the first place due to Tenrou tree whick mkes the guild members immortal

I thought about the first two as well. They're the ones that are most possible if/when Irene/Larcade turn to the good side.
Aug 29, 2016 10:45 AM

Aug 2016
short_review said:
frostmourn said:

Dude, don't.

let's make a team !

we will be INVINCIBLE ! !

Oh you don't know how much people will want 'terrible' things to happen in your life if you do that :^)
Aug 29, 2016 10:46 AM

Aug 2014
Kaanso said:
Fai said:

Yep Gray has called out plenty. Has Erza been ever called out on it? Nope not even once. Gray apologize and felt remorse for what happened. Did Erza ever contact Juvia? Nope. Considering Erza was the one who gave the orders for Gray not to bring Juvia in. Gray accepted because of the risks in the mission.

Gray was the one who suffered so much in his childhood, Ur, Deliora, Revenge, being accused of murdering his own mother, dying against father going all blood lust on him, and then having to see him die in his arms, seeing Ul as an enemy amongst other shit, so yea he' the most suffering character in the manga, not even close.

Did you even read the chapter? Invel explains the consequences of using DeS will make Gray go into the darkness. What consequences has Natsu and Gajeel got out of their asspull powerups? Atlteast there was foreshadowing, and sticking to one element for Gray. Go pile at Natsu/Gajeel if you want to talk about powerups.

PoF isn't a powerup, it's what every character has.

Well there was that tumor...that had pretty much no foreshadowing and was resolved so quickly it's obvious that it was only brought up to:
a) provide a cliffhanger ending for the chapter and
b) solidify Bradish's nakamazation (despite her protests).
Aug 29, 2016 10:50 AM

Jun 2015
The worst pat is that "fairy heart"'s other name is "lumen histoire" that kind of name guaranties time-manipulation magic. so we might get a magic that revives EVERYONE that died!
Aug 29, 2016 10:52 AM

Dec 2015
Well im not surprised bc gajeel death was more interesting i think juvia is gone for good
i hope she doesn't come back cause gray never like her i hope gray find some one that he truly loves
Aug 29, 2016 10:56 AM
Apr 2016
Creepy_Noire_fan said:
The worst pat is that "fairy heart"'s other name is "lumen histoire" that kind of name guaranties time-manipulation magic. so we might get a magic that revives EVERYONE that died!

Really? It has that meaning to it too? Didn't know that, damn. Nice one.
Aug 29, 2016 11:00 AM

Aug 2016
frostmourn said:
Creepy_Noire_fan said:

I don't think that is the meaning. IIRC, it meant History of Light. I read that somewhere, not sure though.
Aug 29, 2016 11:03 AM
Jun 2015
I would like to state some facts and then I would like to make a question to those Juvia/Gruvia haters.
Firstly let me state the facts.
-Gray was worried about Juvia during Tenrou Arc he even got to the point of saving her against Ultear. And let's say this isn't a strong point (it's just the beginning, so I'll agree with you on this one)
-Gray fought with Juvia in the Grand Magic Games and he unconsciously let her hold his hand after the win until he realized what was going on and his tsundere side showed up again.
-Gray fought alongside Juvia during the dragon attack and he even got in front of her to SAVE her! Lyon was with them too and he had stated that he loved Juvia but h e DIDN"t get in front of her to save her.
-Gray said during the beginning of the Tartaros Arc that Juvia shouldn't worry and he would be with her. (if you truly want to see some evidence I will check the chapters and find it for you, but I am sure you know what I mean) He didn't say "We are with you". He said "I AM WITH YOU" while holding her hand and riding this cheetah or whatever it was. Pretty friendly huh?
-During the battle with Silver Juvia was the last person that appeared in Gray's thoughts as he thought that he would die. Do you think it is coincidence huh?
-Silver asked Juvia if she was Gray's woman and he gave her the task of taking care of Gray. NOT Natsu, NOT Lucy, NOT Erza, not any other of the guild.
-Gray said that he would give a straight answer to Juvia after the war, why would he bother to tell her that if he just wanted to reject her? (As you said, Juvia was "rejected" so many time, so why care now? )
-And of course chapter 498 and more importantly chapter 499. Do you think that if it happened to be Natsu in the chains they would kill themselves? Juvia and Gray committed suicide SIMULTANEOUSLY at the thought of hurting more the one they cared about. Gray and Juvia fought so hard and they tried but they couldn't find any other way than to die in order to save the other. Juvia and Gray were put in the chains on purpose because only Juvia's loss could push Gray over the edge. And we saw his state of mind in the last panel. He was devastated, he was helpless. He wanted to avenge Juvia's death and he wanted blood.
So answer me this question. Which person without even a hint of romantic feelings will react like that towards Juvia?
(And before you distort my words, yes I know that Fairy Tail is a family and everyone loves everyone, but I didn't see Panther Lily saving Levy instead of Gajeel, Happy or anyone else go after Lucy instead of Natsu, as I didn't see anyone making the ultimate sacrifice for Juvia like Gray did. Even Jellal saved Erza after he changed to the good side. So don't start your bs on Gruvia. It's one thing to not like the shipping and another thing to say absurd things just so you can promote your hate. It's just ridiculous. Thank you very much.)
Aug 29, 2016 11:16 AM

