Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2016 7:34 PM

Aug 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
All he wanted was to live a quiet life :(
Nov 6, 2017 1:20 PM

Feb 2013
He got what he deserved, a really lame death.
Sep 27, 2019 4:30 PM

May 2016
It's great that the anime decided to show the grisly sight of Kira's head spinning grotesquely as it got caught between the ambulance's wheel because his actual death happened so fast that even the Duwang Gang was baffled about what had just happened.

He actually could've lived a quiet afterlife but everyone he killed just isn't going to let that happen!

Sep 6, 2020 11:21 AM

Jun 2016
These two chapters were amazing. I truly believed that Kira had rewinded time! The switch-a-roo we got was incredible, we replaced one completely plausible thing, the best case scenario for Kira, with another, the worst case. Immediately I recognized the surroundings and it hit me what really happened. That was such a shocking moment. The second one that got me was after the group beat down, it was the nurse lady remembering his name and making sure it was known to be Yoshikage Kira. That sent shivers through my body for some reason. The fact that he had knowledge of purgatory was excellent as well.

There was also just the crude and immediate nature of his death. He did not die by the JoJo's, his head was crushed grotesquely by an ambulance. The silence and confusion on everyone's face was exactly how I feel most of us felt too. There was a shocking briefness to it, as if it is hard to believe that everything is really over. Those in the natural world were killed by Kira, and they killed him right back.

I had been wondering how he would die because there is no way they could trust a promise that he would be good and leave. I would have never guessed this would be the end for Yoshikage Kira. It was some seriously chilling stuff and some wonderful twists.
May 15, 2022 11:30 AM
Jul 2018
I'm surprised by how anticlimactic Kira's death was. I would've thought he'd die slowly from the wounds inflicted on him by Jotaro.
Feb 24, 8:56 AM
May 2018
Honestly he was with one foot in the grave anyway, that ambulance sure came in handy for all the identity thing though

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Chapter 162 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

7 by Fabrizio00 »»
Feb 24, 8:35 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Chapter 160 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

7 by Fabrizio00 »»
Feb 24, 8:09 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Chapter 144 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

8 by Fabrizio00 »»
Feb 24, 7:39 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Chapter 126 Discussion

Stark700 - May 21, 2014

10 by Fabrizio00 »»
Feb 24, 5:37 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Chapter 124 Discussion

Stark700 - May 21, 2014

5 by Fabrizio00 »»
Feb 23, 8:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.