Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2016 12:12 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ahaha! Aoi's take on what he would do if someone tore his note was what I would expect from him. He wasn't really trying to be mean, just honest. lol. Poor Akane. She tried to be vague and it came to haunt her! <3

But as I was expecting from the previous chapter Akane did manage to become friends with Sakura.

Why does this manga make me so happy!? Still waiting for Seiji and Shiharu to appear though. I am dying to know more about what happened after they got to be together. But for now it seems the manga will entirely focus on Aoi, Akane and the people they are with now. Which is still okay with me! Because I love the twins. And every time I see them, I remember Shiharu! <3

5/5

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 12, 2017 12:11 AM

Oct 2016
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ahaha! Aoi's take on what he would do if someone tore his note was what I would expect from him. He wasn't really trying to be mean, just honest. lol. Poor Akane. She tried to be vague and it came to haunt her! <3

But as I was expecting from the previous chapter Akane did manage to become friends with Sakura.

Why does this manga make me so happy!? Still waiting for Seiji and Shiharu to appear though. I am dying to know more about what happened after they got to be together. But for now it seems the manga will entirely focus on Aoi, Akane and the people they are with now. Which is still okay with me! Because I love the twins. And every time I see them, I remember Shiharu! <3

5/5

are you reading the english translation?

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 24, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 24, 2022 3:30 AM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 10 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 28, 2017

10 by kempoecho »»
Oct 26, 2020 8:26 PM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 9 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 19, 2017

2 by nukerxero123 »»
Dec 27, 2017 7:09 PM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 5 Discussion

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2016

6 by Enoyann »»
Nov 29, 2017 9:09 AM

Poll: » Life So Happy Chapter 8 Discussion

shanimebib - Mar 14, 2017

1 by rayeine »»
Nov 23, 2017 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.