Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Life So Happy Chapter 4 Discussion

Aug 26, 2016 12:12 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ahaha! Aoi's take on what he would do if someone tore his note was what I would expect from him. He wasn't really trying to be mean, just honest. lol. Poor Akane. She tried to be vague and it came to haunt her! <3

But as I was expecting from the previous chapter Akane did manage to become friends with Sakura.

Why does this manga make me so happy!? Still waiting for Seiji and Shiharu to appear though. I am dying to know more about what happened after they got to be together. But for now it seems the manga will entirely focus on Aoi, Akane and the people they are with now. Which is still okay with me! Because I love the twins. And every time I see them, I remember Shiharu! <3

5/5

<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

May 12, 2017 12:11 AM

shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ahaha! Aoi's take on what he would do if someone tore his note was what I would expect from him. He wasn't really trying to be mean, just honest. lol. Poor Akane. She tried to be vague and it came to haunt her! <3

But as I was expecting from the previous chapter Akane did manage to become friends with Sakura.

Why does this manga make me so happy!? Still waiting for Seiji and Shiharu to appear though. I am dying to know more about what happened after they got to be together. But for now it seems the manga will entirely focus on Aoi, Akane and the people they are with now. Which is still okay with me! Because I love the twins. And every time I see them, I remember Shiharu! <3

5/5

are you reading the english translation?