Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2016 7:02 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Azusa's face when Senzaki is fighting with Karino is my everything xD

What do you think will happen next?
Sep 5, 2016 10:21 AM
Aug 2015
Senzaki has a different way of loving so all he thinks about is in what way he can free Tatsumi..
Senzaki will surely want to get back with Tatsumi but he's gonna take an extreme measure to do it.
lmao I still can't predict what will happen with this manga..
Sep 23, 2016 3:13 PM
Apr 2013
My favorite couple just broke up :( I didn't think I would like them as much as I do.
Dec 22, 2017 7:36 PM

Apr 2016
I was hoping Kounosuke cared for Tatsumi and his mother. It's a shame that Kunosuke didn't bother to visit or at least call Tatsumi's mother, who was so worried when he had his stroke. >< I feel bad for Tatsumi; how would he and his mother live if his father were to die? It's a tragedy that Tatsumi grew up with so much pressure, having to take care of his mentally unstable/weak mother, and not having the affection of his father. Kounosuke just views Tatsumi as another tool that could assist in his family business, and it sucks he's not considered to be the heir only because he's the illegitimate son. :/ No offence, what's the point of working so hard? It really stinks that Tatsumi's just forced to live the life shaped for him.

Knowing Tatsumi's background had me feel more sympathetic to him, regarding how uneasy he felt (biting his thumbnail) when Senzaki didn't go to school, and when he cried because Senzaki followed his words... It's very true that Tatsumi never had the opportunity to be selfish, and Senzaki may really be the only person who sees him for who he is.

Now, I feel bad for this couple because they're from two different worlds, so how could they be together? I don't think it was smart of Senzaki to beat up Karino at school, but I think that also displays how powerless Senzaki is... If Senzaki really did kill Karino (the 'source' of Tatsumi's problem), what would happen to Tatsumi? Tatsumi spent his entire life relying on his father, at least financially. Even if Karino were to die, it probably won't be incredibly easy to make Tatsumi the heir. I doubt Kounosuke and his family would approve of Tatsumi dating Senzaki anyway. :/

Tatsumi and Senzaki's relationship aside, I'm baffled by Tatsumi's vice-homeroom teacher... He was a student of the school and knows about the caste system, but is doing nothing?? ._______. Collaborative effort should be placed to end this system.

I felt bad for Azusa because he was a bystander to Karino and Senzaki’s fight, but the school advisor still wanted to talk to him, lol. Azusa, should you really be cheering for Senzaki to beat up Karino? xD If Karino knew, he'd be tougher when they're alone...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Caste Heaven Chapter 48 Discussion

Seta_Reh - Jun 13, 2023

0 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 13, 2023 2:54 AM

Poll: » Caste Heaven Chapter 30 Discussion

HarryDigsAnime - Jan 20, 2021

1 by Toshio_Asai »»
Jan 25, 2021 4:27 PM

Poll: » Caste Heaven Chapter 29 Discussion

HarryDigsAnime - Dec 11, 2020

0 by HarryDigsAnime »»
Dec 11, 2020 2:55 AM

Poll: » Caste Heaven Chapter 1 Discussion

qpq - Jul 31, 2014

4 by HarryDigsAnime »»
Nov 26, 2020 12:54 AM

Poll: » Caste haven

Vimu_Riyuga - Mar 13, 2020

3 by Kuroneko_white »»
Jul 23, 2020 7:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.