Dec 2015
Honestly, to all Juvia fans out there, the best thing to happen to her at to this point is remain dead.
Think rationally now. Wouldn't it be better for Hiro reputation as writer (what has left of it) and to the series to have their emotioanl stakes matched for once, instead of having her back just because your selfish ass want it to be?
Also, wouldn't it make sense if people actually, you know, DIE in a WAR making sacrifices?
0ni_LinkAug 29, 2016 11:22 AM
Aug 29, 2016 11:17 AM
Oct 2010
why is juvia such best girl D:
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 29, 2016 11:18 AM

Jul 2007
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Honestly there's nothing Hiro could do to make the haters happy at this point, they would complain no matter what direction he goes in.

Gee I wonder why that is. Can't possibly be because Mashima squandered any sort of believability or respect with this arc to the point that the only reaction people give to his "this will now get srs and dark guys" statements, is a scoff.
Aug 29, 2016 11:21 AM
Apr 2016
Geekwoglasses said:
frostmourn said:

I don't think that is the meaning. IIRC, it meant History of Light. I read that somewhere, not sure though.

Ohh, ok.

I hope that another time shift doesn't happen tho (unless it's for bringing back God Serena :D)
Aug 29, 2016 11:29 AM

Jun 2015
Geekwoglasses said:
frostmourn said:

yup Histoire = history. it's french
and considering Mavis can make illusions , my guess is that fairy heart might be something that can modify or negate past events by inserting real illusions in the past or turning some of them into an illusion(so it never happened) .
That kind of OP technique could take out ANYONE and also revive EVERYONE. It's perfect! it'd be able to take out acnologia and Ankhseram like zeref wanted and could give FT that happy ending that Hiro promised. He could use it to save natsu and revive everyone! i can totally see it now!
Aug 29, 2016 11:30 AM

Aug 2016
frostmourn said:
Geekwoglasses said:

Ohh, ok.

I hope that another time shift doesn't happen tho (unless it's for bringing back God Serena :D)

Oh yeah, Serena was the shit. He had so much potential T_T
Aug 29, 2016 11:35 AM
Jul 2018
I'm so tempted to drop my score of Fairy Tail from 3 to 1 after reading this chapter.
Aug 29, 2016 11:37 AM

Aug 2016
Tiramisu said:
I'm so tempted to drop my score of Fairy Tail from 3 to 1 after reading this chapter.

