Forum Settings
Forums

Craziest, most idiotic ignorant thing your parents/grandparents have said to you?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 16, 2010 8:02 PM
Jul 2009
Akito38 said:
after reading this thread I can say a few things.

Overly religious people = Racist homo phoebes

old people = racist homo phoebes

It's "phobe" and 'homophobe' is one word. T_T

Phoebe is a name <_<

I deleted whatever I put and forgot whatever it was soooo... I'll edit this when I think of somehting stupid my parents said.

d9w8eghFeb 16, 2010 8:06 PM
Feb 20, 2010 8:10 PM

Mar 2009
Deia said:
My parents are divorced and i live with my mother and my grandparents...the most idiotic think my grandma told me..and it hurted me so bad...

"You should've never been born"

Oh..my god...I'm so sorry D:
Feb 20, 2010 8:13 PM

Mar 2009
Red_Comet said:

-only people with crisp generic pop voices make good music

-the future of every girl in the world = stay at home mom

-every guy in the world is better than every girl in the world at tennis (this was the lecture given after i lost to a girl at tennis, go figure)

-medical/law schools are the only future, every other path is failure.

Wow. These REALLY piss me off ):<
Feb 20, 2010 8:29 PM

Jun 2008
Gunther75 said:
Hideyoshilover said:
My mother siad that legend of the Galactic heroes was not the greatest Sci fi epic of all time Needless to say I gave her the thrashing of a life time

Wow what a dumb bitch.
Disregarding the sarcasm (I hope), how exactly was that some idiotic or even crazy statement? All you said about what your mom said is that it isn't the greatest sci-fi epic. And unless you got some objective line of reasoning to prove otherwise, it seems it is you who declare LoGH as the greatest sci-fi epic of all time to be the more ignorant, here. (And, might I add, if you're just intentionally trollin', @ Hideyoshilover, then uh, carry on.)
Feb 20, 2010 8:50 PM

May 2008
Tachii said:
Gunther75 said:
Hideyoshilover said:
My mother siad that legend of the Galactic heroes was not the greatest Sci fi epic of all time Needless to say I gave her the thrashing of a life time

Wow what a dumb bitch.
Disregarding the sarcasm (I hope), how exactly was that some idiotic or even crazy statement? All you said about what your mom said is that it isn't the greatest sci-fi epic. And unless you got some objective line of reasoning to prove otherwise, it seems it is you who declare LoGH as the greatest sci-fi epic of all time to be the more ignorant, here. (And, might I add, if you're just intentionally trollin', @ Hideyoshilover, then uh, carry on.)

Feb 20, 2010 9:01 PM

Jun 2008
I love facepalm images (not sarcastic here). I dunno why I never get tired of laughing at them. Perhaps that it's always used way too often to exaggerate an opinion.
Mar 26, 2010 11:20 AM

Nov 2009
Little brother: Why are the downstairs neighbors so stupid?
Mom: because they're Africans.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.