Why is that, if you dont mind answering?
Aug 29, 2016 11:38 AM
Apr 2016
Geekwoglasses said:

Oh yeah, Serena was the shit. He had so much potential T_T

IKR? He was the most badass of all the Spriggans, Hiro's fodder ass couldn't handle the greatness of Serena. Him going DS mode and soloing the GOI was one of the most epic moments in the series for me

He is on par with Gildarts, he's def the 3rd strongest Spriggan (or 4th whether Larcade is anything impressive, he's probably a Wonderwiess type material I guess Lol)
Aug 29, 2016 11:39 AM
Apr 2016
Geekwoglasses said:
Tiramisu said:

Probably a shipper I guess
Aug 29, 2016 11:39 AM

Jul 2010
jreanew said:
this remind me with Musica and Reina scene from Hiro Mashima previous Manga RAVE Adventure

No. Please not that again ;_;
Gray deserves such happiness with her. He lost so many people he cares and he couldn't even give any answer to her despite his promise to her.
Aug 29, 2016 11:48 AM

Dec 2009
Fai said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Honestly there's nothing Hiro could do to make the haters happy at this point, they would complain no matter what direction he goes in.

Gee I wonder why that is. Can't possibly be because Mashima squandered any sort of believability or respect with this arc to the point that the only reaction people give to his "this will now get srs and dark guys" statements, is a scoff.

You didn't have to quote me, I really don't want to see the negativity at this point, it's just sad.
Aug 29, 2016 11:56 AM
Oct 2013
short_review said:

All of this is your good right. I felt mainly surprise this chapter. I´m not a Juvia fan yet I can acknowledge the character development she had. Saying that she´s even a one dimensional character is just wrong. It´s equally wrong as saying Brook is a two dimensional character because all his antics are making jokes about Bones and being a pervert.
There is alot more to both of them the just haven´t received any development or even screen-time that went beyond their antics for a very long time. Ofc I support your right to not give a shit about her but I also understand people who appreciate that character getting offensive towards you.
Aug 29, 2016 12:04 PM
Oct 2013
frostmourn said:

I won´t make any predictions for this, as Mashima has proven recently that he´s creative with ressurecting characters he kills off.

The biggest insult to this though, is the copout death of Lyon and Racer surviving the dynamite that was tied around him, which happened during the Oracion seis arc. So if I can forgive this I can forgive him Juvia due to tools he has introduce beforehand.

To give you an older example. When Pain had killed Kakashi my logical conclusion was that someone would (most likely Kazuju) give him the required Chakra to leave purgatory as he handn´t moved on yet to the afterlife. Kishimoto found a different solution and Mashima can do the same.

To me it doesn´t matter as long as long as their is an explained solution rather than the bullshit Hiro&Oda deliver from time to time.
Aug 29, 2016 12:06 PM

Sep 2014
Didn't expect both of them to stab themselves o.O
Don't think Juvia can actually create blood though, she just transferred her own blood to Gray.
Kinda hard to worry about Juvia though considering how things usually go sadly... not that I'd want her to die or something.
Aight, Invel's now fucked.
nerfxAug 29, 2016 12:09 PM
Aug 29, 2016 12:06 PM

Nov 2008
I highly doubt she's dead after all that cock teasing Hiro done with them and if she is then Fairy Tail is total fucking shit now.
Aug 29, 2016 12:08 PM

Dec 2013
Lmao lets just countdown the chapters till Juvia is back again. I actually chuckled when she said she would live within him.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Aug 29, 2016 12:11 PM
Sep 2014
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Fai said:

You didn't have to quote me, I really don't want to see the negativity at this point, it's just sad.

Unfortunately there is no safe space on the Internet. Perhaps MAL can add trigger warning tabs for your Fairy Tears.
Aug 29, 2016 12:13 PM
Sep 2014
HollowIchigo58 said:
I highly doubt she's dead after all that cock teasing Hiro done with them and if she is then Fairy Tail is total fucking shit now.

Because of a one-sided, farce romance from a mentally unstable psycho?
Aug 29, 2016 12:16 PM
Apr 2016
Isterio said:
frostmourn said:

I won´t make any predictions for this, as Mashima has proven recently that he´s creative with ressurecting characters he kills off.

The biggest insult to this though, is the copout death of Lyon and Racer surviving the dynamite that was tied around him, which happened during the Oracion seis arc. So if I can forgive this I can forgive him Juvia due to tools he has introduce beforehand.

To give you an older example. When Pain had killed Kakashi my logical conclusion was that someone would (most likely Kazuju) give him the required Chakra to leave purgatory as he handn´t moved on yet to the afterlife. Kishimoto found a different solution and Mashima can do the same.

To me it doesn´t matter as long as long as their is an explained solution rather than the bullshit Hiro&Oda deliver from time to time.

Lyon threw away the dynamite just before the explosion, so I was all right with that. At least they didn't show him directly dying or something. The worst for me was Lissnana's death fake out

I can only hope that she stays dead, but that's not a valid choice right? Lol.

I hope she at least won't be back at least till the end of arc, like Kakashi didn't come back till the end of pain arc. Gajeel was already bad enough, don't want another one coming back in 2-3 chapters
Aug 29, 2016 12:17 PM

Nov 2013
@ Isterio

Juvia? Character development?

When? :/

From the moment she met Gray her character was pretty much destroyed. She was reduced to a character saying the same sentence over and over. Someone will say "yeah but now she cares for the guild" ... yeah ... like all the other chars ?

What I would have done instead of Mashima would have been to have Juvia put some distance between her and Gray and tell him that as long as she doesn't find her own path she understands that he will never be able to love her. And then she would have accepted her own jobs and have her own adventures.

I never blamed Gray for not loving Juvia. You are also your belief, your dreams and your goals. And people love you for that. Juvia is empty and so Gray never loved her.
Aug 29, 2016 12:18 PM
Jul 2018
frostmourn said:
Geekwoglasses said:

I dislike shipping in general, so nah.
Geekwoglasses said:
Tiramisu said:

The way the entire chapter plays out, with the overly cheesy bit between Juvia and Gray, and how at the end Gray is all angry, presumably with a power-up, is more laughable than anything. It's as if Juvia's entire purpose is to make Gray stronger, even the romance this chapter felt completely shoehorned in because of their prior interactions and lack of focus on Juvia. All asspulls and superficial emotions, there's nothing here to take seriously.
Aug 29, 2016 12:19 PM
Apr 2016
HollowIchigo58 said:

Lol, so FT is shit now cause a ship didn't happen, or because a character (a fairly irrelevant one too, that is) died in a WAR ?

-_-

Never knew people read the manga just for Gruvia to happen, but all right. It's your opinon :D
Aug 29, 2016 12:22 PM
Apr 2016
Tiramisu said:
The way the entire chapter plays out, with the overly cheesy bit between Juvia and Gray, and how at the end Gray is all angry, presumably with a power-up, is more laughable than anything. It's as if Juvia's entire purpose is to make Gray stronger, even the romance this chapter felt completely shoehorned in because of their prior interactions and lack of focus on Juvia. All asspulls and superficial emotions, there's nothing here to take seriously.

Yep, agreed.

The prior interactions showed that Grey was hardly interested in her and wanted her to leave him alone.

I felt as tho all this was forced too (in before I get attacked yet AGAIN)
Aug 29, 2016 12:26 PM

Nov 2008
frostmourn said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

Lol, so FT is shit now cause a ship didn't happen, or because a character (a fairly irrelevant one too, that is) died in a WAR ?

-_-

Never knew people read the manga just for Gruvia to happen, but all right. It's your opinon :D
No, Juvia is my 3rd favorite girl and I don't want her to die, not to mention im fucking sick and tired and this constant cock teasing Hiro is doing with Gray and Juvia.

Also im NOT like those damn dumb shits that destroy merchandise like with Bleach, I just say fuck the series and go for fanfiction or fan art.
Aug 29, 2016 12:35 PM
Apr 2016
HollowIchigo58 said:
frostmourn said:

-_-

No, Juvia is my 3rd favorite girl and I don't want her to die, not to mention im fucking sick and tired and this constant cock teasing Hiro is doing with Gray and Juvia.

Also im NOT like those damn dumb shits that destroy merchandise like with Bleach, I just say fuck the series and go for fanfiction or fan art.

Lol, ok

Didn't understand what you meant there in your last paragraph tho
Aug 29, 2016 12:35 PM
Sep 2014
Tiramisu said:
frostmourn said:

I dislike shipping in general, so nah.
Geekwoglasses said:

Careful. Some people actually stared at their screens with tears running down their faces.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.